[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fighting natural instinct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1790.jpg (70KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1790.jpg
70KB, 347x346px
I feel really frustrated. I feel lonely, and think about girls a lot but:

>I don't want a girlfriend
>I don't want casual sex
>I don't do hook ups

It's just so confusing. Because I LIKE being alone. But I still feel LONLEY. It doesn't make sense to me. How can I enjoy my alone time, but also feel really lonely?? The other thing is girls are always on my mind. I think about girls a lot. I know that's because I'm human, and instinct just causes that to happen. But all it fucking does is make things so frustrating for me. God dammit.

What can I do?
>>
>>17895790
You probably have no friends OR you have some shitty friends

The best you can do is find a new hobby. You either get some decent aquintances with shared interest, or you may find something that you enjoy doing alone.

It's a win-win
>>
>>17895795

>You probably have no friends OR you have some shitty friends

Why is that? I have a few friends, although it's not often we hang out due to our schedules.

I do have some hobbies. I started going to the gym, I can tell I'm starting to see good results after only a few weeks. and I'm trying to self teach myself how to speak Italian.
>>
>>17895790
You're not alone m8
Same issues here and can't stop thinking about girls even if I know I'm not the kind of Guy who likes to be with someone.
I already can't stand my best friend being with me when we went to a party the day before.
I need space, way too much.
But I found a workaround witch seems to arouse grills.
I tell myself I'm a peace of shit like pepe and that it can't really get worst if I don't get out of my comfort zone and keep at being a weirdo. It makes me happy and I'm like smiling to the the point where very social girls want to get to know me and when I reject them because I'm a peace of shit they get only more interested because I look honest. Then I feed my ego with their interest and I don't need anything more.
>>
The easy answer is that while many people get together because they feel lonely, that's not the right reason. The best relationships don't exist because the people involved don't value their alone time or their independence, but because life is more fun and more fulfilling when shared. A good partner is also someone you can share your joy over how much you enjoyed some activity/time by yourself to. Not someone who is necessarily attached at the hip.

Valuing time by yourself doesn't necessarily mean you don't value quality time with others... at all. Also, a partner is simply someone who "follows" your life course, who knows of your private little triumphs and defeats. That's something that offers consolation to many people, knowing that while maybe in the scope of the universe or even your generation your life is like a grain of sand, there's this great person who cares more about that grain of sand than about the rest of the damn desert.
>>
>>17895806

>I tell myself I'm a peace of shit like pepe and that it can't really get worst if I don't get out of my comfort zone and keep at being a weirdo. It makes me happy and I'm like smiling to the the point where very social girls want to get to know me and when I reject them because I'm a peace of shit they get only more interested because I look honest. >Then I feed my ego with their interest and I don't need anything more

Interesting. Although I don't know what's that like because I'm literally never around girls. My career is male dominated. So I'm literally just never around females.

>>17895809

so, what should I do?
>>
>>17895820
Look for someone who actually complements you and makes life better. Don't lower your standards and settle for a girl just to have a girlfriend. That means you could spend more time longing before you can satisfy the wish to be together but that's the price.
>>
>>17895827

But, I don't want a girlfriend..
>>
>>17895835
Then you have to accept that this yearning exists and you're not going to do anything about that. No one here can show you a way to have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>17895838

I've been suppressing these feelings for the past 10 years. it's difficult but I can do it. I was just hoping there was a way to make them stop happening completely
>>
>>17895849
Nuking your sex drive and longing for romantic companionship? No. If that existed /r9k/ would've long been shut down. Chemical castration would be the only remotely possible option.
>>
>>17895820
Go to a club with one of your colleagues, the kind of underground club with a bad reputation. Then just get drunk and meditate on this subject while dancing. Close your eyes if you want.
If you accept that you're a loner creep and start being happy you're good.
Smile to a girl if she looks at you, and truely don't care about being nice to her. If you creep her out laught harder at yourself.
Chances are a girl might talk to you and make you feel desirable.
>>
>>17895852

fugg

>>17895855

That sounds like terrible advice, anon..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.