[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date/hangout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: currentyearman.jpg (109KB, 851x803px) Image search: [Google]
currentyearman.jpg
109KB, 851x803px
Advice, I ne3d help. I sort of have a date tomorrow with a chick I've been texting, but it's phrased as "hanging out". We text 24/7 until like 4 am, but when we are together I get very nervous. I manage, but my anxiety makes my heart pound.

It started by me saying "we should hang out soon". She said tomorrow (today), but her mom made her come home due to the town snowing in. She asked me if I could hang tomorrow.

We've got chemistry, but the opportunity to start a relationship is closing fast. I need to make a move and quick. I'm 19, she's 18. I've never kissed or been on a real date before. The two of us went to a movie with two of my friends months ago but nothing came from that because I was too retarded to make a move. She even texted our mutal friend that I should have kissed her. This, however, was months ago. She dated somebody since.

Tl;dr Thinking about taking chick to movies and making a move, but I wanna make sure I don't become a fumbling idiot. Any tips for a first date and confidence?
>>
Also, she was just kissed by another dude last week--but I know certainly that won't work out for many reasons that I'm not typing out. She's also turned down another guy already.
>>
I'm assuming I just drop her if she bails tomorrow? I've never been in a relationship and I don't have any people to talk to for intelligent advice. My friends are all degenerates...
>>
>>17895416
>intelligent advice
>is asking 4chan
kek
>>
Just go for it, anon. Obviously she likes you because she wanted you to koss her, and shes talking to you, not any other guys. She's waiting for you man. Tell her she looks really good, look her in the eyes, take her hand, and make your move. Just be confident. Everything will go smoothly as long as you can keep your head on straight.
>>
Quit being a pussy and make some kind of move. Send her flowers at work/school/home and write on the card something like "I really love talking to you, and can't wait to see you again." This will let her know without a doubt that 1. You are interested in more than friends and just "hanging out." 2. It will show that you are sensitive in a non-lame way. and 3. It should buy you some more time to avoid the "friend zone." A good woman won't wait around forever, so do something soon. Think John Cusack in the movie Say Anything. Girls are suckers for goofy romantic gestures, trust me
>>
>>17895425
Man I hope so. She's talking to other guys too, but has expressed that she doesn't want to date them to the aforementioned mutual friend.
>>17895429
I'm gonna do the stereotypical movie then dinner/dessert. She's hinted at just going to my house for a movie, but I have family. And more are in town for xmas. Highschool sucks.
>>
Oh shit, one more thing. How do I work on conversation and make sure there's no awkward pauses?

Ik the whole texting relationship is a guise and won't happen immediately in reality. How do I ease the transition?
>>
I can't stress this enough - exuberate confidence, do not make her think you're a friend. I've fucked up in your exact situation just this year and it's been eating me up every day. Worst part is she still thinks were just friends who hung out once randomly and it sucks.
>>
>>17895452
You just gotta practice that, bud. It gets easier the more you do it.
>>
>>17895438
If she wants to go back to your place for a movie, youre gonna get laid my friend lol, when you take her to that theater, plan for somewhere to go for a good 15-30 mond after where noone can see you
>>
>>17895453
>>17895457
Alright, thanks bros. I know there's no secret passcode. What should I talk to her about?
>>17895461
Man, that's the catch. She's super Christian virgin, she turned down the last guy for that reason. I'm Christian too. I have a long term plan to get da booty by showing her all sin is the same in the eyes of the Lord blah blah blah and stuff, but obviously this date is the first step.

Really, I just want a relationship first.
>>
>>17895383
Nigger calm da fuck down. She likes you, there is no reason to be nervous. Whatever you do is gonna come out all right. If you do something embarrasing she is gonna consider it "cute" and still like you. There is no way to fail
>>
>>17895383
>She even texted our mutal friend that I should have kissed her. This, however, was months ago. She dated somebody since.
>She dated somebody since
Kek, nice guys finish last
>>
>>17895465
>She's super Christian virgin, she turned down the last guy for that reason
>Virgin
Don't mess up faggot, cherries are rare now in harlot 21 century
>>
>>17895465
Christian girls come unglued for dick, too. They just take longer. Take your time with her, just not too long. If you really like her and youre not going to have sex anyway, just bring her to your place to meet the senpai, unless your family is repulsive somehow. To strangers, not just you. As for talking just talk about things that interest you, and ask her about things that interest her, then talk about that and try to get into it, even it seems a little weird at first. Always be honest, tell her how you feel in a way that doesnt push her away, from being too forward or creepy. If you come to an awkward silence, just look at her and say something like, sorry i was going to d
Say something but i looked at you and I forgot. Tell her you're at a loss for words around her. Women love corny sayings, when its from someone they like. Even as much as some of them deny it.
>>
>>17895473
I take this back >>17895472
>>
>>17895476
>Christian girls come unglued for dick, too. They just take longer.
OP literally said another guy got turned down for wanting sex too soon. I assume it will take months or even a year or so before she truly has sex. OP anon don't mess up and become a desperate trying to have sex and fuck it up
>>
>>17895473
This is truer than anything else that has been said on this thread thus far
>>
>>17895476
>>17895481

OP here

Plot twist: that same mutual friend, ex heroin addict/has done meth, was the one who kissed her. He did it due to me calling him a selfish cunt for irrelevant reasons and among those reasons is why we are no longer friends. Also, he initially set us up the first time--they have been friends for longer than we have. That's why I'm super sketched about this "date"/hangout. It has to go right.
>>
OK WHAT THE FUCK
>>17895491
My buddy just told me he did not kiss her. He was very convincing. Why the hell would she tell me he did? I'm so fucking confused.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.