[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christmas Thread 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_1768.jpg (572KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1768.jpg
572KB, 1920x1080px
Merry Christmas to all!

For those of you who are alone, and don't have anyone to spend your holiday with. Come join us in this thread. Enjoy your time with your fellow anons :)

Nobody is alone!
>>
File: IMG_1758.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1758.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Cookie time
>>
>>17889771
Merry Christmas anons!
>>
>>17889792

You too!
>>
Merry Christmas guys.
>>
>>17889796

What are you doing today, anon? :)
>>
I feel sad
>>
>>17890632
:( what's wrong?
>>
i feel shitty. the girl i was dating kinda ended it with me today.
>>
>>17889771
It's Christmas?

It hasn't felt like Christmas in over a decade. u_u
>>
>>
>>17890643

Just lonely.

This girl that I loved messaged me today, things with her ended last year for things out of both of our control. she messaged me wishing that I have "the best and most wonderful Christmas ever! :) " , but I know she's spending it with her new boyfriend.

It just hurts, knowing that's not me.
>>
>>17890762
I WISH the girl I loved would message me. At least you got that, even a simple Merry Christmas from her would totally renew my happiness today.
>>
>>17890767
Merry Christmas. I love you. X
>>
>>17890767

It did briefly warm my heart to hear from her. But, what makes me feel sort of worse is she just assumes I'm having a great time. When I'm really not
>>
>>17890762
Its nice that she still cares and thinks of you. I hope it doesnt spoil your day.
>>
File: saddo.jpg (33KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
saddo.jpg
33KB, 400x343px
>>17890774
If only it was really her. Love you too anyway, Anon.
>>
>>17890781
Why dont you let her know that youre not in a good place and maybe it would be best if she didnt message.
>>
>>17890781
Well, at least she still cares enough to say something to you. Just pretend to be happy, but don't message her first... maybe she'll come back. That's what I hope for anyway. All i know is on my side she is messaging some guy 9 years older than her way off in another state, instead of me, I'm growing so bitter towards sex, especially old guys with younger girls. I think you have a chance though.
>>
>>17890786
Maybe it is?
>>
>>17890797
Oh, then what's your name?
>>
>>17890788

Because she's special to me, and I don't want to completely lose her as a friend..

>>17890795

We'll never be back together. we live in different countries. It's not realistic..

But, I know what you mean about being bitter toward sex. I feel that way too
>>
>>17890810
Yeah... imagining them fucking someone else, it's a complex form of torture.
>>
I posted about it in another thread, but my grandfather is narcissistic and it's only gotten worse with age. Last night he went out of his way to pick a fight with me over nothing in front of a girl I'm interested in and all I could do is bite my tongue really.

Just kind of avoiding family today. They tend to excuse it with "he wasn't always this way", but I've only dealt with him after he supposedly became like this. I'm just going to make some burgers and watch podcasts all day probably.
>>
>>17890804
Tell me yours.
>>
>>17890813

It really really is.. especially since I know how she thinks about sex.. god it makes me feel so bitter knowing another guy is pleasuring her...

this might sound dramatic, but it really makes me not ever want to have sex again. Even just seeing sex scenes in movies makes me feel sad
>>
File: Carrot Juice.jpg (61KB, 830x680px) Image search: [Google]
Carrot Juice.jpg
61KB, 830x680px
>>17890822
James, even though i know it isn't you. I can unhealthily pretend and hope.
>>
>>17890830
Sorry James. I to was hoping you were someone else. So now we're both sad
>>
>>17890829
No I feel exactly the same way. When I was with her sex was totally different, and I awakened something in her and now she views sex in a way that makes me die when I imagine her. Some old piece of uncaring lechery is going to try and fuck her and he'll get it too. I know he doesn't care, everything on this earth that relates to sex revolts me. I can't even masturbate without being mentally punished. I guess we sound dramatic, but Its how we feel. It feels wrong to know its someone else. I can't ever do another relationship after this, I can't take it again.
>>
>>17890836
Yeah, she was hoping i was someone else too.. Nothing new..
>>
>>17890845
Hope you feel better soon. Someone will love you in the way you need and deserve.
>>
>>17890855
Yeah but it won't be her, so it won't be the same.
>>
I know this might not resonate with a lot of people that are going through shit and like someone that maybe doesn't like them back etc. My point is that I know it's a very sucky feeling. But chew upon this. We've all bought into this conventional idea of love based on what everyone's done based on what everyone's done before them. This whole idea of valuing yourself based on whether or not that girl said something is fuckall. You are all amazing fucking people that love and live and breathe and you're still becoming the people you intend on being.I just want y'all to know that all of that longing and hurt you're feeling is good. It's what makes you human. Hold onto it and use it. Write a song, play an instrument, write a poem, create something. Use all of that hurt. Let it push you to do something. And that's what's important, not the girl that didn't wish you merry christmas. I don't really post on 4chan that often if it isn't apparent already... I've been through the same shit too. I'm just saying, if you take all that hurt and use it, you'll realize that the girl you wanted to message you back was a detail.
>>
>>17890841

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this. Because most people think I'm crazy. My friends act like sex isn't a big deal and I should just start fucking a lot of women. But I don't fucking want to. Like you said about fapping. Sometimes I'll feel really bad about myself and just go soft halfway through. God I hate this shit. Like you said, the thought of another dude getting intimate with her eats me inside. She was very emotional, and she liked cute, passionate sex. So just the thought of her and another guy doing that hurts a lot.

What are we suppose to do, man?
>>
>>17890869
I don't know, I know that feeling of people just saying "move on". I hate being told it, I don't want to move on. I don't want to be with someone else, I KNOW I could have someone else but that's not what i want. It's all just a fucking joke. I wish I knew what we were supposed to do but at least you're out there and I know you feel like me. I'm sure it's not exactly the same but you know... It's been months... even a "hope you're having a good day" would sustain me for a week. I just wish I'd pass away in my sleep, but really... I don't want to die... I just want things to be ok again.
>>
>>17890859
You will have someone else to love who will love you. Youve just not met her yet.
>>
>>17890890

I understand man.. it's weird.. I accept the reality that anything romantic between us is over. I know it is, and I have no hope that things will revert to how they were. I know it won't happen. I am glad that we have maintained some sort of friendship. But god damn, it really eats me away during holidays like today when I just know she's being intimate with her new lover. God Fucking dammit it makes the center of my chest ache.

The other thing that pisses me off is everyone says "you need to go out and meet and have sex with new girls". But I don't want to do that at all!?

ANYBODY- is there any alternate path for us without god damn sex??
>>
>>17890908
As much as I know I'm a fucking moron, my brain allows me to believe there is hope. Even the infinitesimal chance, for things to be ok again. I know that this massive depression is shaving years off of my life, but to be honest it's worth it if I can't be happy. I don't even want a solution, I just want her back. Don't want an alternate path, too stubborn.
>>
>>17890922

I don't know what happened between you and her, but man. I you need to accept things are over. You need to live in reality dude. I don't know what we are suppose to do from there. But please bro, just convince yourself it's over..
>>
>>17890908
And yeah it's worse on Holidays for me too, I wish for even a consideration. Even if I knew I passed through her thoughts positively I would be pleased with that. But really... this is an every day thing.
>>
>>17890931
I know it's over... I just wait for her to come around. It's over, but I'm never gonna be happy with that.
>>
File: IMG_2095.jpg (50KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2095.jpg
50KB, 684x576px
>>17890933
>>17890937
>>
File: Sadfrog.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sadfrog.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>17890943
Yeah, me too.
>>
I know its over. Jeff Buckley. Go listen.
>>
File: IMG_1777.jpg (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1777.jpg
21KB, 200x200px
>>17890946

Promise me you'll hang in there bro. Just try to focus on yourself. Really. I mean it. Focus on improving YOUR life. The thoughts about your QT won't go away, but it will make other things smoother. I don't know what to do about this girl. So I'm trying to improve selects parts of my life. It does help some. Do thinks you are passionate about. Use your negative energy from your QT, and turn it into positive energy toward something else in your life. Use it as motivation. I've been trying this, and it helps toward my career.

Do this bro
>>
File: saddoer.png (45KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
saddoer.png
45KB, 527x487px
>>17890965
I've been trying to do this, and hope that it might attract her too. I got a new job, try to make music, haven't written anything in the book I am trying to write in days because I just can't bring myself too. But I try, it's a fucking trudge forever, but I'll just do it...
>>
File: batter.png (9KB, 292x338px) Image search: [Google]
batter.png
9KB, 292x338px
Im fucking retarded for thinking that six months of therapy could un-fuck me. I'm a train wreck at this point and I have no one to blame but myself. Should have killed myself when I had the strength. now im just a shadow of what I could've been and I keep feeling like shit. Sorry for the blog post, lads. Still, I want to wish to all of you a happy christmas and a great 2017. at least ONE of us has to make it, no?
>>
>>17890980

Man, I know she's not going to disappear from your mind. But you need to stop hoping that she'll come back. It's just going to keep bringing you down
>>
>>17891002
So be it then.
>>
>>17891028

:(
>>
>>17891032
:/
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 373x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 373x300px
Story from a few years ago that is still relevant because it still happens

>live with bum family, poor income, emotional mother, verbally abusive drunk father
>brother and I, he is three years younger, are the only two sane people in the house
>but even he and I don't always get along
>Christmas arrives
>muddy, no snow, partially sunny, warm, overall not very Christmas-y looking day not one bit
>dad making us do work dismantling an old treehouse
>get back home worn out
>go to room and sit down for a while, vidya and shit
>think about how we've never really had a good Christmas before, dinner always ended in a fight
>the Xmas before this, we didn't even have dinner
>felt like shit
>dad calls down, "hey guys, Christmas dinner is ready"
>get super bright eyed, never expected to hear that from HIM of all people
>go downstairs after a minute, ready to see some good food and mom and dad smiling
>semi-warm microwaveable pizza on the table, nobody around
>stop dead in my tracks and just
>JUST
>grab a slice and head back upstairs and cry, knowing that my family is falling apart and that I'll never have a good place that I can truly call home

Sorta funny looking back, but still makes me get that lump in my throat every time I think about it

h-hold me, anons
>>
>>17891149
samefag

I forgot to say, I hope you all have had a wonderful day, Merry Christmas to all you amazing people
>>
>>17891164

You too, that story made me feel sad Tbh
>>
>>17890999
Nice Xmas trips
>>
My Christmas was nothing different than a regular, boring and lonely Sunday.
>>
>>17891285
Story guy here

I know your feel, friend. I'm sorry. We all have to make it through together. We will. Love you
>>
>>17891285

Exactly the same for me, anon.

>woke up at 9am US EST
>went to the gym for a hour
>got home, had a Egg and cheese sandwhich with chocolate milk
>lurked around 4chan for a bit
>went to work at 1230 US EST
>still at work
>get off work in 20min
>will go home, put some shrimp in the oven
>ear shrimps, watch the news, lurk 4chan some more
>I'll be in bed at 11pm US EST

Pretty typical day
>>
>woke up alone, as I live alone
>went to work from 8:30 to 5:30
>couple people were assholes to me at work, but not too bad
>came home to no one and nothing
I'm 28. I think I may kill myself before I hit 30.
>>
>>17891296
Love you too man, 4chan anons are my only friends nowadays.
>>
>>17891330
Hang in there, brother. Time will be on your side. Don't waste it, and embrace opportunity. You are loved.
>>
>>17890952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4

It's going to be ok anon.
>>
>>17890836
What's the name or initial of the guy you're looking for?
>>
>Woke up at 12pm
>Played Hitman for 4 hours
>Went to the gas station, bought two 40oz and a bag of chips because I forgot to buy food yesterday
>Play hitman for another 4 hours
>Find out there's absolutely no possibility of playing "missed" elusive targets, e.g. the extra content they keep updating the game with
And now I'm having a hard time deciding if I should refund this piece of shit. Seriously what the fuck.
>Ha ha you didnt buy the game immediately you don't get a third of the gaaaame!
>>
After over a month of no contact with my ex, she got back to me yesterday showing a bit of interest. I asked if we should get together for a date or something and she never got back to me, so I told her to keep in touch and all that and she told me to stop texting her.
Today I learned she got together with a new guy.
Don't know how to feel about Christmas now. Feeling a bit lonely.
>>
>>17891366
*pat pat pat*

Take care, anon. It will be okay. :,)
>>
>>17891330

I know the feel, I'm the guy who posted above you. I'm 25, but mostly the same shit

You have us anons, man.
>>
>>17891149
Samefagging again, sorry

Emotional music always makes me feel good in a horribly sad way. It's weird, I like getting sad over music. Specifically Nat King Cole's "The Very Thought of You," "I Don't Want To See Tomorrow," and "That Sunday, That Summer."

I'm a sucker for some sad Nat. You friends ought to listen.

Though it seems a lot of people aren't into this era of music. I'm one of the only ones I know, save for two others. I wish I had more people to talk to about it, and obsess over.

Sorry, Christmas sadness is in full swing, it seems.
>>
>>17891430

This song kills me... my QT sang this to me last year. Everytime I hear this song I cry. I already have some tears just pulling it from YouTube..

https://youtu.be/yXQViqx6GMY
>>
>at super nice beach resort
>with bf, both our families and friends and their families
>so many people I want to lock myself (with bf not in it) in the room and never leave until the day of our flights

Tips for introverts to survive group vacations?
>>
>>17891460

go for a long walk along the beach by yourself at night. It's really really relaxing.
>>
Christmas was kinda fucked up for my family this year.

Woke up at ~9:30am and had just sat down and opened stockings with the family when we got a phonecall that my uncle had died last night. Shit's crazy, christmas fuckin' eve. My cousin remarked that he probably would've found it funny that he passed on Christmas eve because it meant that our family was already in town so it wouldn't inconvenience anyone. He hated to feel as if he was inconveniencing anyone. He was a really great dude, super nice and optimistic all the time despite all the shit he'd gone through.

It's kinda been fucking with me because he was a Type 1 diabetic for like 57 years which was the cause of his poor health. He was in a wheelchair and was in a lot of pain, had bad circulation and had a few amputations. I'm also a type 1 diabetic and have been for 12 years...I know that the technology is way more advanced nowadays so it makes taking care of shit like diabetes far easier, and I think I'm doing "pretty good" more or less but still it scares the shit out of me that I'm gonna end up suffering all sorts of side effects & shit regardless of what I do. I've also got an aunt with Type 1 Diabetes and she's in pretty damn good shape.

His kids seemed like they were handling it relatively well, I hope they are...I think they were somewhat ready for it to happen but this kinda shit's gotta be tough regardless.

Feels good to get this off my chest I guess, I don't really have anyone irl I can talk to about this shit.

Merry Christmas /adv/
>>
Merry Christmas Anons :(

2016 was a rough year but I really do hope we all pull through
>>
>>17891348
P
>>
File: 20161226_030858.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161226_030858.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Stabbed pretty deep felt bone.

I wish i had friends.
>>
>>17890999
You're a beautiful soul and I'm glad you're still here with us
>>
>>17892409
I'll be your friend. I wasn't allowed to go home for christmas, so I'm feeling lonely too.
>>
File: 1482748854072-279638960.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
1482748854072-279638960.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>17892413
I don't think that's how it works anon. But thanks.

Cutting is not the right move. It was extreemly painful.
>>
File: ran9S.jpg (13KB, 305x348px) Image search: [Google]
ran9S.jpg
13KB, 305x348px
>>17891277
this may be the third time I got trips on this website. been here since 2006. nice dubs my man
>>17892410
thanks anon, I hope happiness has found you and you're enjoying holidays. Anyone else automatically feel bad as new years eve approaches? It's a given for me
>>
>>17891330
<3
>>
>>17890999
aww thanks and have a better 2017 than the previous years!!
>>
I'm alone for Christmas, will be alone for New Year's, too.

Yesterday I had zero human contact, besides lurking on /adv/

The day before, though, I got a gift from someone I didn't expect to get a gift from, so at least I got ONE gift this Christmas.
My parents that day said over the phone, we're not doing the gifting thing this year, right? They probably receive my gifts over the post next week and will love it. They never know what I like anyway.

I guess I should just go for a long run, enjoy the cold.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.