[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl next door

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (42KB, 565x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 565x297px
>Move down by the beach
>qt neighbor my age next door
>cop her number
>she invites me to her party, to hangout 1 on 1 with drinks/weed and to hangout with her best friend (guy) and his gf
>just left a longterm relationship with some ass ugly dude and I also just left a longterm relationship
>she is extremely quiet and shy
>texts me to invite first but hardly texts anything else

Am I friendzoned? Is the relationship different cause we're neighbors? Is she just shy? What the fuck is going on here?
>>
Go to party try to fuck you'll find out the answers pretty quick
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 1680x1050px
>>17897248
She invited me out for New Years, I should probably find out then if I play my cards right
>>
>>17897235
>>she is extremely quiet and shy
>Am I friendzoned?
>Is she just shy?
I tihnk you just replied to yourself

t. shy guy, who is shy even when trying hard not to
>>
File: image.png (22KB, 623x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22KB, 623x371px
>>17897348
I'm questioning whether if she's just shy, or if she is treating me better than average. Never dealt with shy women so I don't know, I figured she wouldn't invite someone everywhere she went if she wasn't somewhat into them but she's so quiet it's hard to tell anything about her
>>
>>17897458
>I'm questioning whether if she's just shy, or if she is treating me better than average
why not both?
try talking/texting more to her, being shy doesn't mean you don't like talking to people, it means she's uncomfortable
>>
>>17897475
Sound advice but I don't think I shy person would like their phone blown up, I also feel as if they have less to talk about. I'll keep the communication for real life only until things pick up but thanks I appreciate the feedback
>>
>>17897550
I'm shy and I could talk about a shitload of topics. but I think myself as a boring person that has no social experience whatsoever

if a girl who liked me talked a lot to me, I'd have no problem responding... the problem is that my responses would be short, at least until we get to know one each other well, then I stop being shy (I'm shy with people I don't know, specially with girls I like a lot, but I have no problems with old friends, family, etc)
>>
Sooooo many posts on /adv/ about guys who are frustrated with girls texting habits.

GIRLS ABOVE AGE 16 DON'T WANT TO TEXT. TEXTING IS FOR INVITES AND SETTING DATES. AFTER A DATE IS SET, GET THE FUCK OFF THE PHONE AND STOP TEXTING HER.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 480x480px
>>17897604
This is what I'm saying m8, I think the girl is short over text simply because it's an obsolete form of communication. In real life she also hardly talks, but she smiles/giggles at my jokes and listens to me talk about existential bullshit. I just can't tell if she's just being nice or if there's a solid connection and it's due to her shy mannerisms, shit is actually driving me crazy
>>
This sounds like a movie script.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 680x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 680x511px
>>17897594
Thanks man, even though you're a dude the feedback helps.

>>17897654
Also what? How is this like a movie lol
>>
>>17897661
Some formulaic romantic comedy.
>>
>>17897680
I'm actually happy you said that, this bitch is probably living in fantasy land just like you are
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.