[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Merry Christmas, /adv/. I'm a 20 year-old woman. Willing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: ST EVE N.png (503KB, 1036x900px) Image search: [Google]
ST EVE N.png
503KB, 1036x900px
Merry Christmas, /adv/. I'm a 20 year-old woman. Willing to give advice and/or answer questions you may have.
>>
>>17890257
Merry Christmas, OP. I need female advice.

A girl just sent me a message saying "How are you? Merry Christmas" but I'm not sure if it's a generic message to her contact list or she's trying to talk to me somehow. She knows I'm going to her city next week.
>>
>>17890269
My advice is to not worry about what it means. This is something I've had to learn the hard way, but by just... treating it as it is presented and not worrying about implications, is a very freeing and necessary decision. It was for me, anyway.

So. Respond normally. Say merry Christmas back, say how you are, and then (important) ask how she's doing. Good luck.
>>
>>17890257
Text ex merry christmas?
>>
>>17890298
If it ended badly, or you're distant, probably not.
>>
>>17890257

>guys, im a woman
>ask me for advice
>literally no other qualifications

jesus christ the attention whoring is real.
>>
>>17890257
Okay. My dad told me to grab life by the horns and operate on split-second decision making, so I won't waste either of our time. Will you go out on a date with me?
>>
>>17890370
My president told me to grab women by the pussy.
>>
>>17890257
can you believe this guy ?

>>17889049

that's horrible but how did he fall for that ? has he dated grills IRL before ? why did he push for sex so quickly ?

i give up
>>
>>17890381
Sh-should I have asked her that instead?
>>
>>17890408
You should've grabbed her by the pussy, you dingus.
>>
>>17890257
Merry christmas, OP. What would you guess is the percentage of very young women (18-22) that would be up for dating/hooking up with men in their early thirties?
>>
So there's this gal I kind of like, been friends for a long time. She often teases and makes fun of the fact my grandfather would often take the piss out of me because he "sees so much of himself in me", however the thing is he was on his best behavior when she met him. A bit ago she saw how bad he actually gets, such as when he started insulting me for trying to help my mother out when she was getting stressed out by his behavior.

I've kind of stopped caring because the guys brain is falling apart due to his poor health, but she apologized for making jokes about it because she didn't understand how bad he was. Should I just pretend nothing happened? I just feel weird about the whole topic.
>>
No offense, but literally why would anyone want to listen to what a 20 year old woman had to say?
>>
>>17890362

>jesus christ the attention whoring is real.

Says the guy who went out of his way to complain about it.
>>
OP i'm the guy from >>17889779

and what i'm seeing is her online status even though she blocked me

what do?
>>
>>17890455
Almost all of them
>>
>>17890370
No.

>>17890455
Giving a percentage would be pretty meaningless. I know girls who are interested, and girls who are not interested. The girls who are interested and vocal about it, however, tend to be interested in the sugar daddy/sugar baby aspect of it.

My advice? Date someone in your same stage of life. There's no arbitrary hard and fast rule to ages, but if someone's in one stage, and the other is in another, it makes the relationship very hard and taxing.

>>17890469
How about you just tell her what you just told me? Something like, "it isn't a big deal for me, I forgive you for saying those things, yeah it sucks." If you really want to go for the gold, ask her about her feelings on the issue. Let her talk about her issues, and listen. Most of the time, people won't be able to let things go until they say what's on their mind. Just a thought.

>>17890481
Hold up. Go through it more thoroughly here, I'm not sure I'm completely understanding the situation from your OP post.
>>
>>17890491
>. Go through it more thoroughly here, I'
well as a tl;dr
>meet girl
>have something going on with her for half a year
>she gets back with her ex at the end of 2015
>we text back and forth every couple of weeks throughout this year
>a month ago she texts me she wants some space, im influencing her too much to my side and she blocks me
>2 weeks after that she texts me the whole "only way i see it is a fresh start, leave the past the past"

ask any question relationg to the story
>>
>>17890257
I'd love a female perspective on this.

I'm in a peculiar place sexually. Growing up I had many hanguos about sexuality - mainly I got the idea in my head that puberty meant I was out of control of myself, that women couldn't really desire sex and it was something I put onto them, and that this was "perfectly normal" was what scared me the most. I wished I was asexual.

Obviously I learned that women are horny and got a healthier perspective, but lingering insecurities and a sort of self doubt stayed. I became sexually active in a meaningful way (not just rare necking at the occasional party) around 19, but remain a virgin as in no penetrative sex at 22. I had a fuck buddy who found penetration painful, so we just fooled around with oral and all the rest for several months until she wanted to move on and find something emotionally meaningful. Fair enough.

So basically things have been improving, but recently I had a bad experience trying to forge a relationship with a woman who just didn't care about me. We had no sexul chemistry. At all. It was awful. I kept thinking to myself, " I'm doing something wrong, I don't really know how to do this. How do you kiss? Do I kiss wrong?" The lingering insecurity is there.

I'm scared of me being bad at kissing ruining a possible relationship in its early stages. I'd love to say something before I kiss someone new about that awful "relationship" I was in that brought some of these insecurities back, but I'm afraid of putting them off with my baggage. Thoughts?
>>
OP left
>>
File: sadness.gif (2MB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.gif
2MB, 375x283px
>>17890491
>tfw rejected again
>>
I constantly feel emotionally detached and numb. I wonder if my efforts are really going to pay off.
What should I do,
>>
>>17890257
How do I make sure my girlfriend stays fat after being preggo?
>>
Sorry, but (>>17890362 ) is right. You can't just make a thread acting like your some fucking celebrity making an AMA on reddit because you have a vagina. Holy shit I can smell your overinflated cunt-ego from here. I can tell you're a filthy human being. I literally cannot wait for you to turn 30 when men will stop giving you any kind of attention and you learn your place in the world.
>>
File: 1477089008548.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1477089008548.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>17891195

I think you're lost.

>>>/r9k/ is the board you're looking for.
>>
>>17891196
I know that getting legitimate criticism hurts your delicate feelings, but what I said is true regardless of what board you think I should be browsing. This board has always been people coming to make threads for advice. Not self absorbed filth trying desperately to attention whore. Fuck off.
>>
>>17890257
talking to girl by text on monday, was going pretty good, sending me smileys and shit. But then she stopped replying out of nowhere and didnt respond. Today I txted her merry christmas and she responded same but with with a smiley face. What do?
>>
File: 1476928639974.jpg (153KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476928639974.jpg
153KB, 960x540px
>>17891199

>I know that getting legitimate criticism hurts your delicate feelings

There exists no logical universe in which calling someone a filthy human being for offering advice would be considered legitimate criticism.

>but what I said is true regardless of what board you think I should be browsing

Nah, what you said was the insolent ramblings of a bitter manchild.

>Not self absorbed filth trying desperately to attention whore.

I'm very curious as to how you gathered from 3 sentences that OP was "self absorbed filth". She said merry christmas, stated her age and then offered advice from a female perspective, which to a lot of guys here on /adv/ is greatly welcomed and appreciated.

The only explanation I can think of is that the red pill you swallowed years ago has turned your entire brain in a toxic hunk of shit. The fact that you're so angry that a woman dare offer advice says far more about your dysfunction than it does about OP.

So, again, I refer you to >>>/r9k/. I honestly think you and your stage 5 aspergers would be more comfortable there. There's plenty of threads there for you and the other manbabies to cry about women in.
>>
>>17891195
>I literally cannot wait for you to turn 30 when men will stop giving you any kind of attention

I'd give a 30 year old woman attention....
>>
>>17891232

Most of us would. I don't think this guy >>17891195
has been out of the house in awhile.
>>
>>17891196
This is completely unrelated to the thread, but I have to ask. What's going on with Jones in this gif? Was he having one of his breakdowns or was he making fun of someone?
>>
File: 003.png (89KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
89KB, 261x238px
>>17891250

>What's going on with Jones in this gif?

The funny thing about Alex Jones is that he video tapes most of his radio shows but only the hardcore dingbats watch it so there is thousands of hours of unfiltered Alex Jones meltdowns caught on camera that only a handful of dedicated people have seen.

This is, allegedly, a meltdown. I only say allegedly because I still believe in the possibility that Alex Jones is the greatest troll that has ever existed in this or any dimension.
>>
>>17891223
>There exists no logical universe in which calling someone a filthy human being for offering advice would be considered legitimate criticism
Shut the fuck up you and me both know you're ignoring the context. OP had no valid credentials for making this thread. The only thing she thought made her special is a hole between her legs. Fucking ingest cyanide.

>Nah, what you said was the insolent ramblings of a bitter manchild
And what OP said is the fucking asinine bile of some vapid cunt with no self awareness. You're fucking stupid and everybody can see it.

>I'm very curious as to how you gathered from 3 sentences that OP was "self absorbed filth"
Because she thought having a hole between her legs made her so special and that she deserved her very own thread. Did you know we have a thread dedicated to getting opinions from the opposite gender. There's no reason for this and you know it.

>The only explanation I can think of is that the red pill you swallowed years ago has turned your entire brain in a toxic hunk of shit
No the explanation is that OP is a braindead retard and you're an autistic white knight.

>The fact that you're so angry that a woman dare offer advice says far more about your dysfunction than it does about OP
If pointing out cancerous threads is a "dysfunction" then every mod, janitor, and non-autistic poster is "dysfunctional". Get your head out of your ass, buddy.

I'm staying right here. Fuck right off with your bullshit.
>>
File: _52272522_crying-baby.gif (232KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_52272522_crying-baby.gif
232KB, 1024x576px
>>17891264

>waaaa waaa women give advice about women's perspectives and it hurts my feelings waaaaaaaa
>>
>>17891264

Someone help this kid find >>>/r9k/

He's having a full redpill meltdown and he needs our help. If you scroll to the top of the page you'll see the /r9k/ link just slightly left from center.

Click on that badboy and you'll be safe from all those mean wimins and their vaginas, kid.
>>
>>17891301
>literally not an argument
Stay angry, bud.

>>17891307
Sorry I hurt your feelings, bucko.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.