[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever think there will be a day when all names will be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Cindy Lou.jpg (11KB, 481x331px) Image search: [Google]
Cindy Lou.jpg
11KB, 481x331px
Do you ever think there will be a day when all names will be considered gender neutral and Boys will be named names like Cindy and Gretchen and girls will be named names like Ralph and Muhammad?
>>
Cultures do change over time so I suppose it is possible but honestly I expect Arabic biblical names to become the majority in the coming century
>>
>>17893303
You mean sand nigger names? Nah... Hopefully they'll be eradicated from this Earth entirely in the coming century.
>>
>>17893296
there are still people who don't marry outside their religion or race, i don't think gendered names will every disappear
>>
>>17893309
I doubt it they number nearly 2 billion they are by far the largest religious group on earth and they breed faster than any of us
>>
>>17893316
Do you mean like the overwhelming majority of the people in the world?
>>
>>17893296
it so fucking funny the west believes the rest of the world believes in this feminist gender neutral shit. Not even a billion of of the 7 billion on the planet believe this pussy shit.
>>
Hopefully not because it's stupid as fuck
>>
>>17893296

Societies that think this is a good idea wont last very long.
>>
File: melania.jpg (146KB, 768x614px) Image search: [Google]
melania.jpg
146KB, 768x614px
No.
For the most part, weak and weird people won't do well with breeding and thriving during times of conflict, which will happen everywhere, periodically.
The muslim Orcs won't do this, because they're sane, at least about patriarchy, and the Old Money and those who come from every culture except for the Western european cucks won't do this because of patrimony.
The rest of us, the Men of the West, won't do this because we're not suicidal and know enough to avoid the stupid ideas of western women.
>>
>>17893296
i hope not
>>
>>17893296
Muhammad is a shitty name regardless of gender
>>
There's already been a lot of that.

Leslie, Ashley, Allison, Lindsey, Dana, Lynn, Sandy, all used to be male names. Now they're all pretty much exclusively female. I'm pretty sure there are others I can't remember.

Darian, Donny, and Theo also used to be more girl names, and are now used for boys. There's probably a lot more in this category that I don't remember.

Names have always been going in and out of fashion. Changing genders, changing classes, etc. Language is really malleable, and names change with it.
>>
Those gendered names will be stay like that for a long time.
But ..
There will be new names which gender neutral.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 1024x914px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 1024x914px
>>17893296
Not with pic related. Make America great again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.