[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend vs me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1480454649825.jpg (107KB, 799x622px) Image search: [Google]
1480454649825.jpg
107KB, 799x622px
So my best friend, who I know a ludicrous amount of dirt on, kissed the chick I've been talking to.

He said that he would as a joke, but I pissed him off (because he pissed me off) and did it.

He is currently dating two women, neither of them know of the other.

How do I proceed? Obviously I don't continue being his friend, the cunt. The chick and I do have something going on though. We text 24/7 and shit through snapchat.

If this seems like a highschool drama deal, it is. I'm 18, friend is older 17.

Do I spill all the shit I know about him? Help plz.
>>
>>17889701
Also, I just learned this through the chick. We've been texting for like 6 hours and she brought it up.
>>
File: Skeletor.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Skeletor.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
Just texting, I'm sure the girl sees nothing in you if she's already kissed your friend .

Don't fuck your friend over because you're a beta. Save it for something more profound .
>>
>>17889732
The friend isn't my friend. He's a cunt who's only back stabbed me. We also already have plans to go hangout in the future.
>>
>Threads that don't need to be on this board part one.
>>
I'm just wondering what the hell I should do. The bitch is in all my social circles. How do I manage that?
>>
>"lose" girl who was never into you in the first place
>should I blow up my friends life?
I never had anything come out of texting girls constantly. She probably sees you as a friend and if anything she only brought up your friends problems because she's interested in him.

tldr; don't be an angry cuck
>>
>>17889745
if it wasn't this guy it would be another guy. she didn't want you and learn these lessons. 1. texting and snapchat means NOTHING
2. women prefer nasty motherfuckers so whatever bad shit you think you have on this guy that will just make her want him more
3. being a little bitch crying and telling shit for revenge is not sexy
>>
>>17889745
Honestly, don't waste your fucking time. You're still a kid, let them have their fun. That girl doesn't give a shit about you, she's using you for attention. Move the fuck on.
>>
>>17889738
He didn't backstab you. You were a pussy that didn't make a move.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.