[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any questions in need of answering by le femanon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 12

Anyone have any questions in need of answering by le femanon? I am here to help. Happy holidays <3
>>
>>17891215
Inb4 bad tattoo and wrong date. For some reason I wrote 26 instead of 25. Idfk.
>>
How much do you weigh? This is actually a serious question as it will have an impact on how your answers are perceived.
>>
>>17891230
I'm 5'7" and I weigh 139
>>
>>17891235
How old are you, and why did you decide to do this thread? also so we know you didnt just have some random girl in the house hold that up for you take another pic saying merry christmas /adv/ with the date
>>
File: 1394410775751.gif (983KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1394410775751.gif
983KB, 250x197px
>>17891230

>How much do you weigh? This is actually a serious question as it will have an impact on how your answers are perceived.

I legitimately don't know whats wrong with the people here.
>>
File: 20161225_210425.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_210425.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>17891242
>>
>>17891254
Most people here have a unique undetectable branch of autism no normal human is that stupid or disrespectful.
>>
>>17891254
I legitimately don't know why you'd want to get advice from a fat person. They're pits of despair and they're mostly miserable people. If they deny the latter they're in denial. Getting advice from someone who pretty much sucks at life is a dumb idea... Being fat speaks volumes about the kind of person you are mentally, emotionally, and physically.
>>
I'm extremely intimidated by you.
>>
>>17891258
I see that 1 then crossed out 2 lol
>>
>>17891259
See >>17891260

You're telling me you want some fat bastard giving you advice? Unless it's in regards to food and eating food then I think the answer is no. If you say "well yeah why not" you're an idiot for taking advice from someone who can't even control their fucking eating habits.
>>
>>17891230

with those tattoos and nails were looking at at least 160
>>
>>17891254

because the only questions we have for femanons are about how they work and how we can get htem ,but if you're fat its as easy as buying you a pizza and introducing ourselves, you'd literally be eating out of our hands.
>>
>>17891258
trump or hillary?
>>
>>17891215
so basically i have been on two dates with this girl and she suddenly text me today saying that she thinks we're moving too fast and doesent feel an initial spark, she wants to try being friends for the time being.

should i dump this girl? i dont really want to waste my time.
>>
>>17891272

lol anon didnt you make a thread about this earlier today? i gave you advice in that one too.

>she wants to try being friends
>shoudl i dump this girl

she already dumped you anon.
>>
>>17891273
yeah i did lol. i thought a girl might give me some good advice

>she dumped you

i suppose but you know what i mean, should i dodge her.
>>
>>17891258
I'm 23btw
>>
File: 1480389967844.gif (856KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480389967844.gif
856KB, 320x240px
>>17891260

>Being fat speaks volumes about the kind of person you are mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Making sweeping judgements about the lives and characters of strangers over the internet based solely on their weight speaks volumes about what kind of person you are as well.

I don't understand how being overweight immediately disqualifies you from having wisdom about anything.

People have weight problems from an immense amount of things. Genetic predispositions, thyroid disorders, various diseases, metabolism dysfunction, prolonged hospitalization, medication side effects etc.,

So while you live in your little bubble where you immediately know all the details of everyone's character and lives simply based on their weight the rest of us live in a world of context and knowledge.

>inb4 found the fat person

I'm not overweight. My sister was also a person of normal weight who, in her mid twenties developed lupus, which in turn hospitalized her for nearly 6 months. In that time she developed autoimmune thyroid disease which, in combination with her inactivity due to being bed ridden, made her gain an insane amount of weight. Had nothing to do with her discipline or controlling her eating habits. It was all just disease.

I also had another friend who was in a severe car accident in which he damaged his spine pretty bad. He was in the hospital for a long time and then a wheel chair afterwards. He gained a lot of weight due to the medications he was on and was teased mercilessly for it until he was well enough to go the gym and lose the weight.

So the next time you see an overweight person walking down the street I encourage you to take your judgements about their lives and their characters and insert them far into your rectal cavity because you don't know shit about them. Making fun of other people's lives and choices won't make yours any more legitimate. It just makes you look sad and desperate for validation.
>>
File: 20161225_211621.jpg (426KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_211621.jpg
426KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>17891283
I'm not going to read everything you just wrote. The fact that you felt it necessary to type that essay just baffles me. You sound like a fag and probably are a fag though based off the first 8 words.
>>
Am I fat? Lmao
>>
>>17891279

anon, you can't dodge her, she dodged you. if you're asking if you should stop 'trying' then yeah, but tthe fact that you're asking makes me uncomfortable.

she dumped you. there's nothing more to it.
>>
>>17891283

as opposed to thinking that ur advice is valid cuz ur a girl?
>>
File: 1428147305942.jpg (36KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1428147305942.jpg
36KB, 540x540px
>>17891304

kinda. not like fat fat but i wouldn't do ya.
>>
>>17891270
Neither I honestly don't pay much attention to politics :( I feel like it's all lies anyway
>>
>>17891305
yeah but i mean should i give being friends a go. i have heard other do this and they had decent relationships.
>>
>>17891300

Well, seeing as how you don't have the intelligence to read and process 3 paragraphs of information I'm going to go ahead and ball up your opinion and throw it in the trash heap where it belongs.
>>
File: 1454855008263.jpg (178KB, 626x470px) Image search: [Google]
1454855008263.jpg
178KB, 626x470px
>>17891215
Do Girls obsess about the size of their boobs? When did you start masturbating and why?
>>
>>17891272
Yes.
>>
>>17891283
Not this, anon but you are enabling fat people by citing extraordinary cases that have no bearing on 99% of the fat asses walking around out there. Obesity has spiked worldwide precisely because of this fat acceptance bullshit you are spouting. I would not say that a fat person is worth less than someone who is at healthy weight, I would just contend they display a lack of willpower, a lack of self-respect, and exercise poor judgment. That's not the type of person who should be offering advice to anyone. Before you rebut with an Ad Hominem attack, I make $130K a year, am fit, and have been in a faithful relationship with the same woman for eight years. Sure I have areas to improve and others on here may be doing better, but let's not pretend fat people possess the qualifications to give sound advice on most topics due to a failure at the most basic level of self-respect. Take your 1% cases and shove them up your ass.
>>
>>17891316
Depends on the girl desu. Most do. When I was like 7, Idk. It came naturally. I can't remember much that far back lol
>>
>>17891306

>as opposed to thinking that ur advice is valid cuz ur a girl?

Women have different perspectives on things than men do, numbnuts. A woman's advice is far more valid than a man's if my question concerns how or what women think.

For example, if I wanted advice on what kind of things women look for in men, I would very much so like a woman's perspective and would value it much more than a man's advice on the same topic.

If I wanted advice on how to fart and play LoL at the same time or how to fuck my parents couch without leaving stains on the cushions then I'd ask you and not a woman. See how that works?
>>
>>17891323
Tbh* not desu
>>
File: 1477806927107.jpg (85KB, 443x591px) Image search: [Google]
1477806927107.jpg
85KB, 443x591px
Both genders, but preferably grills

I started talking to a girl regularly about a month ago, and also text her occasionally
She rarely initiates personal meetings or text conversations, but she always shows interest in meeting or talking to me again after the fact, and she almost always acts like she's engaged in our conversations

Is she just shy or what
She's much more attractive than I am, so I'm a bit confused here
>>
>>17891325

>For example, if I wanted advice on what kind of things women look for in men, I would very much so like a woman's perspective and would value it much more than a man's advice on the same topic.

You dun goofed, sweetie. I would much rather ask a guy who slays tons of pussy than a woman. The reason being women give bullshit answers to stroke their egos, achieve status, and paint themselves in the best light, while the guy who actually fucks bitches does what works. You are too young and naive to be on here giving advice.
>>
>>17891329
It reeeeaaally depends on the situation and person. Personally I text guys first if I'm interested but sometimes I wait for them to text me first so I don't come off as needy. But then again I probably think too deeply into it. What is your relationship with her like?
>>
>>17891332
OP here, I hope you don't think you're arguing back and forth with me because that is a totally different anon haha
>>
See >>17891337
>>
>>17891321

>Not this, anon but you are enabling fat people

Nope, I'm illustrating the concrete and indisputable fact that you know absolutely nothing about a person by just looking at them.

>extraordinary cases that have no bearing on 99% of the fat asses walking around out there

Are 99% of people overweight simply due to their laziness or is it more likely that you pulled that figure out of your ass with absolutely no facts to back it up?

>I would just contend they display a lack of willpower, a lack of self-respect, and exercise poor judgment. That's not the type of person who should be offering advice to anyone

I would also contest that being someone who frequently makes uninformed judgements and goes as far as trying to defend the logic behind doing so displays a lack of insight, intelligence, humility, empathy and overall self-awareness.

That doesn't seem like the type of person who should be offering advice to anyone either.

>Before you rebut with an Ad Hominem attack, I make $130K a year, am fit, and have been in a faithful relationship with the same woman for eight years

There are plenty of successful, terrible people. I'm very glad that you have a rocking bod and a good job but I pity your lack of insight and wisdom. I hope the money makes up for it.
>>
>>17891336
We have classes together, and eventually started talking to each other outside of them
I've never seen her hanging out with another person around campus, which is why I got the idea that she's shy
>>
>>17891332

>You dun goofed, sweetie. I would much rather ask a guy who slays tons of pussy than a woman.

Well, thats where we differ. Having sex with a lot of damaged women by exploiting their psychological instability is something I require no advice about, thanks.

>The reason being women give bullshit answers to stroke their egos, achieve status, and paint themselves in the best light

Discarded. Thats just a bunch of redpill bullshit.

>You are too young and naive to be on here giving advice.

Funny. I was about to say the same thing.
>>
>>17891343
>>
>>17891355

This graph states the numer of people who are overweight, not the reason why. The information presented here has nothing to do with what I was talking about.
>>
>>17891215
I don't feel emotionally ready for a relationship right now, but there is a cute guy I'm interested in who I'd like to get a fwb situation going with. I'm not sure how to get into fuck buddy territory without making it awkward. I'm pretty sure he's not interested in me romantically, but that doesn't mean he won't be interested in a sexual one right?
>>
>>17891343
The medical causes of obesity you suggest have not increased at even a small fraction of the rate to account for the spike in obesity in the last 30 years. You can call me terrible, but I call it tough love. Sometimes people need pushed in order to make a meaningful difference int heir lives. Enabling them only perpetuates the cycle. Feel free to bring some facts to the table on your rebuttal.
>>
>>17891363
The reason why anyone is overweight is the same. They're not burning as many calories as they're putting into their bodies and need to consume less.
>>
>>17891365
>I'm pretty sure he's not interested in me romantically, but that doesn't mean he won't be interested in a sexual one right?

Yes
Sex has nothing to do with love for guys
They're two separate things, but they're going to want it in any sort of relationship beyond friendship get into them with

t. male
>>
>>17891380
you get into them with*
>>
>>17891365
>but that doesn't mean he won't be interested in a sexual one right?

you girls frighten. since when did you like sex with out an emotional connection. obvious casual sex is a thing but perusing a fuck buddy situation? from my experience most girls wont fuck on a regular basis until they feel a connection with a guy.
>>
>>17891380
So what would be the best way to initiate this?
>>
>>17891377
This anon gets it.
>>
>>17891393
>Do you want to have sex
>>
>>17891311
>don't pay much attention to politics
>23
And this is why the country is going down the drain, kids.

>>17891300
While I don't fully agree with the anon (while extreme circumstances are a factor, they are rare and generally being fat DOES tell quite a bit about a person) if you have such struggle to skim through couple sentences like that ... you lack the mental capacity to make a reasonable judgement about shit.
>>
>>17891313

no. thats spanish for no. you arleady had sex. its all or nothing.
>>
>>17891396
That seems a bit crass. I can't really imagine that working
>>
>>17891377
Thank you /fit/

(this is the only correct answer)
>>
>>17891401
I just don't particularily find politics interesting. I didn't mean I have no clue about current events or important things happening in the world, lol! I just don't really get into it I suppose.
>>
File: 1480517947668.jpg (200KB, 778x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480517947668.jpg
200KB, 778x675px
>>17891406
The point is that it's really fucking simple to do

Signal interest somehow (don't beat around the bush), and he'll happily oblige if he finds you attractive
>>
>>17891411
At a minimum you should make an effort to know the heads of state of your country and your province/state and what their positions are on significant issues.

If you want to be lazy but still be a decent human being, just vote based on which politicians have fewer anti-science viewpoints. More smart people is better in the long run even if certain other policies are bad.
>>
>>17891410
>>
>>17891406
all you really have to do is get drunk with him, start rubbing his leg or some shit, and just go for it.

if you cant get in a situation like i have imaged, just start flirting with and throw out very suggestive hints. say shit like "i need a massage" "want me to come sit on your lap ;)". you get the point.
>>
>>17891418
That makes sense. I guess I'm just trying to have my cake and eat it to. I'm ready to jump his bones so I want him to say yes, but I also don't want him to see me as some sort of depraved slut if he shoots me down.
>>
>>17891437
He is free to think whatever he wants, people are free to do that, even if it's wrong or bullshit stuff.
>>
>>17891367

>The medical causes of obesity you suggest have not increased at even a small fraction of the rate to account for the spike in obesity in the last 30 years.

Got any stats on that? I'm genuinely curious as to whether thats true or you just pulled that out of your ass.

>Sometimes people need pushed in order to make a meaningful difference int heir lives. Enabling them only perpetuates the cycle.

Listen man, I understand your point here but what you need to understand is that belittling people isn't "pushing" them. Making people feel like less than human is not encouragement or support in making a meaningful difference in their lives. The outcome of your thought process is positive but the process itself is negative.

I'm a little sensitive about this topic because of my sister, obviously. She posted pictures on Facebook after going through her sickness and people made fun of her because of her weight and all of it was due to her being bed ridden with lupus and her thyroid disorder and it was really fucked up to see a bunch of people reaming this sick girl because the knee jerk reaction of anyone to seeing a fat person is to ridicule them. She was an athlete before the lupus, for fuck's sake, one of the healthiest people I knew.

It crushed me to watch people turn on her like that just because they did what you're doing; taking one look at her and judging her and laughing at her weight without caring how much pain and embarrassment it caused her.

After she came home from the hospital she was so demoralized about her appearance it took her weeks before she was willing to leave the house.

Maybe you're right. Maybe 99 out of 100 people need a push to eat better and break their addiction but the fact remains that treating them like garbage isn't the answer, and the 1 person out of 100 who is overweight because of medical reasons doesn't deserve the ridicule that you insist on giving them. Its not right to treat people that way. Its not right at all.
>>
>>17891377

>The reason why anyone is overweight is the same. They're not burning as many calories as they're putting into their bodies and need to consume less.

Unequivocally false.
>>
Two fucking morons talking about fat people isses even though the thread has nothting to do with it. Fucking faggots.

Btw OP, your eyes look stunningly beautiful, jesus fuck
>>
>>17891455
So far I've been the only person to bring facts. I am not going to spoon feed you everything, but there's a widely publicized medical study that determined fat people were underestimating their calorie intake by delusional levels across the board. That's what causes obesity. You'll see it on threads here from time to time - especially on /fit/

I empathize with your sister's situation. I actually don't treat fat people badly. I don't bully them and I don't go out of my way to attack them. In school I actually stood up for them when they were being bullied, but made it clear that I believed the bullying was at least partly self-inflicted. I refuse to stand aside while we as a society make accepting this health crisis the norm. It is going to destroy our evolutionary progression. Fat people are humans with a problem - oftentimes in denial about it and need to know they are accepted as human, but need to change. As such, I stated that these are not the type of people to take advice from. I believe in leading by example and listening to people who have been successful in life with experience under their belts as opposed to those struggling to fulfill the basic qualifications of self-maintenance.
>>
>>17891473
Go white night somewhere else, faggot. It's more than two people arguing and it absolutely has relevance. Someone asked if OP was overweight which has bearing on whether she is qualified to dispense advice worth listening to. Frankly, the overweight thing is less of an issue for me than the tie dyed shirt, mustache ring, and "don't give me a job" tattoo on her hand.
>>
>>17891492
The point is, nobody cares what your problems are, make your own thread and talk about your fat people problems, nobody fucking cares you know.

The tattoo is fucking retarded though, have to give you that.
>>
>>17891457
You are mistaken.

There sole exception of this biological and physical fact is if someone's definition of "overweight" is abnormal, as a way that is not talking about the body's storage of energy as fats.

You, under no circumstance, can continue to gain fat if your body is burning more calories than you are putting into it.

Does that mean it's healthy to just eat less calories? No, not necessarily, some people's bodies are abnormal and they need to speak to their doctors and dieticians about their specific issues if they want to healthily lose weight.

The prescription for weight loss is ALWAYS the same though. You are consuming too many calories in your current diet, and need to figure out how to consume less.

Talk to your doctor about it.
>>
>>17891477

>So far I've been the only person to bring facts.

You haven't, but continue.

>I am not going to spoon feed you everything

You mean support your arguments with facts? Ok.

>but there's a widely publicized medical study that determined fat people were underestimating their calorie intake by delusional levels across the board

Ok. Lets see it then.

>but made it clear that I believed the bullying was at least partly self-inflicted

That's a really shitty thing to say to someone. I don't know what happened in your life to cause you to have such a striking lack of empathy but all I can say is that people don't deserve to be bullied. Being bullied is not motivation. Its soul crushing.

For the sake of humanity I hope you're just being edgy for the thread and you're actually not so big of a hunk of shit that you think that people deserve to be bullied for their shortcomings.
>>
>>17891518

>The prescription for weight loss is ALWAYS the same though. You are consuming too many calories in your current diet, and need to figure out how to consume less.

Unequivocally false.
>>
>>17891546
You are a creature of habit. You are once again mistaken.

Don't take my word for it. You should always be skeptical of what you read on the internet.

Talk to your family doctor about it. Your doctor knows their shit.
>>
>>17891457
If you've found a way to beat this then you've either you've broken thermodynamics or you've learned photosynthesis.
>>
>>17891541
>For the sake of humanity I hope you're just being edgy for the thread and you're actually not so big of a hunk of shit that you think that people deserve to be bullied for their shortcomings.
It's not about what people deserve, it's about what they get and how much they are contributing to their own circumstances. At a certain point we all reap what we sow. Obesity is a first world problem on a planet with plenty of people who are actually suffering from circumstances outside of their control. Sorry if I don't have sympathy.

Don't want to die of lung cancer? Don't smoke, right? There have been plenty of campaigns meant to publicly shame smokers and make them social outcasts and smoking is down and on its way to being illegal.

Don't want to be mugged or murdered? Don't hang out in seedy alleys alone, at night, in the bad part of town.

Don't want to lose all your teeth? Brush them twice a day and floss. See a dentist every six months.

See, all of these things we accept, but somehow obesity has become everyone else's fault EXCEPT that of the person who is fat. Big is not beautiful. It's unhealthy and costs millions of taxpayer dollars every year and has had its part in wrecking our health care system.

You are obviously way too young and naive to be dispensing advice. The narcissism you displayed by making your own thread as opposed to just contributing to existing posts speaks volumes as to where your head is. As it stands, I am the only one who provided any facts. If you were actually interested in learning something, you'd offer some data to counter. The problem is you can't because the jury is not out here - medical professionals know the issue. Your problem is that you are more into your vain attempts at intellectual masturbation and playing the victim than educating yourself.
>>
>>17891541
He absolutely has been supporting with facts, did you not see the two diagrams of the US he posted? If diseases like lupus were the majority of the reason for the drastic increase in obesity, that would be making international headlines. For context; are you in a STEM field?

>>17891586
I left an extra "you've in there," forgive my autism.
>>
>>17891259
protip: they won't tell you what they think... but most people have really basic opinions
>>
>>17891492
It's a fake unicorn tattoo. I'm not THAT lame. I won the mustache ring in an arcade with my dad the other day. Blah. I am a bartender if it even matters. OP here
>>
>>17891643
Here's some advice: you should probably trip code if you're going to make a thread where identifying you is important.
>>
File: 20161225_230539.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_230539.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
It's fake.
>when you try to delete a thread an hour ago and it won't disappear
>>
Society is fucked. This girl posted offering advice from a females perspective and you guys are critiquing her appearence down to the fucking Y.
>>
It's OP. Good night you guys. Tried to delete this thread but it won't for some reason. Hope we speak again someday, good luck with anything crazy negative going on in your world ~ ~
>>
>>17891673
You're right. The only reason she got any attention at all is because she specified she was a female. If she omitted that fact the thread would have died hours ago. Instead she's a female so she got some play a guy wouldn't have. Once everyone started asking her qualifications to give advice at all, she outed herself as someone not worth listening to.
>>
How do I be friends with women. The only women friends I have are women who I have been recently sexually, or somewhat romantically involved in. As in we started out liking each other, maybe fucked or went on a couple dates, then it just never took off and we stayed friends.

I'm so sick of every female I just want to be friends with getting turned off because they think I wanna have sex with them. Like it's like I hit up a girl that I think is cool to go get drinks with me and my friends, or I ask if they would like to come over to my place with a few friends, and they act like I'm trying to bootycall them

wtf is wrong with women.
>>
>>17891215
Oh my fucking god nobody cares. Having a vagina does NOT make you eligible for your own fucking little special snowflake of a thread. You are absolute human feces. I know it, you know it, and everybody in this god forsaken thread knows it. You are an absolute parody of yourself. Nobody loves you.

Fuck. Off.
>>
>>17891711
Back to incels faggot
>>
>>17891673
>random neckbeards on 4chains are representative for society
>>
>>17891714
>is an autistic white knight
>telling someone else to go to reddit
That's just fucking rich.
>>
>>17891711
Boo hoo cry me a river baby want a pacifier?
>>
>>17891724
Stay angry fucking nerd.
>>
finally started talking to my crush the last couple weeks of the semester

sent her a merry christmas text, she responded, we had a short conversation about our breaks

and yet i'm (i assume irrationally) worried about how relatively little she said in her texts

i'm just making a big deal out of nothing, right?
>>
>>17891215
Alright, so here's the thing. I went on a date with a girl from Tinder. It was a simple coffee date nothing major. The date went ok she seemed open to a second date but the holidays have been hectic. The last two messages I sent her have remained unaswered. The first one I asked was when she was leaving to see her folks for the second one was a simple "merry Christmas". I haven't heard anything from either. Do I abort? Is it the holidays that are keeping her busy? Should I just ask her out on a second date after news when things have settled down? The wheather is messing with my logistics too.
>>
How do I cut through my self-doubt?
I'm good at faking confidence in public, and I have friends and an SO, but it's becoming more and more difficult to keep my feelings from affecting my relationships with them.
I don't want to be THAT person who whines about their first-world-problems for attention.
How do I find solace or relief when I don't want to be a burden to my friends and family?
>>
>>17891690
Centuries of social conditioning?
How many books/movies/advice threads in here- have advised women that there's no such thing as guy who doesn't want to at least pity-fuck them?
While it's a shitty concept from the foundation, can you really not see why they might think that way?
>>
>>17891215
Texted girl asked if she wanted to hang out she said yes with smiley face
Then stopped textin me when I said when.
Whats that mean?
>>
If a girl asks me how many sex partners have had, do I say zero or something else? Assuming this is early in the relationship
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.