[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your prediction for 2017 ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: M.A.D._Prophet.jpg (66KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
M.A.D._Prophet.jpg
66KB, 1365x768px
>>
I will try to become more social, and then have an anxiety attack at some kind of social function, leading me to shut myself in even further than I am now.

Then all of my insecurities will alienate me from my online friends when I complain to them too much while they're maybe trying to improve their lives and have better successes at it.

Finally, my sister will cheat on her husband one more time, and that will be the last straw with him, and then I will wind up helping trying to raise her two sons, while doing a bad job of it.

That's what my most likely 2017 will be.
>>
>>17889571
It will come sometime between 2016 and 2018.
>>
>>17889571
Exactly the right amount of news to fill the TV newscast will occur every day. Nights will tend to be darker than days. There will be weather, accompanied by temperature and humidity. And /adv/will be dominated by people complaining they can't get a girlfriend.
>>
>>17889571
i'll finally manage to end my life
>>
>>17889680
<3
>>
I'm gonna have a cute boy play with my penis for the first time.
>>
Lukewarm war between U.S. and Russia.
>>
>>17889571
It's probably going to even get worse than 2016 before it gets better in 2018/19 or even 2020, although I don't expect anything drastic. Hopefully automation will advance faster and at least self driving cars will become somewhat normal by the end of the year. Also Chelsea will win EPL.

Don't think 2017 will be as great for me personally as 2016 was but I didn't expect 2016 to be awesome, so who knows.
>>
One more year of virginity.
>>
>>17889571
End of the European Union. Pls fucking happen.
>>
>>17889571
It's going to be the same old shit. It will be just as bad as this year.

>Implying the change of year is going to make things better.

Please, both you and me are still going to be raped by life and everyone we know.
>>
File: Nat's desire.jpg (104KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
Nat's desire.jpg
104KB, 462x462px
M A R K E T

C R A S H
>>
Feminism loses it's strength, but current Feminists will become crazier than ever. Expect to see a lot of shaved heads and selfies with a tapestry in the background.

America happier than ever under Trump presidency.

Music gets better. 2016 was an extremely hectic year, and the albums released in 2017 will be next level.

Queen Elizabeth will die.

Hillary Clinton and her cronies will vanish, never to be seen again.

Russia and US unite militarily, wipe out ISIS. China will start to fall, North Korea will get flack for using child slavery. Maybe not a war, I'm interested to see what happens with NK next year.
>>
File: despair.gif (2MB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
despair.gif
2MB, 295x211px
Either I manage to escape this spiral of despair and find a path forward for my life, or I'll kill myself.
I am so fucking tired. I am just 23 years old, and I am already utterly tired of life, and the only thing that keeps me from killing myself is the tremendous pain it would bring to my family, the only people who have ever loved me.
>>
>>17889581
Tell your sister she will ruin the lives of your nephews and her own life.
You, try going to the library, parks(take a pepper spray or find a medium sized stick, if you get scared?) Try observing how people interact at stores.
>>
>>17890824
>selfies with a tapestry
Is there some significance to this that I'm unaware of?
>>
>>17890824
>North Korea will get flack for using child slavery.
What the fuck gives you the idea? There are many, much more developed countries where child slavery is rampant and no word gets lost over it on the international stage. With NK it's extra useless, what is someone going to do, boycott their goods?

You're probably right about music though. 2017 looks good from that POV.
>>
>>17890771
nonononono, I don't want to die in this shitty country

just give me a year 'til I will have enough money to move abroad
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.