[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she not like me if she never texts me first and usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2159.jpg (294KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2159.jpg
294KB, 1600x1200px
Does she not like me if she never texts me first and usually stops responding first? She seems to like me in person and usually talks to me first, but she was also avoidant of me for some time and I don't know why. She does A LOT of things that confuse me and being rejected by her would be super bad since all her friends are mine.
>>
bump because i'm curious
>>
File: 1482556763110.jpg (540KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
1482556763110.jpg
540KB, 1024x689px
>>17894631
Fuck man im in a sinilar situation
>>
>>17894631
Don't take texting or electronic communication in general too serous. You don't have to text, people don't have to text you, it's entirely a excess.
It definitely shows an off ratio in interest. If she was really interested she would reply to every text with eagerness. She might have respect for you as a friend/person, which would be why she doesn't completely ignore you. But just from what you've said, I'd say that she probably doesn't see you as a top prospect for any dating situation. Although nothing's so black and white. She might be trying to play it cool and trying to not come off too needy or whatever. idk, it wouldn't hurt to ask her out just to hang out a few times. Movie date, or grab lunch coffee, hang out after school, offer her a ride home. Just don't wear your heart on your sleeve, you don't want to come off needy yourself if there's any chance. Play it cool, play it slow, and when the timing feels right, if you have her all alone, ask her, go in for a kiss or whatever. Mind you this is all coming from a person who's never been in a relationship, but I've attempted enough times to know a thing or two. Best of luck though.
>>
Alright bud, shes trying to play the same game you are. With all the "normie trends" being things like sliding into dms, texting first/waiting to text after/not texting first it seems she is just following the stories that apparently work for some people. If she stops responding first, it may be because she is just as awkward as you and may feel the same way, as she wants you to drive the conversation as you are the "alpha male" in the conversation and have established yourself as one by starting the conversation. Just tell her how you feel or else you will be haunted by your awkwardness for the rest of your life. Also, who cares about her friends? It will just make a good story for you to tell people who need advice when they are in the same situation you are. Got it? Best wishes.
>>
>>17894863
She definitely waits to respond to my messages, but since Aziz Ansari said to never text immediatelly I kinda do the same thing. I guess I should tell her though, we just never normally text since I rarely do it in the first place.
>>
"said to never text immediatelly"
*immediately

You should start, then.
>>
>>17894892
Is just typo, I be smarts and stuff anon
>>
No one wants to date an ill-informed, ignorant, stupid, non-correct-grammar fag. Especially if you are texting, it makes you look bad. I assume auto-correct is your savior?
>>
>>17894631
If she liked you, she'd be initiating conversations, sorry anon.
>>
>>17895924
Obviously I know correct grammar and the many pitfalls of bad grammar, but if you're going to be a Nazi about colloquial speech you'll have zero friends. And auto-correct is for fags.
>>17895933
But she initiates conversation nearly all the time in person
>>
>>17894878
Don't listen to people like Aziz Ansari. Just be decent and cool. 99% of dating advice you're going to hear is garbage. I struggled with my love life for years before I realized it worked better to just do what felt natural and stopped trying to follow the millions of bits of advice I'd picked up.
>>
>>17895969

>stops responding first

Probably because you're boring her. Even the most interesting text conversation can bore a woman.

What you should do when she texts you is ask her to meet up. If a girl who's interested reaches out to you, it usually means she wants to see you.

Don't text her again until she texts you. Text 2-3 casual texts MAX and then say "We should get together sometime soon, what's your schedule like?"

Then plan a date and gtfo off the texting. If you text her too much with a date setup she might flake.
>>
>>17896131
Yeah, I suppose so. I'm normally pretty quiet and mind my own business, should I go out of my way to talk to her more now? It may be why she doesn't text me because she'd think she's bothering me..
>>17896692
Fugg, and I was really trying not to be boring. I suppose I should get on that though. I hate texting but I just wanted to talk to her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.