[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

,How do I beat up a Swedish Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

So I got sucked into a fight, I have to meet some local fuck in the forest at the edge of town and fight him. Fuck's sake I don't even live in this fucking country, I'm here to see my sister and her boyfriend and their shit ice town.

So yeah, any tips for fighting a Swedish Man? He's basically pic related except a head shorter and skinnier.
>>
>>17892363

Don't do it. You said yourself you don't know him. He might have a gang waiting.

Don't show and all you have to worry about is some random Swedish guy telling stories of that coward tourist that didn't show.
Since you won't be living there who cares what they might laugh about for a week?

If you do go. You could end up hurt, in jail or on the extreme side, dead.
>>
Yeah don't go lol, the guy above me has valid points. You'll never see anyone anyone country again so who cares. Go have fun with your family. Fighting is for fags
>>
>>17892363
Just call the cops anonymously and tell them there's a guy around said place carrying a gun. Also point out he's ethnically swede as they'll let anyone of towelhead descent do as they please not to come across as racists
>>
>>17892392
or pretend to be swedish man and anonymously call an african and a muslim to go fight him in said place, swedish guy will feel over cucked when he sees them and cry like a baby while they beat him up.
>>
>>17892363
Does this thing even exist still?!
Just don't go, problem solved.
>>
File: 1444331997744.gif (3MB, 356x217px) Image search: [Google]
1444331997744.gif
3MB, 356x217px
>>17892392
> Sweden
> there's a guy around said place carrying a gun

good one!
>>
>>17892363
go back to your sand dunes camel jockey

GTFO kebab
>>
>>17892492
>>>17892392 (You)
>> Sweden
>> there's a guy around said place carrying a gun
>good one!
I know .. I know .. but even the cuck capitol of Europe has it's moments. Lasermannen and Militärligan plus various others
>>
Okay, I should point out I am of Indian descent, but was born in fucking Michigan so I'm not a street shitter.

Also I don't wanna pussy out of this.
>>
>>17893363
If you're really an American then solve it the way we do here beat him with a bat and tie him to back of your truck
>>
>>17893378
But... It's a rental...
>>
>>17892363
Muslims are very good fighters. Be careful OP.
>>
>>17892382
>Don't do it. You said yourself you don't know him. He might have a gang waiting.
A Swedish man would never do that.
>>
>>17892382
wtf man

I'm not even swedish, and even I know only americans and maybe other third worlders operate like that.

Nigga's gonna be there alone or with some witnesses at most, so chill out and take your beating like a man.
>>
>>17892363
>So yeah, any tips for fighting a Swedish Man?

Cover yourself in shoe polish and by law he's obligated to hold his sister/daughter or mother down while you rape them.
Use that opportunity to sucker-punch him.
>>
Tell him you are of Finnish descent. He will run away in fear, and probably soil himself.
>>
File: 1479430883262.png (94KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
1479430883262.png
94KB, 600x541px
>>17892363
From what you've mentioned it seems silly to show up.

That said, if you do show up know that skinny guys fight with incredible endurance. Even if he doesn't fight that well it'll take more than a few hits to the head to bring him down, so focus on grappling and choking him out. Shorter guys tend to go for the legs more often than not, so mind your footing as well. If he has any fighting experience you might just take a beating, since you likely wouldn't be posting here if you were confident in your abilities. A loss likely won't be too bad as long as you don't fight dirty or bring a weapon. If he brings friends along, swedes are typically pretty good about not interfering unless you gouge his eyes or pull a gun.
>>
just kill your self you dont have to fight him
>>
OP definitely got himself killed last night
>>
What I like to do is aim for the legs. Once he comes in for a blow, place any arm on the front of his body and sweep him with the complimentary leg from his opposite side.
>>
File: flying_kick_by_timrecede.png (1MB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
flying_kick_by_timrecede.png
1MB, 1024x680px
>>17895828
what if he does pick related?
>>
Alright, I'm back. Anyone wanna know how the fight went?
>>
>>17896761
yes.
>>
>>17896761
How did you get into this situation at all
>>
>>17896761
update us OP
>>
>>17897084
He lost and was kill, that's why no update
>>
You shoul've not gone
>>
>>17896761
Go on ranjit
>>
>>17896813
Basically

>Sitting in local pub, shooting the shit with my sister and her fiance, one of the local lumberjacks
>He's really fucking quiet and just smiles a lot mostly
>Conversation shifts into political territory
>I'm trying to keep it OC cause I don't know his stance
>Mention how I think Trump's stances have some points but can be too radical
>He picks up, starts talking about how rapes and assaults have picked up massively since the refugees started pouring in
>Gets a little quieter and mentions that his cousin in a city was raped by a Muslim refugee, so it's hard for him to sympathize with them for him
>I understand completely, prepare to explain my issues with Islam
>Suddenly Mr. Asshole enters
>Turns out he was in the stall in front of ours and heard everything the dude said about Muslims
>Goes into this stupid fucking rant about how Muslims are the most persecuted people in the world (he actually fucking said that)
>Says he's being close minded and all that stupid bullshit
>Accuses him of lying about his cousin
>Yes he actually fucking said that
>I'm expecting him to get punched any minute now but fiance decided he wasn't worth it I guess
>Then he points to me and my sister and says "and you're spouting this fucking hatred in front of two goddamn refugees who have lost their homes"
>Sister and I laugh our fucking asses off
>We explain that we're American Indians
>Apparently he wasn't expecting that, since he looks like he shit his pants when we both start talking in American accents (seriously neither of us have even been to the fucking country)
>I tell him that he fits stereotypes
>He asks me what stereotypes
>I say he acts like an uninformed cuck
>Spews a bunch of bullshit, I stopped listening and started sipping my beer
>He tries to knock the drink out of my hand but I move my hand and he ends up slapping the table, pretends that's what he meant to do
>Owner comes out and tells him to leave
1/2
>>
>in the forest
Hes going to put you in the hospital, fighting in Sweden is more or less legal and you'd both go to jail for maybe a day. The only reason why he'd want to bring you to a secluded area is so he can seriously injure you, its not like the USA where you throw kids in jail for a month for a little squabble.
>>
File: 1339364834599.png (522KB, 619x801px) Image search: [Google]
1339364834599.png
522KB, 619x801px
>>17898371
>>Sitting in local pub, shooting the shit with my sister and her fiance, one of the local lumberjacks
>>He's really fucking quiet and just smiles a lot mostly
>>Conversation shifts into political territory
>>I'm trying to keep it OC cause I don't know his stance
>>Mention how I think Trump's stances have some points but can be too radical
>>He picks up, starts talking about how rapes and assaults have picked up massively since the refugees started pouring in
>>Gets a little quieter and mentions that his cousin in a city was raped by a Muslim refugee, so it's hard for him to sympathize with them for him
>>I understand completely, prepare to explain my issues with Islam
>>Suddenly Mr. Asshole enters
>>Turns out he was in the stall in front of ours and heard everything the dude said about Muslims
>>Goes into this stupid fucking rant about how Muslims are the most persecuted people in the world (he actually fucking said that)
NEVERMIND WHAT I SAID HERE OP >>17898378

GO TO THE FOREST AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM

ALSO HES PROBABLY ANTIFA SO BRING LIKE 10 FRIENDS TO WAIT ON THE WINGS
>>
(Note that when I say American Indians, I mean Asian Indians born in America)

>Dude tells me to meet him in the woods three days from them at noon
>Presumably he didn't wanna don't the fucking lumberjack cause he's a fucking twig
>Sister and fiance both tell me to leave it alone, ignore him
>Decide "fuck it, we don't stand for shit, I'm not a fucking pussy"
>Decide that I'm going

So yeah

Also apparently the town story warped to me being a fucking refugee who was picked on by a racist.

Fuck this place, I'm heading back to MSU first chance I fucking get.

So yeah, I'll detail the fight once I'm at the airport (assuming the thread is alive)
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 253x199px
>>17898371
>>Sister and I laugh our fucking asses off
>>We explain that we're American Indians
>>Apparently he wasn't expecting that, since he looks like he shit his pants when we both start talking in American accents (seriously neither of us have even been to the fucking country)

Please tell me you curbstomped this fucking cuck into the snow
>>
I hope you smashed him, he deserves it.
>>
I hope you beat the shit out of him, he deserves it. Your conversation was none of his fkn business to start with
>>
File: 1482262282958.jpg (26KB, 515x482px) Image search: [Google]
1482262282958.jpg
26KB, 515x482px
i hope he beat up your pajeet street shitting ass and made sure youll never talk shit about your rulers (muslims) ever again you brown piece of sjhit
>>
>>17898584
>shit calling the poo brown
my sides
>>
>>17898386

>Also apparently the town story warped to me being a fucking refugee who was picked on by a racist.

This is perfect.

Show up to the fight. Smack him about a bit (make sure you get punched too).

Have your sister call the cops.

They show up - you claim he called you racial slurs and thought you were a refugee, provoking you into a fight. They will listen to you because Sweden.

He gets arrested under the cuck laws of Sweden for racism (the worst crime possible there).

This would be the best ironic twist to the story.
>>
>Listen to rocky soundtrack
>Go there and fight him
>>
all this shitty advice.
Search "fighting basics" or "martial arts basics" in youtube, watch several videos, and practice all day the most important stuff:
>stance (absolute number one)
>blocking punches, this is straightforward
>basic punches, with both hands
>moving out of the way (back steps, jumping sideways)
>basic kicks, mostly, side kick and push kick (on the abdomen)
>a simple sweep
>grappling

In that order of priority. A good offence starts with a good defense. The guy may start attacking you and all you need to do at that stage is avoid getting hit as much as possible, let him get both tired and desperate about the fight not showing any progress. He'll eventually make a bold move that'll most likely result in a mistake which you should be able (because you've been practicing your sweeps and kicks so much) to spot on the move and take advantage of it without thinking.
But be sure to practice like your life depends on it.
>>
Okay, I keep trying to post this but my tablet keeps crapping out

Long story short

>Met him in the woods
>Started fighting
>Had a massive height advantage so it went my way
>He got a bad blow to !my chin that needed gauze but that's the worst of it
>We both fought like idiots, but at least I had patience
>Mostly consisted of me slapping away or dodging retardedly choeragraphed blows
>Eventually he's had enough
>Charges me
>Of course he can't do it with the snow
>Simply this a punch out
>Hits him in the throat
>Reach out and grab him and try to throw him at my feet
>He moves at the same time so I panic a bit
>End up throwing him straight into a fucking tree
>He falls over and doesn't get up
>Awkward silence
>He gets up and starts bleeding from the mouth
>Turns out it knocked out two of his teeth and made him bite open his tongue
>Blood all over the goddamn snow
>His friends don't really know what to do other than stare awkwardly or shoot me death glares
>Turn around and sort of awkwardly leave with my group

So yeah...

I dunno, I don't feel that bad. Should I? It was his fucking fault
>>
>>17899544
>>17899625
FUCKING POTTERY AHAHAHAHAH
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.