[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>17895383 This was me. Some weird shit just happened and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1475329981542.gif (90KB, 233x465px) Image search: [Google]
1475329981542.gif
90KB, 233x465px
>>17895383
This was me. Some weird shit just happened and I have no clue how to manage it

Tl;Dr of last post: I have a first date with a chick and want it to go right. I want her to know it's a date, not just hanging out. She was kissed a week before already.

She had been kissed by my best friend, which she told me when he came up through conversation on snapchat. I basically cut the friend out, considering he already has two girlfriends and was doing it to piss me off.

Then all of a sudden my buddy randomly shows up at my house, as he often does, but with a Christmas present. I say "you know what you did" and all that shit, but he's oblivious. He claims to have never kissed her or anything, and he was very convincing.

Why did she tell me he did? What the fuck? Was she just trying to get me jelly?
>>
Fuck what if my friend is lying? I beleive him though.

Did I just misunderstand her? Like was she talking about somebody else, despite him being the topic of conversation??
>>
She just sent me a text, waiting a bit to respond. What if I misunderstood, how do I not come off as clingy?
>>
Nigga, you hopeless. Get your shit together before you start inflicting yourself on others. You're questioning the motives of both the female and your friend. This is what makes people dislike you, and this is why you dislike other people. Get that shit under control and you'll find you're significantly less miserable and social interactions smooth themselves out.
>>
Fucking Christ you have to fuck her, anon!!! Fuck her right now!!!!
>>
>>17896751
I just want to know what the hell is going on
>>17896776
Nah, she's a virgin Christian. It's gonna take convincing and a long time.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.