[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this within the realm of pathetic but sane? Kinda boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 195x258px
My ex and I each think the other broke up with them, that was over a month ago. About 3 weeks ago I texted her to see if she wanted to go to a choir show, she replied no, the next night she texted me at 11:30 asking where I was but I was already asleep. The next day I texted her and called her, she told me never to contact her again.

A week later she sent me some terse texts about seeing me around town, then later said her roommate wanted to invite me to their Christmas party. I said I accept, she said she wouldn't be there, I said OK. I went out and bought her a gift. Later when I asked her when the party was she said she didn't know.

This next part I definitely shouldn't have done, a gift from someone you don't want in your life isn't something you really want, but I decided maybe it was a signal she was waiting for so I waited outside for her roommate to take a smoke break to hand it off and gauge her.

Anyhow, she pulled up in a car with some other roomies, she went inside fast after we stared at each other for a few seconds, and I handed the gift off to one of the roomies and bounced. One of the roomies texted me about the party at 12:30 AM, I showed up, hung out a while and left.

The day after Christmas I sent my ex another text thanking her for being gracious, she said to thank the roomie. Then she sent me another text saying she hoped she'd never see me again after what I'd done to her. I should've just said OK and sorry I hurt you at this point but instead retreaded the whole thing, saying I loved her with all my heart forever, that I wished I had been this and that, that this was the hardest way to learn, just went on like that. She responded, I responded. The next day I sent her another text saying I shouldn't have showed up and shouldn't have made excuses and that that was it, I promise.

How weird/crazy did I come off here? Was it irredeemably so, or if I shake it off now am I just a standard clingy manchild?
>>
dude...

obviously both you and your ex want more contact

the weirdest thing is you making this thread?

I mean, this sort of thing is everyday life.

Maybe you are getting far too emotional about events?
>>
>How weird/crazy did I come off here?

same person as before, the only weird thing you did was make this thread.

I am thinking that all of these things that you think are bombs are just firecrackers

Nothing is weird in and of itself.

Tinfoil does not make people crazy.

If I would advise you, I would say start recognizing that the world is much more 'weird'
every day, than you might think

It doesnt help to call yourself weird, you are likely one of the least weird person in the room.

Why? Because the weirdest person doesn't even question their weirdness, they just stab and babble. You are far from that
>>
That's what I'm hoping, that this is sort of a bland topic. She's the only girl I've been with and I got a late start (after college). I'm definitely way too emotional about this, it's interfering with the rest of my life, and I don't really care. I was most worried about coming off like a stalker and damaging things completely if they weren't already, but I'm hoping if I back off and get some perspective it'll be alright. Thanks for the input.
>>
And I know odds are it's over, I just don't want to have veered into psycho territory.
>>
We all do dumb shit during breakups. Chances are if you weren't thinking straight, neither was your ex.

Just apologize say "Hey sorry I got so emotional, I think a lot of things were stressing me out on top of the break up. It'd be great to see you again sometime, take care."

Then never, ever, text her again. Give her time and space. Any further contact will only cause you more shame and regret. If you want her back, walk away and see if she comes back. You have to be prepared to never see her again. Start working on that.

Chances are, if you think she'll reach out, she will. Just go full no contact. No Happy New Years, no birthdays, no texts or contact whatsoever. No social media likes, nothing. You disappear from her life completely.

This is the best strategy to get an ex back. Wipe the slate clean and walk away.
>>
>>17897632
This for sure. If you already said you weren't going to say any more it might be to late, but I like this. Not the immediate cold break, but a genuine and succinct reach out to her first. If she wants to see you again, she won't have to eat any humble pie first. She'll feel good about it. If not, she won't be uncomfortable.
>>
I'd say she isn't sure what she wants, sounds like she blames you for the breakup and holds a lot of anger, but still can't let go.

If she contacts you again just ask her questions about her anger that you don't understand rather declaring your love again. It might help her to understand you aren't on the same page and also be able to vent
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.