[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to remove 2 years of misaimed cum blasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What's the best way to remove 2 years of misaimed cum blasts from a wall? I need to take care of this TODAY.
>>
Dear God I have no idea have a bump tho
>>
>>17895749
wat
>>
>>17895771

I can elaborate I have to clean this cum off this wall. I'm interested in products, techiques, methods, whatever you have.

The jizz itself is pretty standard, it's dry and smells like cum.

ask any other questions you think are relevant. If you're willing to let me cum inside u in the future so i'm not forced to nut on my belongings like an animal hmu.

thanks
>>
>>17895749
Easiest way is to just buy white paint and cover away. If bitches ask why that patch looks new, just explain that the wall had leaky pipes but its good now.

Proly paint the whole place a week after while you're at it, you lazy stoner
>>
File: 1482489243964.jpg (92KB, 479x324px) Image search: [Google]
1482489243964.jpg
92KB, 479x324px
>>17895781
why do you cum on a wall?
>>
>>17895785
not a bad idea desu
>>
>>17895791
not aiming for the wall dude i just naturally cum high swag til i die
>>
>>17895800
No problem ho. hope that punk ass crust still smells really bad through the paint
>>
>>17895749
Windex fixes everything.
>sauce- My Big Fat Greek Wedding
>>
I had this digusting habit when I was growing up.

I lived the NEET lifestyle and I'd jerk off in my moms basement all day long

Well, anyway, I had a poster on my wall, and instead of cleaning up, I'd just cum on y hand, and throw it at the poster and call it good.

I made a friend years later, and that poster had done nothing but accumulate cum, and I invited my friend over without realizing it might look out of place, and I tried to say it was glow goo, and it would light up if I turned the lights off.

but then he stayed the night, and it didn't light up, and I think I threw it away shortly after that.
>>
>>17895829
The only reason why i recommend painting over washing is because id prefer the op not have to deal with the byproduct of cleaning dried cum.

I hate dealing with sticky situations, id rather just cover it up
>>
>>17895836
That goddamn wall needs a touch up anyways. GROSS
>>
Sandpaper and paint. Cleaning isn't worth it

And stop cumming on things you filthy pig
>>
File: IMG_0515.jpg (98KB, 900x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.jpg
98KB, 900x592px
>>17895749
Bleach disolves organic components, wear gloves, try not to jack off with hands full of bleach :P
>>
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser will take that right off. If's simple and non-destructive. Thank me later.
>>
File: IMG_20161227_122054.jpg (1MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161227_122054.jpg
1MB, 4160x3120px
OP here.

Ended up using hot water + ammonia, and it looks like a total success. In the picture you can see it's still drying but as i'm posting this it looks good as new.
>>
>>17895833
this is a high rated post brought to you by the VIP of 4chan*tm.
>>
>>17896053
Please do not blast your cum walls again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.