[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about double texting? As in sending a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: fZS1SFFc[1].png (266KB, 750x629px) Image search: [Google]
fZS1SFFc[1].png
266KB, 750x629px
What do you guys think about double texting? As in sending a message that has a question, them reading it and not replying, and then sending a message again.
>>
Ignore the ifunny watermark, was a quick google search
>>
>>17894127
It depends. A second reply can be okay but only if it is completely different from the previous post. So do NOT send the same message to them again, you can refer to it but not repeat it.

If they don't reply to this either, then give up and move on.
>>
Never ever do it, not even with friends. It displays neediness and makes you look like a loser.

Send a text, no response? Move on.

This is a must when dating a woman. never ever send multiple texts. Even if she doesn't respond for a week, do not send another text.
>>
>>17894127
depends on your relationship with the person and the second text.

if its a girl you're getting into. you should at least wait a day for them to get back to you, sometimes people read shit and get busy. if they dont reply at all, and your second message is something unrelated.. its not terrible but it will make you look desperate. if you're repeating the question again then you're looking extremely desperate. no point in asking the same question twice

i sometimes asked a question twice to the last girl i was dating when she tried changing subject. it got me no where, even if she did answer it, her answer was vague and meant fuck all really.

honestly, if the question is important you should wait to ask them in real life if you can. talking about important subjects over text is shitty.
>>
>>17894138
>never ever send multiple texts.

what if the second text you send is completely unrelated to the previous? sometimes i would send to texts to my ex because the last conversation we had ended with me saying the last thing and i wanted to say something else to her.
>>
>>17894144
I have just been having a problem with this girl that is terrible at replying to everyone she knows. I would usually just double text her if I wanted an answer because I need an answer ASAP. But things have been getting a bit more serious between us and I think we might be on the way to start dating. She still is terrible with replying to me but in real life she is always laughing at my jokes and regularly touch each other.

I get pretty lonely at home by myself and I try to message different people but if I want to talk to her about something interesting that has happened to me I would rather talk to her.
>>
>>17894147

>texting your ex

Why bro? And no, never do it. The more texts you send, the less likely she is to respond.

If you want your ex back just say "Hey it'd be great to see you again sometime, take care." Then never ever text her again. If she wants to see you, she'll reach out.
>>
Don't do it, unless its something unrelated to the first text then that's okay, sometimes.. The only person I find it okay to send me double texts of the same thing is my friend who has been my friend for 7+ years, although its still annoying but not weird. Other than that I find it weird along with it being annoying when other people do it, especially if I barely know the person or I don't really like said person.
>>
>>17894157
>>texting your ex

she was my partner at the time. i mean she is my ex now.

i have never tried getting back with an ex.
>>
>>17894156
some people are just shit at talking online. i have friends that dont reply to me for hours because they are playing video games so i have to ask them things twice.
>>
>>17894166
I know for a fact that she is browsing something harry potter related.
>>
Do not double text
>>
>>17894127
I messaged a girl from my class a week ago and she only responded once. Feels bad. Why did she even respond at all if she was just going to ignore the rest? It wasn't even a short reply, she asked me back something...
>>
>>17894170
honestly. in a perfect world double texting would be fine. the only reason people look down on it is because they are insecure. i obviously dont recommend doing it unless you have to because people dont like to be honest.
>>
>>17894175
Think I am going to give her a break then, will be incredibly difficult, I'm pathetic as soon as I fall for a girl.
>>
>>17894156

Bruh, get this through your skull....Girls don't want to text you. Texting guys isn't fun anymore. If a girl texts you, she doesn't want to chit chat, unless you're friendzoned. When a girl texts you who is INTERESTED in you, it means she wants to see you.

>Girl who likes you texts you "heyyyy"
>You respond with hey what's up
>go off with chit chat
>Eventually she gets bored and stops responding

Here's the right thing to do
>Girl who likes you "heyyyy"
>You "Hey! I want to see you, when are you free to get together?"
>" :3 glad you asked. I'm free tomorrow?"
>"Tomorrow sounds great. Meet me at the movies at 8."
>"Okay OP! You're so confident and always take the initiative, how are you so good at talking to girls lol? Anyway I can't wait to see you tm!"

Then take her out, have fun, hook up, and wait for her to text you again. If you did well on the date, SHE WILL text you. Only text her if she hasn't texted you in a week. Test the waters, and plan a date.

Chances are though, 99% of the time you take a girl out and she enjoys herself, she'll reach out to you again wanting you to plan the next date. Get girls into the habit of chasing you and all you will ever have to do is plan dates, take them out, and give them orgasms. They'll do the rest. Never bring up relationship talk. After a few weeks or months, she'll fall in love with you and will say something like "what are we?" In which case you say "I think labels can complicate things, why do you ask?" "Well, am I the only girl you're seeing?"

"Are you saying you want to be my girlfriend?"

>qt kisses you and nods her head

Works every single time. Set definite dates, don't pressure her, act casual, and girls will fall in love with you. Never chit chat on the phone. Only meeting in person can build the sexual tension required for sex to happen.
>>
>>17894183
>I'm pathetic as soon as I fall for a girl.

same. and i fall pretty easily. i feel really shit because a girl ended it after only two dates. i really shouldent give a fuck but i fell for her after the second date.
>>
>>17894185
Only problem is that its Christmas time and I don't have much time until after new year. I have agreed to go out with her on new years eve though.
>>
>>17894185
this is good advice.

>don't pressure her, act casual, and girls will fall in love with you

yeah, girls love this. they hate things being really serious from the start. i always make the mistake of being serious.
>>
I only send multiple texts if what I sent the first time is important.

Ex: Making plans

So Thursday?
??

And that's it
>>
>>17894240

Bad idea with women, fine with bros. Don't do this to women. If you ask her out on a date, you need to be patient and wait for her to respond. If she never responds, who cares? Dodged a bullet, could have spent money on her, wasted a whole night, just to get a kiss on the cheek.
>>
>>17894185
This isn't necessarily true, I mean it's a good rule of thumb to go on but a lot of girls I've dated we spent a lot of time talking via text first. World isn't black and white but what you're saying is a good rule to follow until you know well enough to improv.
>>
>>17894260

It's very rare to meet girls who want to chit chat for more than 30 minutes before you ask them out. Most of the time it's a dangerous idea, because you could talk yourself out of them being interested in you.

It's like smoking cigs. You might not cancer, but you also might get cancer. Better to play it safe and try to arrange a date ASAP. Don't ask her out immediately, but if you confirm mutual interest, ask her out.
>>
>>17894894
Bump for what? I think it's all been said.
>>
Truth. A person who isn't interested in you will not respond frequently. A person who is, will.

If you feel like it's a chore to attract someone, don't bother. It should come easily.
>>
>>17896129
Different guy than op.

I had a girl who would reply whenever I messaged her, except for the last time.

Even though it is typical of what she would reply to.

So, her previous responses would indicate some level of interest, if even just as a friend. But the lack of response this last time is throwing me off
>>
>>17894174
This is a question that we men will never know the answer to. Look at it this way, if she's the type to do that, you're better off. Improve yourself and you'll be surprised how easy it is to find women... Not necessarily good ones, but nonetheless
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.