[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: received_10206144141322065.gif (221KB, 321x350px) Image search: [Google]
received_10206144141322065.gif
221KB, 321x350px
My ex just came and beat my ass for Christmas. Stole a gift from under the tree and left. I busted my ass so my son could have a good Christmas. Instead he got to watch his dad beat his mom again. How not kill self?
>>
>>17890144
im sorry but i laughed so hard at "my ex just came and beat my ass for christmas"
>>
>>17890144
Sue him and or hire someone to beat him up
>>
>>17890144
call the police instead of thread on 4chan
>>
>>17890151
You wouldn't even have to hire someone, I know plenty of men that would do this for free. Also lawsuit is not a bad idea, especially with a witness.
>>17890156
Another valid answer.
>>
Already filed a police report. I need advice on how to keep myself together until my son goes to bed
>>
>>17890215
OP how did he get inside? I would consider buying something like pepper spray or mace too.
>>
>>17890215
do you have a good friend or a family member you're close with? they could come over.
>>
>>17890215
Don't know how but saw my father beat my mother and knock out teeth even. I still remember it however I respect her for leaving him and she stopped allowing him into our home finally going to court and we moved afterwards. Be strong please for you and your child
>>
He kicked the door in as I was watching my son open gifts. I have a night stick, but I was not prepared for his visit. My family's mostly made up of alcholics and they will be waking as we are going to bed. No friends. That's why I came back here after 4 years of not posting
>>
File: 68160-1024x666.jpg (60KB, 1024x666px) Image search: [Google]
68160-1024x666.jpg
60KB, 1024x666px
>>17890144
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
An ass beating underneath the tree.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Two court restraints
And an ass beating underneath the tree

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Three white knights
Two court restraints
And an ass beating underneath the tree
>>
>>17890238
That's terrible I hope you told the police where he lives and everything B&e plus assault and theft this guys going to do ten years easy
>>
KMS
>>
Are you black or puerto rican
>>
>>17890295
No she's a coalburner.
>>
>>17890144
You deserve it for getting impregnated by a jackass. The right thing isn't killing yourself, but killing your son, who is nothing but a future criminal.
>but but MUH BABY
Do you wanna correct the mistakes you've made or not? Kill your son and frame the father, thus removing two criminals from society. Then maybe you can try finding a decent guy to settle down with instead of being controlled by your vagina.
>>
.....thanks for the advice everyone. I went ahead and took a road trip to a local landmark to clear my mind. It helped me think a lot and I'm glad it did because coming home to a destroyed house and 17890144's suggestions to kill my own son (which honestly made me feel bad for being depressed when someone has to be HIS mother) was really horrible. Anyways I'll talk to you guys in another 4 or 5 years or so.
By the way, I appreciate the assumption that I may be more exotic than I really am, but I'm half Korean half white!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.