[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just not bother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1479228449745.jpg (94KB, 1080x977px) Image search: [Google]
1479228449745.jpg
94KB, 1080x977px
My ex and I had been talking about getting back together when we both got our shit together, last night however we had a fight and decided to remove that option completely off the table. I think breaking up was a good idea but I miss talking to her as a friend, especially since she was my only actual friend, should I try to salvage that friendship or just go no contact?
>>
Idk man sounds like you two have difficulty figuring out the boundaries of your relationship. Maybe it's better you separate for a while then decide if you still want to have a relationship
>>
>>17891519
Boundaries definitely were an issue in that I wasn't willing to budge on any of mine and she tried to force herself to conform but it always kept coming back up and causing arguments, which is one of the few issues we had, were not in a relationship right now and I don't see us being in one any time soon but we really are best friends and I don't want to throw that away
>>
I'm in a similar situation as you. Left my girl a few months ago because she had a lot of mental health issues and was *abusive* to me mentally. I still think it's imasculating but therapists, friends, and family all agree she was fucking me up.

Anyways I digress... She was my only friend for years as well. I am still finding it hard, all I have is my brother, and when I try to make friends with other guys, it never leads anywhere and I never try to hang out. Trying to make friends with women leads towards relationships that I don't want and I end up rejecting them and pissing them off.

So honestly man, I would say try to improve your life and self and meet others on your journey that share your values and make those your friends, that's my plan. Godspeed anon, I'm on the same boat
>>
>>17891581
I'll add... Your relationship sounds similar to mine unfortunately... So I'd say move on and find someone that you really click with.. unless you truly think it's worth changing yourself for this woman, in which case put your heart into it and sacrifice... That's the only way
>>
>>17891593
Thanks, I genuinely appreciate it, good luck with everything. I'll take your advice in the focusing on myself thing
I tried changing myself for her in the past and it was just miserable so that's not an option
>>
>>17891609
Hey man I'm glad I could help, I really wish you luck too, it's amazing how much women can fuck you up, I really thought I was in love but I know now I should take this time and better myself, both to have a career and to be more comfortable with myself personally

When I do find a girl, I'll be that much better and hopefully have attracted a woman who's that much better, and I wish the same for you brother
>>
>>17891713
Even with all the memeing and /pol/isms
I love you guys on this Korean twine enthusiast forum
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.