[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is going bald a death sentence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3235.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3235.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
Fuck me you guys I'm almost suicidal. I'm 26. I discovered OUT OF NOWHERE that my hair has thinned a lot on top; I basically have a "bald spot" of really thin hair about the size of my palm at the top of my skull. This is such a shock to me because every man in my family has had a full head of hair and now I'm gonna be the only one to go bald and in my fucking 20s.

It sucks extra hard because I was just finally feeling good about myself, getting more fit, dressing well, getting good haircuts (lol) AND I was finally single for the first time since I was 16 and feeling confident to try dating and hookups and whatnot and now I'm just devastated. I'm convinced that women hate bald men, and everywhere I look online is full of /r9k/-tier "you'll never get laid again" stuff or "jus B konfidant and have a good personality"

Is there any hope for me? Gonna at least try finasteride because I know I'll kick myself if I didn't.

I just... fuck. I feel like I just got robbed of my youth and don't have anything to look forward to.

Hold me, bros
>>
>>17896434

will you be a pussy slaying chad who can get laid with a different girl each week? no.

but look around. plenty of baldies date, they even date reasonably attractive women. they just work a little harder, wait a little longer, and focus more on relationships instead of hook ups.

if life has no meaning outside of sex and dating then by all means please kill yourself though.
>>
>>17896434
When I go bald I'm just going to go full health nut and get fucking ripped.
>>
>>17896446
Fuck man, I know there's more to life and people out there with real problems, I've just had such a chip on my shoulder about wasted opportunities with sex and shit and I was so close to being able to sort it out.
>>
>>17896458

you still are anon. its one tiny bald spot on the back of your head. get some myoxin, try some rogaine, and take cold showers. you'll slow it down to probably get another 4 years out of it.

similar issue: 4 years ago my hair line started receeding. at 20 fucking years old. it got really bad really fast. then it stopped. 4 years later its only moved maybe a couple centimeters. nothing noticeable. it sucks that i lost what i did but its to the point where its not really noticeable.

yours being on the top/back of your skull is no big deal. you still got time, just stop being a whiny little bitch baby.
>>
File: IMG_3293.jpg (1MB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3293.jpg
1MB, 3088x2320px
>>17896462
Th-thanks, I'll try to be positive. I'm just scared to death of waking up tomorrow having missed out on life and this plays into it really tangibly.

Pic related is how it looks on a good day, not too bad desu
>>
File: IMG_3222.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3222.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>17896477
Pic related is bad day with the harshest lighting possible
>>
>>17896477
>>17896484

its not bad. again you may not be a pussy slayer, but there are treatments that are known to work, especially from balding in the center.

my advice? if it means THAT much to you, start saving up money right fucking now, so that when the time comes you can get a really expensive but well tested treatment, such as hairplugs or the stem cell growth.
>>
>>17896491
I actually have a shitload of money I just feel like there's not that much money can buy besides a surgery that might look like shit or pills that might make my dick fall off. I would love to just buy my way out of this, honestly.
>>
>>17896499

stem cell growth is fine, hair plugs are fine, wait til you really need them but keep saving. in the meantime enjoy you really got nothing to worry about.
>>
Eh OP, ur fucked.

I cant tell you anything tho. Would have to see your face from various angles to tell you how fucked you are.

Me myself I'm balding in my 21. Pretty bad around edges. But after a while I came to terms with it. Started working out, dressed up.

The problem is, you are the one who is being tested by women. Evaluated, if you will. I turned that shit around. You need to be able to look women in the eye and be confident.

Sounds like a shitty pep talk, but if you learn how to confidence, you will be alright with bald/balding head. Will take ya some time tho
>>
>>17896661
>I turned that shit around
How do you mean?
>>
>>17896484
Hey anon,
I was at your position just a few months back.
Here is the deal. Go to the Walmart and they have this hair growth solution made with Minoxidil 5%. The brand is equate.
Buy that, start with using it once a day for a week and then start doing it twice a day.

Your hair will be back to normal.
Don't ever stop using it though otherwise you will go bald.
But it is still better as you are loosing it anyways,
>>
Just shave your head dude. Shaved heads are perfectly acceptable
>>
>>17896434
you are a human being, we arn't all adionas you know

some people have the type of head where they can just full shave

you could become a jew, or wear a hat all the time

or try some kind of shitty comb-over arrangement

or waste all your money on lasers and creams that don't work

otherwise just care less about it
you would be surprised how little others care about someone elses thinning hair
they probably care more about your shoes
>>
>>17896434
> "jus B konfidant and have a good personality"
That's all you need, faggot. Also shaving your head would help too. Also you can hopefully grow out a beard. Bald + beard is still hot, so don't fucking worry about it. If you can't grow a beard ... it time to learn how to be the most confident motherfucker in the room.

>>17896446
>will you be a pussy slaying chad who can get laid with a different girl each week? no.
Bullshit, my bald (shaved it himself even though he got no hair loss problems) friend gets decent amount of pussy and that guy is short and poor too.
>>
>>17896434
just get a hair transplant, It's easy. This is not the end of the world.
>>
File: 20161201_201526.jpg (571KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161201_201526.jpg
571KB, 1920x1080px
Fucking christ, another thread about baldness. Anyways, pic is me and I've been shaving my head for over a year now and have never looked back. The trick is being confident and acting like you own the place. Baldness isn't bad even for you, a person in their 20's, so suck it up, shave it and fuck pussy. Women honestly don't give a shit about baldness unless you hold yourself like a bitch.

Do you think I look bad or unfuckable? I don't know, you tell me but I don't think so
>>
Get on Minoxidil
>>
Lots of women dig on older dudes. MPB makes you look older. Wear a rockin cap and or some light hold gel, pomade or just aloe vera gel. Hit on women that are shorter than you. Get some sweet bald dude jokes. I was pretty drunk and asked this one chick if she ever slept with a bald man before and she started crying. Sorry, that one isn't funny. Shallow women be shallow.
>>
>>17898429
>I was pretty drunk and asked this one chick if she ever slept with a bald man before and she started crying.
Kek.
>>
>>17898429
>>17898431
lmao I know right
>>
Casually pick something up from the ground showing balding area to girl you are flirting with. Look at her kinda embarrassed. Nervously scratch top of head or put a hat on. Yeah, yeah, I know what they say, but my moms never dropped me on my head! It was a high school Bleach accident.

Blame it on and open conversation about Anime, dyeing hair, punk rock and crazy shit you pulled back in the day. That's what I do. Been balding severely since I was 19 back in 2008.
>>
Still need help plz
>>
I'm gonna save you years of heartache. Shave it all off and find a way to pull it off. Bald is badass. When people ask tell them you were going bald so you decided fuck it you're too cool for hair. It's called male pattern balding. Because it's manly genes.

Or just let it go naturally, if you're ok with the culdesac look. Lot of philosophers and movie stars rocking that look.

Also who cares about your appearance? You. Nobody else cares what you look like. Do you care what anybody else looks like?
>>
>>17898151
This anon is extremely fuckable
>>
Anon. Don't worry about it. I get much more attention as a baldy than I ever did with hair. I'm not a Chad, I don't possess a thundrcock.
>>
File: captain x.jpg (16KB, 300x384px) Image search: [Google]
captain x.jpg
16KB, 300x384px
>>17896434
Chill the fuck out, guy. Patrick Stewart lost all his hair by the time he was your age. When Star Trek: TNG was in it's heyday he was named the Sexiest Man on TV by TV Guide, no lie. He lost his hair, but he still made something of himself. That's what you gotta do, you're a person, you are not your hair.
>>17898151
You're cute!
>>
>>17898151
You are hot.

Also my bf is going bald at age 24. I am 23 and practically addicted to his cock. he's got more hair on his chest than his head and thats how i like it.
>>
>>17896446
>focus more on relationships instead of hook ups.
/Thread
>>
>>17901344
Holy kek, the hoodie makes him look younger than you.

Given your beard, you probably look a lot more badass AND younger after shaving your head.
>>
File: pjimage.jpg (202KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pjimage.jpg
202KB, 1000x1000px
On the left is a picture of me with Guillermo Del Toro the weekend before Thanksgiving. The right, me in the early to mid December. As of this writing I am 26 and I started losing my hair when I was 21. The Del Toro picture is one of my good days with my comb-over, but most days were not this good. If my hair became the least bit sweaty or greasy you could see a fair bit of my scalp. It was extremely noticeable and painfully embarrassing. It was a shock to me because no one in my family has a history of hair loss. It became more painful to me to continue worrying about my hair loss than not, so the weekend directly following Thanksgiving I went to the barber and had him shave it all off. I'll tell you, after 26 years of having hair and suddenly looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing yourself without it is intense. To be totally honest, I'm not really a fan of myself without hair but I've gotten compliments on it and even the girl I'm pursuing says she likes it a lot. If you choose to go down this route, just know that it won't kill you to have a shaved head, there will likely be women will find you attractive, you WILL get used to not having hair, and there will come a point where having a shaved head will actually make you look better than if you go around with a weird halo of hair. Hope this helps at all, man.
>>
Bald at 22.
Good looking girls won't start talking to you until your late twenties when they are used up/have kids/losers.
>>
>>17898151
I feel like the arrogance would make you unfuckable. Either way, I personally do not like baldness. I assume you get lots of women though, because a lot don't care.
>>
>>17901359

You look pretty cool without the hair to be honest. If you start working out more your face might slim down and you'll look pretty badass.
>>
>>17901359
just lose some weight and do something about that messy facial hair
>>
>>17898151
Plz do me
>>
>>17903064
m/f? pics?
>>
>>17901359
Honestly you look pretty decent. probably do something about the pube beard.
>>
>>17901359
You're not as hot as this guy >>17898151
But you're okay, I guess
>>
>>17896434
Minoxodil
>>
>>17896434
One thing you absolutely must know:
When your bald spot goes from thinning to straight up bald and you have a big empty patch and hair all around it, SHAVE YOUR HEAD.
Seriously being 100% bald or having a really close-cut buzzcut looks 1000x better than having normal-length hair all around a large bald patch. Do not delude yourself into thinking more hair is automatically better.
Partial hair looks sad. Total baldness can be stylish and can pass as a choice.
>>
>>17901359
This! Shaved head can look really good and very masculine, especially if you pair it with good facial hair. The hair halo or the Dr. Phil look never looks good.
>>
Bald men can be super hot but they need the body to compliment it. Big muscles aren't necessary but you should be toned and have a nice shaped head
>>
>>17896434
Getting bold early means that you have lots of testosterone, which means that you can grow a nice beard. Shave your hair short and get a nice beard. If you even get a halfway trained body together and a bushy beard, you got good chances entering valhalla. And bitches love candidates for valhalla.

Of youre not a beard guy, look at actors like bruce willis or jason statham:bald,but chicks get hard nipples.

In a nutshell: I recommend strength training and a beard
>>
>>17903981
Ah btw, if you reeaally want to keep your hair for a while, use shampoo with caffeine. Doen't regrow your hair but slows down the bolding process

Nevertheless, try a short cut, it's really practical I tell you that
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>>17896434
you know what's a death sentence?
cancer, my man.
kill yourself.
>>
>>17896434
I started going bald at 19.

To be honest, I guess I'm sort of glad. Most men start going bald at around 40 or so, and have some sort of crisis like they're no longer young and they'll never be attractive again.

I just had to accept it and not worry about it, and improve my life in other ways.
>>
File: 25-andre-agassi.w750.h560.2x.jpg (46KB, 1009x754px) Image search: [Google]
25-andre-agassi.w750.h560.2x.jpg
46KB, 1009x754px
I know some bald dudes can pull it off. But to me baldie look with or without beard looks kinda bland. Like there is no many options or excitement like having your hair short or long or undercut or spiky... you know more choices and being able to change haircut from time to time. That is what I will miss.
>>
You are correct sir. Sometimes suicidal thoughts and being are hero are better than being a bald cunt
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.