[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why arent you allowed to ask someone who friendzoned you for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1480118596142.png (675KB, 756x499px) Image search: [Google]
1480118596142.png
675KB, 756x499px
Why arent you allowed to ask someone who friendzoned you for a second 2nd chance? I mean we were dating for a few weeks so there must have been a good mutal attracion.

Can't i just say ill not make the same mistake again?
>>
Just be attractive to them?
>>
>Why arent you allowed to ask someone who friendzoned you for a second 2nd chance?
I mean, you can. But the reason she rejected you then will be rejected a second time, and it will just make things extra weird.
>>
>>17895641
It happened out of no where immediatley after a date where we made out for a while. I asked her why and she says she just sees us better as friends which is bs. I said ok but fuck that i still want her bad
>>
If you think she likes you as more than a friend, go out on a not-date and be flirty and attractive and shit.
And if it doesn't work find someone else.
>>
First off, this isn't friendzoning. Even if the "friendzone" truly existed, that's when a girl never really gives you the time of day romantically, but lets you be her doormat and buy her things and tell her nice things while you pray she's eventually going to reward you with sex.

Frankly man, you got outright rejected. Let it go.
>>
>>17895649
Anon you haven't been friendzoned, you have been let down easy.
If you have a chance and want her and nobody else, nobody but yourself is stopping you from trying.
I met my current gf at friends birthday, we made out but she decided she wasnt ready. It took me whole year to convinve her to give us a chance. Turns out she just wasnt that interested at the time for retarded reasons. When we finally went on a date things went well and we've been together for four years now.
>>
>>17895636
She's not feeling it after giving it a shot. You do realize she gets a vote here, right?
>>
attraction is only a small part of what makes a relationship.
maybe she wanted some stimulating intellectual conversation while you were making out, and you kept talking about video games, and your mother.

are you sure you're even attracted to her? sounds like you didn't even get a boner when you were making out with her. girls hate that, when they're making out with a guy, they want his cock to pop out the top of his jeans. I assume yours didn't
>>
>>17895657
>when they're making out with a guy, they want his cock to pop out the top of his jeans.
Not op but us this true? I always tried to hide my throbbing cock when making out with my gf. Didn't wanna look like some obsessed nerd always thinking about sex or whatever.
>>
>>17895654
You were persistent for a whole year
>>
>>17895680
pretty much yeah. We kept texting and I kept joining our mutual circle of friends. Also helped that one of my best friends gf and her were good friends. Then one day I just asked her out to see a movie. It was pretty awkward but we ended up in bed and a couple.
>>
>>17895643
this

op just find somebody else
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.