[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me. For I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.” -Matthew 11:28-30

Everyone has to understand the end of this world is at your doorstep. Everyone has to make decisions on where they want to live for eternity. Politicians do not really care about you. Pastors care at times, when things are going well with them. Satan never cares for you. There are times you do not care for yourself either. Many do not realize God – Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, always loves and cares for you. Buy yourself a Bible and begin to read it. Get to know your God from His lasting Word. Be smart and follow God to Heaven and live forever in peace.

Join us in live prayer and worship, we're here for you 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/user/IHOPkc/live
>>
GOD isn't real. I believe there is a possibility that something created this universe. But it's not the GOD mentioned in the holy bible or any religion that has ever been created on earth.

It is estimated that there are trillions of planets in the universe. When GOD comes back with jesus to make heaven on earth why would GOD leave out potentially thousands of civilizations on other planets? No other civilizations on other planets you say? That's fine. But let me ask you this. Why would GOD create over 1 trillion planets and only put life on one of them? Do you see how that doesn't make any sense at all?

So either way it doesn't make sense. Doesn't make sense for GOD to leave out other civilizations when he comes back to earth. Doesn't make sense for him to make our planet the only one with life out of trillions.

We've just got to face facts. GOD isn't real.
>>
File: 0.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>17889076

There comes a time where everyone has to make a decision. Whether they should sin or not sin. Whether they should kill. Whether they should save. Whether they should destroy. Whether they should love. All these decisions come before everyone.

Look to God, and I mean Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Jehovah and the Holy Spirit. For Salvation is there. The Love is there. The Peace is there. There is nothing wrong with defending yourself, but the reasons why you are defending yourself are just as important. If you are pointing your nose, your spirit, your eyes, everything you have towards righteousness of God. I keep saying, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Holy Spirit and Jehovah, for there are many gods out there. The other ones will lead you the wrong way. Remember God Loves you. God Created you. God will Protect you.

Howard Storm - Other Life in the Universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbKmPrlgIPU
>>
>>17889090
Cmon of all the religions out there u had to pick the least believable one. The one where the guy the religion is based in told everyone to be jewish really?
>>
File: jesus-passion.jpg (124KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-passion.jpg
124KB, 728x409px
>>17889239
Have a Merry Christmas dearest anon, I will pray for you

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life

Remember to seek Him and you shall find Him. Read your Bible and pray, pray, and pray
>>
>>17889064
I wish god was real. I used to think he spoke to me through random events in my life.

If god were real that would mean I'm not crazy, just some kind of Joan of Arc figure or summat. Of course, you have all kinds of issues with the idea of god, from the problem of evil to the readily formed fallacies of both an omnipotent god and the idea that a big bang from nothing is impossible, but god always is and was, even before anything at all.

God is like a mad comfy blanket that is too full of holes to use for its original purpose. Instead it's a tool of comfort.
>>
File: 1481084401642m.jpg (71KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481084401642m.jpg
71KB, 1024x640px
>>17889064
Take your religious babbling somewhere else.

Humans have been thinking about the end for a lot longer you've been around friendo.
>>
File: 79909-Kneeling-Prayer.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
79909-Kneeling-Prayer.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>>17889304
God is real, my friend.

Remember, faith is dead without works. The work is Love. You have to Love, you have to work, you have to obey. Faith alone means nothing.

Remember when you Love your Father you can move mountains by your faith. You can also create this unbreakable bond, this bond of Love, this bond of obedience, this bond that keeps you in His Hands.

God Loves you and you Love Him, don’t sit on top of the word faith and do nothing. Because if you believe that is all you can do; you are lost. The workers are few, the harvest is great.

You have to Love your Father; like a child Loves his Father. Remember, those He Love; those that Love Him create a bond. This bond cannot be broken because it is not based on rewards. It is based on Love!

Doing things for rewards are man’s ways. Following your God, Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit because you Love your God; is the way to Heaven. It places a mark of Salvation on your spirit and this mark is placed in the Book of Life. Not because you just believed and did nothing. It is because you worked and Loved your Father so much you obeyed Him in whatever He asked.

The art of Love is simple; Love your Father, Love your King of Kings Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and the Holy Spirit.
>>
File: AV+Zac.jpg (17KB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
AV+Zac.jpg
17KB, 220x242px
>>17889308

He who has ears to hear, let him hear. -Matthew 11:15
>>
Tell that faggot god of yours to go fuck himself for giving her cancer
>>
>>17889076
>It is estimated that there are trillions of planets in the universe.
Is this what it's like to be retarded?
>>
>>17889428
No offence, but how do you know your religion is the true one ? you have faith, but hindus also have faith.
I'm just curious because I've never seen someone religous really answering this question.
>>
>>17889601
They can't the whole point is that faith is nonsense thesee people are not rational or sane. They hear voices in their head telling them to kill people of different religions and to give all their money to man in a wizard costume bc a book written 2000 yrs ago said so. Any adult who studies reLigon sees how ridiculous it is immediately. Most of these people are jut afraid to let go of their child hood bc they were told these retarded stories when they were 4 yrs old
>>
File: vallotton-mark-8-take-cross.jpg (230KB, 3043x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vallotton-mark-8-take-cross.jpg
230KB, 3043x1200px
>>17889564
I am very sorry to hear, life is full of sorrows and as long as we are in this fallen, sinful planet, we need to look to God for everything

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

>>17889601
God counts faith as righteousness, if you have proof, then that doesn't require any faith because you have evidence; once people end up in hell, of course they believe, but by that point it's too late

Adam was supposed to be the perfect man. He was supernaturally created. He walked with God. He talked with God. Adam lived under perfect conditions in the Garden of Eden. However, in spite of all this, Adam still disobeyed God.

Jesus Christ is the perfect man. Follow Him and you shall live. Jesus said, "...whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." (John 4:14)
>>
>>17889913
>>17889428
>>17889290
>>17889090
>>17889064

Why do they always sound like cult followers?

Let me give you another qoute

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but...will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
>>
>>17890047

Doing things for rewards are man’s ways. Following your God, Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit because you Love your God; is the way to Heaven.

What does all of man's religion have in common? It relies on man's works in order to enter "paradise." Even atheists believe in this credo, you do "good works" and be held up high by the world.

However, in the Bible it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one; there is no one who understands; there is no one who seeks after God. They have all turned aside; together they have become worthless; there is no one who does good, no, not one.” (Romans 3:10-12)

God is perfect, He does not tolerate even one little sin. Get on your knees and cry out. Humble yourself. Repent. Seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit). For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. (John 3:16)
>>
>>17890274
Sorry dude but to convince people you going to need more than just fatih, which unfortunately is all religions have.
>>
>>17890611
I'm not here to convince you, that's your job

I'm here to tell a message
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.