[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly or pretty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

Yeah.
Let this shit begin
I need true opinions
not sugar covered compliments
>>
Wear some kind of makeup that defines your eyes more, lose a tiny bit of weight, and find a better suiting hairstyle and you'll be a qt.
>>
>>17897191
You're a 5.

Could maybe be a 7 if you were slim, and 8 if you were toned. Nothing stands out as exceptionally bad or good.
>>
File: image.png (47KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47KB, 225x225px
You have nice eyes. I agree with the first post. Lose some weight and get a stylish haircut and you'll be atleast a 7
>>
lose the gamma levels and some weight. also your haircut is weird

one thing girls dont seem to know, ratings are done in two halves (head and body) and then normalised. you have a good 7 face, post your body if you want that doing as well
>>
>>17897191
You're plain, with potential to be pretty.
I think the haircut is fine, and I like fresh-faces. But you do need some hairstyling, and better clothes. If you are too lazy to match clothes, pick basic pieces and pair them with extravagant accessories.
>>
>>17897191
>Asking 4chan

You are pretty. Haters gonna hate.
>>
>>17897229
pretty much this. You're cute but in a 'I could go home with that one night' kind of way, not a 'I will chase that to the ends of the earth' way
>>
>>17897191
Five or six.

Natural hair color is better, men dont give a shit about hair dye. If you are trying to get a female mabye it doesn't apply

But you directly asked whether you are ugly or pretty.

You aren't ugly.

I personally think you are pretty, but I am a horny male.

But ugly isn't even on the table.

Realistically 5 or 6
>>
>>17897191
Outstandingly average, but not ugly. Based on full body appearance that might be different
>>
>>17897191
>>>/soc/
>>
>>17897191
Show us a photo that doesn't use the beauty auto correction first. I recognize those filters
>>
>>17897191
you're a cutie

7/8 with some makeup & better clothes

smooch
>>
>>17897191
You're average 5/6. You look a lil bit fat, so maybe lose some weight and wear makeup and you could be an easy 7.
>>
>>17897191
>I need true opinions
>not sugar covered compliments
>post photo with color filter
kek
do you have one taken where you're in a normal activity and not posing
>>
>>17897230
this
>>
I can't see the details of your face with that overexposure, but from here you look like a 6.5. If you gave me a pic of your face that isn't designed to hide your features I could go either down one full point or up a half a point.
>>
>>17897191
Trap
>>
>>17898404
If that's your natural hair color, let it grow out. I know a bunch of dudes (myself included) who go nuts over hair like that. Right now it's kind of a funky cut, and I'm not digging it.

Also, wear some lipstick that makes your lips look a little darker. Something about them seems odd, I think it might be the paleness.

Overall, pretty average as is, but with real potential to be a babe. As other anons have noted, your eyes are super qt. Personally I'd call them 10/10 eyes, but that's just my own taste.
>>
>>1Hard to tell, we need to see your figure.
>>
Wow you are really cute! I like the natural look and your small little smile. I love your hair color and how clear your skin is. Overall just a cutie.
>>
You're honestly ugly
>>
Honestly - i can't even tell your gender.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
Pros:
>Good photographer
>Good hair colour
>Great smile
>Not excessive makeup
>Not retarded dress sense

Cons:
>Fat
>Bland as fuck
>Can't tell if you're a boy or a girl because of bland androgyny

Work out regularly and wear some lipstick and mascara and you're set
>>
>>17897226
>one thing girls dont seem to know, ratings are done in two halves (head and body) and then normalised.
I've never thought about this but it's creepily accurate
>>
>>17897191

Honestly speaking, using a shallow 1-10 scale to rate attractiveness I would give you a 5 or 6, it's tough to tell from one photo alone. This might sound bad but you're right in the middle of average, with no glaring "ugly" features you can considerable improve your looks through getting fit, finding a more feminine look and maybe using a little make up.

In saying all of this as an average girl you can still pull a massive amount of guys without too much effort, where as a guy in your situation would be pretty screwed without solid game.
>>
>>17897191
The only bad thing about you is your chin is kind of big, but it doesn't matter that much. Other than that you are really nice. There are guys who would really like your red hair and pale skin. In your position the most unattractive thing you could do is be a bitch to people or be rude, this isn't me picking on you just treat others how you would like to be treated and it will make you more attractive
>>
Are you a boy or a girl?

I would date you regardless. Cute.
>>
>>17897191
I think you're beautiful, anon.
>>
>>17897191
You aint ugly, but you aint thaaaaaat pretty either
>>
>>17897191
You have a sweet look and smile
You just need to make a feature stand out more because as others said you look a not bland.
>>
>>17897191
i would personally say you're a 6. you're good looking enough for me to date, fuck and walk around with.
>>
>>17898582
Pretty much this.

Just work out and eat right and you're good.
>>
>>17897191
Show off the body more. Less baggy clothes shots otherwise you're about average.
>>
I would totally date you. Well, based on physical appearance alone. Unless your personality a shit. Then it would probably be a bummer.
>>
>>17897191
Ugly. BUT. Nothing makeup can't fix, or a guy that isn't into how you look. Your face is easily worked with via hair/glasses/other accessories. And wardrobe. Play up your good parts.
>>
Is it a tranny?
>>
Very lovely
>>
You have an unusual face, which means some people will find you ugly and some people will find you pretty. So, just live with that and assume 50% of people are attracted to you and 50% aren't.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.