[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1.5 years ago >managed to get into bed with her but nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 143767567657.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
143767567657.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>1.5 years ago
>managed to get into bed with her but nothing happned because i was too beta
>still think about this everyday
>now 24 year old virgin
>self estemee worse than ever

I just cant beleive I was so close yet becasue of one mistake she cuts me off.

Its just not fucking fair man.

How the fuck do I get over this?
>>
>>17892608
Similar situation here and it tore me up until her personality changed after dumping me. Now she's a bitch and since I already "put the pussy on a pedestal" I'm pretty okay with not having my first with her.
>>
>>17892608
being in bed with her didn't mean she was ever going to fuck you. when a girl wants to fuck they fuck
>>
>>17892608
i think i know you
>>
I never even had that opportunity, I don't what is worse.
>>
>>17892608
Shit man I made the same mistake she was the only hot black I ever met first time we met up I got a bj it was amazing but when I tried to fuck her the next time she pulled this let's just be friends shit sometimes I think I shouldve raped her but I was too beta to do it
>>
>>17892608
Give yourself a break.

Everyone - absolutely EVERYONE - has "Why didn't I take advantage of the moment?" regrets. They come with growing up.

You didn't do it then because the person you were then couldn't even imagine how to do it. The fact that you now see how you might have done it is proof that you;ve progressed. The next time you won't make the same mistake. (Though I can't guarantee you won't make another. I have "Why didn't I" moments with every girl I've known.)
>>
>>17892608
Jim Carrey once said in an interview that it's always worth losing. That really stuck with me and whenever I'm in a situation where I'm feeling unsure, I say fuck it. Because it really is always worth losing, you'll always get something out of it
>>
>>17892608
It happens to many people. Sometimes they invite you in bed and don't do anything.

I know I might sound like an asshole, but later in life when you'll be in a stable relationship you'll realize that Sex really isn't that big of a deal

Stop dwelling on the past and start looking for new girls
>>
to think; to her it would've been just another night, had she taken your virginity or not.
>>
>>17892796
>>17892795
>>17892770
>tfw literally gonna die a virgin
>>
>>17892628
girls expect the guy to make the first move though. my brother was in the same situation as op and he got nothing because he didnt go for it.

if a girl is in the same bed as you, she obviously wants to fuck or she is autistic.
>>
>>17892827
nah. if you actually tried you could easily get sex. i suggest going out with a ugly girls to get your confidence up. I went out with a few ugly girls for experience.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.