[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming bitter and bitter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: batmang.png (241KB, 303x423px) Image search: [Google]
batmang.png
241KB, 303x423px
I am not sure whats wrong with me /adv/. I just don't ever feel happy for other people. I wasn't always like this. As I have grown older, I just feel less excited about everything.

For example, a friend told me he is getting married soon. I honestly couldn't give two fucks about it. Another friend told me she is having a baby. I really didn't care and had to feign excitement.

I just feel like so much has been taken from me that I really just don't give a shit anymore.

I didn't wish anyone merry christmas. Bought zero gifts. Didn't get any gifts. Why am I like this? How the fuck do people feel excitement for others? I just feel rotten.

What bugs me is that I wasn't always like this. When I was a teenager, I felt like a happy guy. Now I am 26 and feel like shit and hate almost everyone in a weird "I don't give a shit what you are doing, just don't hinder me" kind of way.
>>
Bumpz
>>
>>17892128
Same here, but I'm not really sad or anything about it. The fact that you made this thread shows you want to change, so let's brainstorm:

What do you do? What do you want to be doing? Are you unhappy with any aspect of your life?
>>
the truth is that normie relationships are actually a beta dependency which are rooted in the abandoning of religious and cultural values as the primary motivator in society. But you are probably too far in it to break out and realize this.
>>
>>17892185
I'm not sure I understand, can you clarify "normie relationships?" Do you mean normal people convening together and having relationships, or do you mean someone like OP having a normal friend? Are you saying OP is beta for having friends?
>>
>>17892175
OP here. Right now I feel stagnant. Decent job but stagnation.

I want to have meaningful relationships with women. Have not done so yet.

The problem is motivation I think. I have no desire to do much of anything. Everything feels so fucking shitty.

I am content with laying in bed all day. But I hate laying in bed. See the conundrum? I don't know how people find the motivation to do anything besides sleep.
>>
>>17892198
Set a project up for yourself. It's a cliche for a reason to set goals for yourself. Learn an instrument, a language, build a shed, something man. Put yourself on OKC or whatever they use.
>>
Sounds sort-of like anhedonia.
Don't have much time right now to elaborate, but maybe try a quick google, and report back with what matches, what doesn't, ...
>>
>>17892128
YOu are depressed OP. Sounds like a situational depression ( "taken from me"). You need urgent medical help. PLease go and get it OP. God Speed.
>>
>>17893028
Explain
>>
File: 1232.jpg (81KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1232.jpg
81KB, 500x520px
>>17893028
Well, dear OP, you used to be happy. You now are not. You don't care about things that normally do make people happy, such as your friend getting married. You mentioned "things being taken from you" so its a reaction to something that has happened. So, yes, i call depression.
>>
it's difficult to care about others if you don't love yourself first... why don't you love yourself OP?
>>
>>17893910
I have been in an om and off abusive relationship with myself my entire life
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.