[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl, I met her at my job (working as a care taker at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (26KB, 361x200px)
200_s.gif
26KB, 361x200px
So this girl, I met her at my job (working as a care taker at a home for elderly people, part time job, sophomore in high school so I don't have a real job jet) and we got it on pretty fast, soon it was obvious that she liked me and I kinda liked her.
Fast forward a few weeks later and the girl comes and asks me for my snapchat so I give it to her and from there we start talking and we meet a few times.

By the end of the month I realised that this girl was perfect for me and I wanted to tell her I loved her but thought she might not have felt the same thing, it surprised me then one day when she sent a message saying she loved me.

Right now we've been dating for 3 months but I feel insecure about how our relationship is going to play out, I'm also worried what people in my school would think since the girl is in 8th grade

Thanks in advance
>>
File: 1482073659218.png (502KB, 878x842px)
1482073659218.png
502KB, 878x842px
>I'm also worried what people in my school would think since the girl is in 8th grade
>>
>>17895687
What's your point friend
>>
>>17895685

If she's in 8th grade, then that means she's 12-13

and if you're a sophmore, then that means you're 14-15. Big deal.

Also comeback in 4 years, you're too young for this website.
>>
>>17895713
I'm 16 just saying
>>
>>17895735
Don't give damn about what other people think, OP.

Do your thing and keep being confident.
>>
>>17895744
Thanks mate, cheers
>>
you dont know what love is kid
>>
>>17895761
Oh please stfu with the " oh you're not old enough to to know what love is " bullshit, if you're not gonna contribute to the thread might as well not respond at all buddy
>>
>>17895799
Doesn't really matter what other people think about your relationship. Age difference sounds managable and still healthy. Also it's normal to worry, since a relationship is a drastic change in your life. I was full of worry for nearly two years. Just enjoy your girl and relax. You're in for a whole package of experiences.
>>
>>17895832
Thanks for the advice, will keep it in mind
>>
>>17895735

Like i said, so what? It's only a 4 year gap at the very most. You're still just a child, as she is as well. The relationship will most likely not last long anywho.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.