[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been having doubts on how I look and just wanted some advise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 20161210_235612.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px)
20161210_235612.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Been having doubts on how I look and just wanted some advise on how to look older and better. I think I look to young and im 21 and people usually think I'm abkut 15. Also how do you guys feel about looking younger than you are and what age do people think you are?
>>
>>17895696
I don;t think you look too young, just not masculine...
>>
>>17895696
You wear t-shirts with superhero comic figures and wonder why people think you're younger than you are?
>>
You look fine for your age.

>how do you guys feel about looking younger than you are and what age do people think you are?

I'm in my mid twenties most people think I'm in my late twenties or early thirties. Shit sucks.

> on how to look older and better.

For the love of god, don't pick up tobacco. If you do I will open a wormhole between our two computer monitors and punch you in the left ear.
>>
>>17895696
Stop dressing like a 9 year old you physically look your age it's just your outfit and most likely your mannerisms you're probably as immature as you look what do you do for a living? How long have you been living on your own?
>>
File: urkel.jpg (12KB, 316x421px) Image search: [Google]
urkel.jpg
12KB, 316x421px
>>17895696
hmmm... you look like a white urkel

either go with your strengths & be this character or try to change
>>
>>17895696
unless you ate going for gay nerd, lose the shirt and glasses.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.