[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vaping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 0bc3875f782748d490a30eb4778c609a.jpg (319KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
0bc3875f782748d490a30eb4778c609a.jpg
319KB, 1152x1536px
Want to vape zero nicotine e-juice for flavor. Never smoked before. I'm at zero risk from wanting to smoke cigarettes. Should I try vaping?

I know it's not as healthy as breathing air. I know the question is as stupid as "I've never tried alcohol before. Should I drink beer?" but I'm really on the fence for my health. Don't know if the enjoyment outweighs the risk. Also since there's a cost of entry(pic related) it's not as simple as buying a pack and a lighter to try. What should I do /adv?
>>
>>17894062
>should I do drugs?

lol, what

All in all it comes down to yourself, but from what I see I doubt you'll get any high since it's nicotine free, it's expensive and you'll party look as a cunt if you vape in public, engulfing dozens in your fumes

I'd change your rhetorical question to

"I've never tried alcohol before. Should I drink this non alcoholic beer that's 3 times as expensive as the alcoholic one?"
>>
Don't. Things like smoking and drinking are done for the effects. Anyone who says they do it for any other reason is straight up lying to you and doesn't want to seem like an addict.

You're not going to get any "enjoyment" out of it because it's not some sort of accomplishment. Should you take away the potency, you remove the purpose.

What you're saying is more along the lines of, "I know I've never drank alcohol. Should I drink non-alcoholic beer at events instead?"

The answer is still no. Pretending to be hard when you're not is only going to get you in trouble when you have to prove yourself.
>>
>>17894081
>>17894086
OP here.
True, I'm not in it for the nicotine. I should have mentioned I have tried a friends vape.

I don't want to argue for vaping but I enjoyed tasting different flavors without resorting to snacking or ruining my appetite. Obviously it's not a perfect flavor copy of the real thing but a small bottle of e-juice lasts longer than a fruit or pastry of equal value.

Just can't decide if I want to put my self at unknown risks(no studies for long term effects yet) for a little bit of enjoyment. What would you do /adv?
>>
>I enjoyed tasting different flavors without resorting to snacking or ruining my appetite.

>What would you do /adv?

How about, I dunno, gum.
>>
>>17894163

Vaping is only acceptable if you are using it as an alternative to cigarettes.

Just go buy some gum. Vape juice ain't cheap. The best price I've found for 100ml bottles is 17$ on bluedotvapors.

Avoid aspartame gum. Go to Whole Foods or order some xylitol gum. Avoid aspartame like the plague.
>>
>>17894163
I vaped for a year, one and a half maybe, smoked regular cigarettes since i was 14.

This year, there was a bill adopted, stating banning smoking in public places. The morning after the bill came into play, i walked out the dorm and the entrance was packed with people who came down for a smoke. Repeat for every cafe/restaurant/pub in the entire country.

When this happened, the prices for e-liquids skyrocketed, so i decided to switch back to regulars. A month later i decided to quit and so, since October, i haven't smoked anything.

Moral of the story: smoking one or the other no matter how "healty" it is, and actually a waste of time, energy (my dorm room is on the 3rd floor, imagine going down and up again just for a smoke) and most importantly: MONEY
>>
>>17894311

Just don't buy juice in stores. At shops in my town, a 30ML bottle is 15-20 fucking dollars.

On bluedotvapors.com you can get a 100ml bottle for 16$. I'll buy the expensive shit once in a while, but always stay stocked with bluedot.
>>
>>17894311
>no matter how "healty" it is, and actually a waste of time, energy (my dorm room is on the 3rd floor, imagine going down and up again just for a smoke)
your fatass could use the workout
>>
Let's forget about the price of vape juice for a moment. I don't live in the states and fortunately local juice are cheap here.

IF vaping is as dangerous as an occasional beer at the end of the week then it's good enough for me. Though let's not get into which studies to trust or not. I'm not in a position to discern which studies have proper methodology and legitimacy.

>>17894242
>>17894311
>>17894316
Would you guys still vape just for the taste? Do you think it can be an enjoyable hobby? Or is it just a method for quitting smoking?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.