[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not so good with women, I think financial success is the solution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 05 - 78jxtf6.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
05 - 78jxtf6.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
The thing is that I've been getting rejected by all sorts of girls for years (mostly due to being poor and not handsome, my own fault).

After all these rejections I honestly think that I can hook up with women if improve my life financially.

I seriously think that when I move out (find an apartment), buy my own car and find a better job and I'll be able to get women.

It's a fact that the majority of women want a man who is financially stable (this is proven in everyday life).

Lastly, what advice would you give any other guy who has this problem ?
>>
>Money will get me laid

Don't get your hopes up Op. This usually only works if you're super rich or if the girl is financially desperate. If you want to get women looks, confidence, and personality will take you farther than money.
>>
You're clearly shallow as a puddle if you think like that, and that's why women aren't into you.

Adding money to that will only bring you gold diggers, and then enjoy being a cuck to chad or a nigger
>>
>>17891784
hey op i make $5k a month (not a shitton but im 24 and its a lot for the town where i live) and had a bunch of money before that from my parents, and i havent touched a vagina in over 6 years. im not even unattractive, just autistic as fuck. money will not solve your problems.
>>
Financial success can give you a buffer, but it won't make or break anything unless you're so rich you can paint your name on the side of a helicopter. Being an Engineer that makes six figures is definitely going to help you out, but it won't make a gal turn a hard no to a yes.
>>
I've been getting laid since 9th grade. I was poor, bad haircut, shitty car, still pulling women.

All the resources in the world won't get you laid if you aren't able to seduce a woman. Confidence doesn't require wealth.
>>
>>17891784
>After all these rejections I honestly think that I can hook up with women if improve my life financially.
Only if it helps you with your confidence. Although if you really think money is a huge deal to get women, you got issues beyond confidence.

I never had more than 1k in my bank account, living with parents, no car or even drivers license, most of my jobs were pure shit (as if the bank account thing didn't imply it) and I don't recall anyone calling me handsome but my mom. Hell, I am not even really social or that confident.

Getting a girl was always relatively easy for me (Never went below 7/10 looks, although it's subjective of course). Partly because I never actively try to due having bigger stuff on my mind aka. muh ambition. Partly because I am pretty decent company, all absolutely basic shit like sense of humor, empathy and general knowledge that helps me to appear smarter than I am unless the person gets to know me too well.
>>
>>17891784
by trying to attract women with money you are setting yourself up to become their beta provider and they will lose respect for you. also she will cheat on you beta providers always get cheated on. women are looking for emotional stimulation not money op. they want a guy who can excite them not some boring beta provider who they use him for a good divorce after riding the cock carousel and hitting 30.
>>
File: butts.jpg (263KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
butts.jpg
263KB, 500x656px
Confidence is cultivated from within, but it can be helped along quite a bit through external factors.

For guys who aren't naturally confident, one of the best ways to build confidence is to do things that you can take pride in!

Build a life you love, surround yourself with loved ones and ignore others. Maintain a very small select network of relations and friends, people you have ties to through blood and love, and you can't go wrong. Pride and confidence go hand-in-glove, after all.

So yeah, while it's the slow road, improving your life will help with meeting quality people. But while you're improving your life, you will also be improving yourself- it's required, after all, and maybe you will be able to take better care of your appearance and demeanor.
You don't have to be beautiful to be handsome, OP. It's good to be a guy. You need to be masculine and healthy and happy within yourself.
>>
Dude I have a girlfriend and I still think like you. I just got a cool new job paying 75k a year and my girlfriend gives no fucks, she's just kinda like "okay as long you're still you".

Women want you for you. Even the most pathetic of basement dwellers can get laid.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.