[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: large.jpg (164KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
164KB, 500x383px
I love my boyfriend but also have some weird sexual stuff going on.

For context: I'm in my early 20's, he's graduating this spring semester while I'll still be at our college for a full year. I would honestly marry him, I've been with many guys up to this point that I feel 100% secure saying that. At the same time I also miss hooking up, he's a virgin and I'm not sure if it's me not being sexually adventurous with him or being bored with the situation/pace of things. Maybe it's some major character flaw of mine, I find the perfect guy but am more fitting for the promiscuous no strings attached single lifestyle.

I'm not unhappy, I'm just aware of how I feel. Sex with him is nice but formulaic and basic. Besides all this, he makes my life better and I would be okay being with him permanently. However, I just don't know what to do for myself. They will definitely be leaving for school after this next term, so what do I do?

Am I just a head over heels college kid who finally found someone they liked and is clinging on for dear life or is this worth using my youth on if I feel like it's truly right? Is it normal to feel a desire to go back to the single life? Am I just not made for monogamy or is that just normal horniness? I'm honestly so confused and at a crossroads.
>>
>>17892061
It's a risk. If you're eventually wanting to get married, leaving a suitable partner is always a risk, but if you have an easy time finding them and this guy isn't anything special then what do you really have to lose?
>>
Why don't you teach him? Use your experience to spice it up. Tell him how you'd like him to fuck you and retribute him with your enjoyment
>>
>>17892061
You need to communicate with him. Tell him there's things you want to do and try with him and try to steer him in the right direction. Chances are he'll be receptive because he's a guy and guys love getting sex in general
>>
>>17892069
>>17892070
I feel bad pressing what I want on a virgin, though. He hasn't had sex before meeting me so I don't wanna go too crazy on him.

>>17892067
The problem is that he's special and I'm happy but the sex is just fine and not mindblowing or adventurous like it is when I'm single and I just do what I want.
>>
>>17892099
Don't feel bad about communicating your needs. I got my first gf and she was my first everything, and her sexual experience was really great. Her showing me what she wants and how to get her off is not only really hot, but it makes me really happy to learn how to be sexual with her and how to make her feel good.

I'm not sure what your definition of "go crazy on him" is, but you don't have to give him a gigantic list of what you like right off the bat. You can slowly introduce whatever it is that you'd like to do sexually rather than all at once. Unless it's something really extreme, he'll be excited to learn about your sexuality and how to make sex that much better for you.
>>
>>17892110
Thanks. I don't demand much from him because I'm always over his place and he's always doing stuff for me. He says it's okay but that always irks me. It's only because he's richer than me, like I work for my rent and he doesn't.

So I feel weird asking him for more because I already feel like a basket case.
>>
>>17892204
Please let this poor sucker go
>>
File: 1441917195500.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1441917195500.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>17892061
>>
>>17892099
>haha lol why the fuck would I ever TALK to my boyfriend about things I really really want
>better just leave him out of the blue instead xD :^)
He probably thinks you're also boring as fuck too but doesn't want to say anything. Nice communication skills, champ.
>>
>>17892061
Is it part of your life plan that when you do find Mr Right (whoever he ultimately is) you will then remain true to him forever after, or do you believe that the hunger for variety is so ingrained in you that you are incapable of fidelity with anyone?

If it's the first, then your bf's virginity is irrelevant - true love will make you want to be true to him, and you can always educate him sexually.

If it's the second, then you have to search out men looking for open relationships so they can accept your definition of marriage.
>>
>>17892099
Communicate your needs and desires.
Either he's receptive or you learn more about his limits and about him.

Chances are he's taking your lead already and doesn't want to freak you out.
Just sit down with him and have an honest chat about what you like in bed and what he likes.
It doesn't have to be like a board room or a job interview, just when you two are having a date night in, just in between episodes or movies or after dinner.
>>
>>17892069
I used to date a far more experienced girl who tried to "teach" me all the time and honestly it just made me hate her and sex. Even years later I still havn't had the will to pursue a sexual relationship with anyone.

I never had the heart to tell her that her being a cunt was just a turn off for me, and I wasn't that attracted to her. Sex with the girl before her was always crazy and awesome.

Honestly, there's likely a far more deeply rooted problem than "i've had a lot of sex so i'm good at it and he isn't." Sex is a primal instinct and doesn't take much learning if there's attraction.
>>
>>17892449
You do understand that you're not intrinsically gold at sex right?
It takes time to learn how to pleasure someone and even more to learn how to pleasure an individual person.

It would be perfectly healthy for op and her boyfriend to have an open discussion about sexual preferences and wants/needs in the bedroom.

Letting shit lay under the surface is an easy way to doom a relationship.
>>
Pair bonding skills blown out the window. There goes another one.
>>
>>17892557
This desu senpai.
>>
We all know this ends in her cheating on him because she couldn't ask him to lick her toes in bed.
>>
>>17892278
>>17892445
>>17892557
>>17892756
Sorry I'm reluctant to throw my boyfriend into bdsm when he's had sex a handful of times.

>>17892323
This is what I'm worried about. I don't know if it's normal to crave more when you're in a monogamous relationship. I'm happy and the sex is satisfying, so this whole thing isn't the biggest issue to me. I can honestly see myself with him indefinitely, I'm just mulling all this over in case we do end up staying together after he graduates. I think it's the ambiguity of the situation that also prevents me from ramping things up.
>>
>>17892061
you tried discussing this with him ?
>>
>>17892773
>in case we do end up staying together after he graduates.

If you're going to break up with him do it before he grads kid. That way he can get another girl at his liesure.

You need to fucking communicate before you even think of a break up. The fact that you didnt means you're hella immature.
>>
This is why we should all save ourselves for marriage or at least limit our partners to below five
>>
>>17892805
I'm not planning on breaking up. I'm saying I don't know if that's his plan after graduating. We've talked about it and we both agreed that's one of the possible options but it's ultimately his choice what he wants to do. I want to communicate this sex stuff with him without implying that the sex is bad or boring because it's not.
>>
>>17892773
>Sorry I'm reluctant to throw my boyfriend into bdsm when he's had sex a handful of times.

Is he a minor or what? Grow some balls, both of you.
>>
>>17892821
Then just say that you want to be adventurous sexually with him.

It's super easy and if you think you can marry him then expressing this should be a non issue.
>>
>>17892099
I was in his shoes once and it pissed me off to now end that she saw me like that. I wasn't some gentle wallflower that would get hurt or something if she got all dominant on me because I didn't have any experience and I really wanted it, just didn't know how to go about it at the time. But yeah, thinking that you might "overwhelm" him is a bit condescending in my opinion, he's another person and can deal with the situation, not some lost puppy.
>>
>>17892852
Yeah you're right. I just didn't wanna add onto the stuff he's already dealing with. I've been super over protective of him because he means a lot to me. I just didn't wanna come in and make him feel like shit or misinterpret it because I know that would make me feel bad.

I guess I'll just suggest more stuff to do or try.

Is it normal to be nostalgic about being single though? In the sense of "lol that was fun and crazy" not "I was so much happier then"
>>
>>17892773
Hey, not saying throw him into bdsm, just saying talk to him.
Communication is important.
>>
>>17892061
copy and paste this to him, if I was in his situation this is something I would want to know.
>>
>calling him a virgin repeatedly
>has had sex with him

What is your fucking problem?
>>
>>17892910
Just because you learned something with an ex, it doesn't mean it's their thing. If you like it, it's your thing. So if your bf feels jealous when you introduce him to something, just let him know that.

It's impossible to have a LTR without a fulfilling sex life. Yours seem to be just "good enough", but that won't sufice for the long run. He'll probably be happy to learn how to better please you, but if he doesn't, tough luck for him. It's not selfish to break up for that if you feel like in the future, when covering only the basic needs won't be enough. Everyone has their needs, and it's not worth it living by someone who can't cover them, no matter what.

And yes, nostalgy of being single sounds normal to me. It's undeniable that there's a lot more freedom to being single, so you go through a lot of crazy things looking for a mate. As long as you miss only those things and not the spark of a new lover, I guess it's ok.
>>
>>17892961
Thanks you've been super helpful. I'm just gonna try new stuff and be open to him sexually and he can pick and choose what he likes or is comfortable with. Would this be a sit down conversation or could I just slowly suggest stuff?
>>
>>17893016
Sit down.
>>
>>17893016
You can try to be as sexy as possible about it. People are more open to kinky stuff when they're already horny.

Sitting down and talking through everything is potentially super awkward, so maybe just sit with him and say "hey, there's some stuff I'd like to try with you, I'm just letting you know so that you don't get scared, but I want it to be a surprise"

Then you introduce him little by little to your stuff. Like make out, get him hard, and bring in a toy. Or ask/order him to do something.
>>
>>17893016
Definitely not a sit-down discussion. Don't make it feel "serious," don't tell him he's been boring you so far. Sex should be fun, so don't make it a chore. Just wait till next time you're about to have sex, and phrase it like "Hey, I wanna try something"
>>
Dont worry OP. You're just another ho. Millions of other girls exactly like you. Id tell you to leave this poor dude since he deserves better but you probably arent going to take my advice.

Inb4 white knights defending this slut lmao
>>
>>17892773
>tfw virgin
>tfw repressed sexual urges have lead to a big bdsm fetish
Fuck you OP I swear to god if a girl denied me that
>>
>>17893258
U jelly virginboi?
>>
>>17893269
Me too, I just want to have as aggressive and rough as possible sex.
>>
>>17892773
my first relationship was at 16 with 2 women in their 20's that was bdsm as me as the dom.

I'm an anti social recluse that hates women and I could handle that. Just be nice and patient and realize he'll go through a learning curve that will be shitty until it becomes satisfying(IF HE CAN HANDLE AND LIKES IT)
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.