[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /adv i need some help figuring out what to do some gifts i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

this is my first post on /adv but Long story short i got some Christmas gifts for some friends a few weeks ago but they have been complete assholes leading up today im just wondering should i just return their gifts or should i have them open them up today and when they act all wow that's such a nice gift i tell them theses were you,re gifts but you guys have been such assholes to me so now you guy's don't get shit from me then kick them all out of my house and never see or talk to them again.
>>
Not sure if you're drunk, but that's a terrible rambling post, man. Anyways, I'm sorry your friends have been so mean to you recently. Trying to get petty revenge will only create more problems with your strained friendships, possibly end them. Can you talk to your friends about what's been bothering you? What did they do that hurt you?
>>
yeah im kinda drunk sorry about the rambling post.
I have tried to sit down and talk to them about whats been bothering me but unfortunately every time i bring it up "they don't wanna argue about stuff" or they just put me down or try to delegitimize my feelings. i really dont to get into details about what they did due to the fact that they use 4 chan. you're probably right about not trying to get petty revenge.
>>
>>17889608
I'll be blunt, if they really can't talk with you about this these sound like shit friends. If you were to try again, I would take the risk and be vulnerable like this: when they tell you they "don't want to argue," tell them that you don't either but that you felt hurt by [THING THEY DID] and you want to talk about it with them so you can move on.

Do you have closer friends? What did they do, in brief?
>>
i have been starting to feel i like they might be shit friends as well, i have tired the i don't want to argue either approach and tell them that the way they acted really hurt me, then they just get really defensive and make excuses for the way they acted or just try and down play the whole thing like its no big deal which infuriates me so we end up auguring anyways. sad part is these are my close friends lol,basically friend A was being a huge asshole to me on my birthday and pretty much just ruined the whole dayi got really mad at him and ended up in an argument with so. Later i tried to talk to friend B about what friend A did and he just straight up defended him after he treated me so horrible i tired to tell him you cant just sit there and defend him like that but for some reason he has some sort of inability to see, what he did was wrong so he just finds it easier to get mad at me for getting upset in the first place and not just dropping it.
>>
>>17889655
If you're still following this thread, good morning. I think you know what you need to do now - these people just can't be close friends. I would treat them as fairweather, good time friends, and search for better people to make a deeper emotional connection with. Merry Christmas, anon.
>>
Thanks for the help and advice I appreciate it, I have been thinking about looking for other friends to get closer to for awhile now I guess I just need a second opinion on the matter. Merry Christmas to you to I wish you the best.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.