[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did i fuck up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: question-mark_318-52837.jpg (18KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark_318-52837.jpg
18KB, 626x626px
My girlfriend wanted to go to a christmas event with me, her aunt, and her two little siblings (around 5 years each).

A couple days ago, we took them to see Santa. The kids were being kids, IE annoying as fuck. I hated taking care of them but I did it out of love because I wanted my girlfriend to be happy that she got them to see Santa.

Yesterday, I agreed to going to the christmas event with her and her family. We woke up a bit late today, and I realized I won't have enouggh time to go to the gym, and I didn't really want to go anyways because of the kids. I wanted to do something for the both of us. So after telling her I don't wanna go anymore, she goes crazy and gets mad at me. Which is normal if something she wanted to do doesn't happen.

Did I fuck up? Like I just don't wanna go. This is the first time I have more than a month of vacation. I have less than a month left and I just wanna chill. I've been grinding school and working hard for 2 and a half years. I just wanna relax. Plus we're spending new years doing something she wants. I just wanna fucking relax.
>>
pls help
>>
No. You're not her pet.
>>
>>17893506

there's six days between now and new years. you could easily relax for 5 of those while still doing these things she wants.

all that being said, if you didnt want to do it you should have said so when seh asked, or even a few days ago, not today when you wake up an feel tired.

i cant speak for your relationship as a whole, but it is rude to agree to do something than cancel the day of.

you have more than a month off, i had only 3 days off this month. you ahve plenty of time to relax while doign these 3 fuckign days worth of family things.

and agian, if you dont want to do it that is fine, but its also fine if she wants to leave you for it.

whats not fine is cancelling on the day of.
>>
>>17893506
Of course you fucked up. It was a very important thing for her and you outed your childish interests ahead of hers. Yeah you fucked yo really hard. You need to make her up really fast.
>>
i mean you did say you were going

There's a difference between saying No and saying Yes and then saying no. Suck it up, OP, she's either going to be mad or you are going to go.
>>
>>17893705

Well the thing is I got errands to run and I got shit to do. Even though it's days off, I'm doing stuff that I don't have time to do in school.

>>17893733

Wasn't important. She just wanted me to go.

>>17893767

I kind of felt forced. She got mad at me yesterday because I told her I didn't want to go.
>>
>>17893950

>i still got errands to run

an entire month worth of errands that will keep you so busy that you wont have time for 3 days of family time in over a month?

dude, if you need over a month of relaxation then dont date. i believe in relationships being simple and easy but if you need over a month to not do anything involving other people than you dont have the time to date.
>>
>>17893967

I don't think you understand this.

We hang out 4-5 times a week. This weekend I helped her take the kids out. The one time that I want to do my own thing, I get hounded for it by her.

We always do what she wants. Yeah I made a mistake of saying yes then saying no, but this is the only time this happens and she's done this before to me.

I don't need a month of relaxation from her.... I just want like 2-3 days off of hanging out. Like I said, we chill like 4-5 times a week. And we never have sex. So I get pretty frustrated. I need 2-3 days off just fucking doing my own thing and jacking off because I can't do it when she's here.
>>
>>17893506

You did, but that was because you waited until the last minute. IF you didn't want to go, you should have stated it days before instead of lying to yourself.
>>
>>17894013

and thats fine, but that doesnt change the
>i said yes then i said no

she doesn't have to be understanding. she is objectively in the right here. you made a promise then changed your mind on the day of.

there is still almost a month left of your vacation. tell her you need 2 days off between now and new years.

again, im not able to comment on your relationship as a whole. to be honest id break up with her if i were you because she sounds exhausting as fuck.

but in this instance you are in the wrong, and no amount of saying 'B-BUT OTHER STUFF!!1!' is going to change that.

and my original advice still stands, leave her. if not for the reason before, for these reasons now. never having sex and having to be with someone 5 times a week is not what you want. so dont do it.
>>
>>17893705
This. Day of is rude hands down.
>>
Pretty disrespectful to your gf, man.

You got a girls hopes up thinking you'd be her rock at a social event, and you spit in her face the day of the event?

Apologize immediately.
>>
File: that diddly iddly does it.gif (794KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
that diddly iddly does it.gif
794KB, 400x310px
>>17894151
reddit pls go

BUT he is kinda right. Girls don't like it when you do that kinda thing, bro. I totally feel you tho
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.