[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go out with my friends? I honestly have no desire to.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Why-Are-You-Sad001.jpg (36KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
Why-Are-You-Sad001.jpg
36KB, 500x322px
Should I go out with my friends?

I honestly have no desire to. I'm tired, I can't be arsed to get dressed and make myself pretty and all. I already told them I would but I can find an easy excuse because I'm working tomorrow early.
Let me be honest for a little, I don't always feel good when out with them. I don't feel, never felt I belonged to the group, I was always just another voice in there, nobody really important, nobody bothered to ever reach out to me or get to be my friend, true friend I mean. My best friend of many years is core to this group, in a relationship with another person of this group, they're both pretty much around whom this group revolves around and I feel like I'm only in because of her, because we are best friends since we were kids now.
The only reason I'd go out with them today is because of Christmas and all, I try to find happiness whenever I can, but damn if I'm not. I'm feeling very down today and I'd just waste my energy going out today.

I don't know what to do, I've felt so depressive this Christmas despite being with my loving family and having had a very nice and warm Christmas overall.
>>
>>17893286
I never really want to go out when I'm feeling down. But when I do end up hanging out with friends it makes me feel much better.
But since you're saying
>I don't always feel good when out with them
it may not be that easy.

Can you go out with them, and just go back home if you don't like it? Since you work tomorrow you can leave early without being rude. And if you have fun you can just stay with them.
>>
I feel like going out is healthy that's the only reason I do it I take no pleasure in others
>>
File: 279.jpg (99KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
279.jpg
99KB, 676x673px
>>17893302
>Can you go out with them, and just go back home if you don't like it? Since you work tomorrow you can leave early without being rude. And if you have fun you can just stay with them.

Well it already is a bit late as it is (10pm). The plan was to meet at 6-7, then it got delayed and delayed and delayed some more and the more it's delayed, the less chances I can just go and come back home earlier. It's not like I can go, stay for 15 minutes and come back home, which is what's going to happen if this shit gets delayed more.

Whatever, shouldn't have made this thread. I'm just looking for excuses when I already know I won't go anywhere anyway. I was never a friend of theirs and I feel like the group is slowly breaking anyway.

Thanks for taking the time to reply anon.
>>
>>17893321
>I was never a friend of theirs and I feel like the group is slowly breaking anyway.
dang.
you know, a lot of people feel that way, that their friends maybe don't really like them, that they're not part of the group etc.
obviously i don't know your situation, but maybe it's not as bad as you may think.

take care anon
>>
>>17893332
Well I'm the only one of the group that nobody ever actively calls or tries to reach out to. I was also the ONLY one that didn't get invited at more than a few events. I should just get the hint and move on with whatever's left of my life.
>>
>>17893360
Do you go when you are invited? I know if someone regularly doesn't come when I invite them to something, I will just do it less and less, and eventually stop...
>>
File: 1448997861057.jpg (869KB, 1718x1634px) Image search: [Google]
1448997861057.jpg
869KB, 1718x1634px
>>17893364
I go when I'm invited. Today is the only day I haven't and I'm distressed I'm so willing to break out of the group.
But then again, if people don't make an effort to reach out to you, when people don't care about you and when you're not considered a friend, you gotta just take the hint, no? So I'm taking the hint and just disappear out of their lives. Not to say I'm only ever invited by my best friend, not the others.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.