[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have been dating a girl. she claims that there isnt a spark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

i have been dating a girl. she claims that there isnt a spark atm and wants to be friends for now. should i become friends with her and see how it goes or will it be pointless? anyone been in a similar situation?
>>
man the fuck up and tell that bitch that it's either relationship or nothing. if you're fine with just friendship she knows you're just a beta cuck. it's a shit test.
>>
>>17890494
Yeah........you don't wanna do this.

The girl will ALWAYS choose "nothing".

Pretend like nothing is wrong and stop talking to her as much.

She's testing you.

Shitty women do this.
>yes, your woman is trash
>>
Do the following:

>say "whatever"
>ignore her
>>
>>17890494
>. if you're fine with just friendship she knows you're just a beta cuck

she said friends for now though to see how things go. she didnt say friends and that is it. she will obviously say nothing if i make her choose because we where still at the dating stage. we had only been on 2 dates
>>
>>17890465
No she's just trying to keep you as an orbiter.
>>
>>17890564
give it up OP. Not happening and she is trying to let you down easy with the friends shit and yes nearly all of us have had women do this so you aren't the first. Have some dignity and bow out.
>>
>>17890628
what is the point in her even saying the friend shit though? its just going to wast her time as she is saying it to try and see if a relationship will work.

i listened to 4chan with the last girl i was dating and you where all wrong so i have to take all the advice on here with a grain of salt.
>>
>>17890465
never respond to texts like that. stop talking to her and talk to someone else
>>
>>17890465
No spark = No Attraction

That's the most unnegotiable thing there is in a relationship. If it's not there, walk away and look for someone new.
>>
>>17890911
>No spark = No Attraction

yeah, i thought so. makes no sense to me though because she was all over me yesterday and we fucked?

she even told me that she likes me.

i dont really feel a spark but i enjoy being with her. i thought a spark is something that is meant to happen after a little while. we have only been on a few dates.
>>
>>17890924
>yeah, i thought so. makes no sense to me though because she was all over me yesterday and we fucked?

Probably just horny.

Well, at this point, the best thing you can get is a fuck buddy. However, only if you can really abandon your "feelings" - Beeing okay with her fucking someone else.

I'd recommend dropping her alltogether, it's more likely you'll get nothing from her but pain in the future.
>>
No, accepting the request to stay friends is beta as fuck.

Be polite and positive, but don't let her use you as her male-girlfriend. Tell her something like "You know you mean a lot to me, but I really don't want to be friends. If you want to work things out, let me know." and go full no contact.
>>
>>17890941
>Probably just horny.

i dont know. she was kissing me and cuddling me throughout the night. the next day she said she doesent want to fuck regularly until a bit later into the relationship because we have only just started dating and we only done it that day because she was really drunk.

i honestly think her fucking me on the second date might be her reasons for acting stranger. i think she is self conscious about it and feels like a slag

i will have a sleep on it and make my decision tomorrow.

>>17890945
>No, accepting the request to stay friends is beta as fuck.

i wouldent just be friends with her like a beta orbiter. the idea was to be friends for the time being, and see if we want to take things further, if not i would drop her. this happened with another girl i was seeing, we managed to work things out and we ended up breaking up over something else.

i think some girls girls need to feel an emotional attachment while guys are not too bothered.
>>
Drop her ass, my ex tried pulling this bullshit on me a few months ago and I am so glad I dropped the relationship there, if you agree you are basically giving her the greenlight to probably cuck and dump your ass, dont do it OP, you are better than that , there is always someone for you out there, and apparently this chick ain't her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.