/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: day_in_the_life_inc_500_ceo.gif (404KB, 590x1195px) Image search: [Google]
day_in_the_life_inc_500_ceo.gif
404KB, 590x1195px
Is dating a sibling's friend of the opposite gender off-limits?

My younger brother has a friend group of a few guys and a few girls. I don't think my brother and either or the girls have a thing, just friends.

I don't know for sure if she's into me, I haven't talked to her much, but I need to know if it would be a bad idea before I try.

Also I would have to keep the relationship a secret, given I'm 20 and she is 15 (give or take), so I can't really ask my brother if he's cool with it.

>pic not related
>>
>>17893695
She's 15

Fuck off
>>
>>17893695
>Is dating a sibling's friend of the opposite gender off-limits?
Only if you are a child and believe in something like "I saw her first"

Your real issue that you should be considering is
>I'm 20 and she is 15 (give or take)

Fuck your dilemma, don't date girls under the legal age, don't fantasise about them and don't approach them, you clearly have issues and the authorities should keep an eye on you.
>>
>>17893738
Thanks for your help
>>17893756
I don't think it's a "I saw her first" thing, since he clearly did, they're friends
>>
>>17893827
Are we just going to ignore that she is 15 then?
Get a fucking grip.
>>
>>17893837
The heart wants what the heart wants lol.
Age of consent in my state is 16, so it's not terrible.
Yeah I get it she's younger. But she she's pretty mature for her age, she's really tall and pretty and could easily pass for 16 or 17.
>>
>>17893841
>The heart wants what the heart wants lol.
Your heart doesn't want shit, you are a degenerate who is into kids.
>Age of consent in my state is 16, so it's not terrible.
As long as she is under 16, it is terrible, terrible enough for you to do time for it
>Yeah I get it she's younger. But she she's pretty mature for her age, she's really tall and pretty and could easily pass for 16 or 17.
Irrelevant.

Even when she is 16, you will be the creepy 21yo trying to hang around her, you can either hedge your bets and make her your oneitis until she is at least 20 and hope she is interested in you, or forget her and date someone who is of the legal age.

I can tell you aren't experienced with women, here's a clue:
You don't know shit about her.
You are filling in the gaps of what you think you know about her with perceptions or hopes, she is a kid, she is probably a cunt too.

You have no chance with her, and even if you did, it wouldn't ever work.
>>
>>17893841
>she's pretty mature for her age
Every fucking time it's the same excuse with you pedofags.

You don't know that girl well enough to actually know if she's mature, you're just trying to convince yourself that she is so that it's easy to justify trying to bang her.
>>
Don't date a minor unless you are one.
>>
>>17893756

>a woman starts to develop at 13
>biologically she is prepared to have sexual relations since that
>historically it has been totally common

OP does not have "issues", he is just a normal guy that desire a fertile woman.

Just be careful with authorities, OP
>>
>>17893888
Pedo confirmed.
>>
>>17893924

Pedophiles are people that like kids, undeveloped people, under 12 years. And i don't like them.

Please don't get confused between paedophilia and ephebophilia, which has been pretty common through ages.
>>
File: thRCAKFDTG.jpg (5KB, 299x156px) Image search: [Google]
thRCAKFDTG.jpg
5KB, 299x156px
dude your sick get a life and have sex with a adult not a child. You pedo sickos stop trying to justify that behavior.
>>
>>17894349
*you're
Also I'm not a pedo
>>
Didn't read ops post but his image has me wondering. Just how the fuck do people who sleep like four hours function?

If i sleep less than seven I pretty much wanna kill myself and my mind is running at like 70% tops all day and i feel physically retarded.
>>
>>17894471
How old are you? It comes with age and practice. Depending on what I'm doing I can function on less.
But it comes with repetition. If you go from normally getting 8 hours of sleep to getting 5, you're gonna be tired. You just kinda learn to function on less.
If you're still growing you need more though,
>>
>>17894504

Id love to have more hours in the day. I have a 2 hour commute each way to work plus 9hrs on the job a day.

I have a friend who's two years younger, she sleep four hours a day and says she just binge sleeps on the weekend.

But I go from savy tech artist to borderline retarded adhd if i sleep four hours. On fays were i miss sleep i have used lunch break just to sneak off and shut my eyes somewhere.

When I sleep eight i feel ready to take on the day. Seven and I feel groggy but able. Less than that I hate living.

Do you just wean into it? Some people swear buy it but I truely hate lacking sleep. I can't imagine trying to exercise on four hours sleep.
>>
You sound like a creep and you're going to look like a creep if you try.
>>
>>17894590
>Assuming anybody will find out
>>
>>17894556
Not sure. Not my area of expertise. You can try looking it up.
I know a lot of people in the military have to function on little sleep.
I have college classmates that would do OCS over the summer, 6 weeks of 3-4 hours of night. They just power through until their body is used to it.
>>
>>17894608
>Implying a fucking teenage girl can keep a secret like that
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.