[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cautionary tale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

This is 100% true but will probably sound made up. This happened a month ago, just now feel not depressed enough to write about it.

>be me, 27, start new job early this year
>New boss has a Filipino wife that is super hot and said I should join a dating site to find a Filipino girl
>Sign up and start talking to like 1000 girls
>One I start talking to in May starts to really stand out
>She lived in Manila, lived in UK for 9 years during school so nice English accent, had a cool job as an editor for a fashion magazine
>Talk on the phone every day for at least an hour
>Decide to go to Manila (long flight, I'm in the US) to meet her on Black Friday
>First time I ever told a girl I loved her
>Getting closer can't believe it's actually happening. Asks me to bring her some specific cookware as she will homecook me every meal Also bring a skirt she wanted.
>The day comes to leave. I am so excited. It's snowing in my hometown.
>Get to Manila. Insanely hot, mind boggling crowds, but see a girl get out of a cab and wave me down
>So tired, get in, it really is her. Breathe a sigh of relief. Slightly more messed up teeth than the pictures, but otherwise she is the real deal
>Get to the Airbnb place I rented, we talk for a bit and then sleep due to exhaustion
>Next day goes well. It seems like a dream. Only downer is she seemed to not be interested in sex. But wanted me to spoon her and feel my erection against her
>She has to go to work the next day. She never comes back. I call/text and nothing.
>Eventually she comes back the next day and we have another great day, still no sex. In fact she gets agitated at me starting to initiate something
>Surprising considering she sounded insatiable before we met
>She leaves the next day again. Says she will be back and never shows up again. Ever. She took her luggage and her gifts she said she would pay me for (except skirt, it was a gift)
>Insanely depressed next day watching YouTube on shitty internet, hear a knock on the door

(cont)
>>
>I forgot I scheduled the apartment one less day than I needed assuming I could stay with the girl my last day there. It's the person telling me time is up
>Leave, try to get another place. Card isn't working. Call bank. Said I tried to buy a tractor (lolwut)and my card is frozen. Can't go or stay anywhere
>Scared shitless in Manila not knowing their language. Call boss in a panic and ask for help.
>Sends a friend of his wife. Spend last night there in no AC/rat ridden room that his friend there had
>Though they were nice and took me to a bar/the mall, then airport the next day
>Come back home
>Girl finally gets back with me and apologizes profusely
>Not really ready to forgive her, but so lonely I do and continue talking to her.
>Everything going well until a few days ago. She asks for an expensive Christmas gift. I tell her I need more trust built back up before I spend that kind of dosh
>She says OK, but I don't hear from her for days.
>She finally gets back with me today and wishes me a Happy Birthday (yes, Christmas Eve is my birthday)
>I ask her to send a pic and say she says no because she doesn't feel photogenic today
>I tell her she always says no and will she not even take one for my birthday?
>She gets pissed and gets rude with me
>I finally let a bit of that bottled up rage out and say "It will be a good picture unless you smile"
>She absolutely fucking loses it.
>Tell her I can't take her anymore and that she is less like a gf and more like a hostile pen pal.
>Get sent a fucking novel of insults in return, haven't read it

It hurts. A lot. I'm always depressed on my birthday, but this is the new king of depressing days.

Thanks if you read this. Pic related. It's me and the family that took me in the last night
>>
>>17889049

What a colossal cunt.
>>
>>17889049

I think the lesson you should have learned here is that Fillipinos are gross hominid like animals that are only a tiny step above sub-Saharans. Why you would find them hot is beyond me, but apparently you learned your lesson.
>>
Well OP sorry you're having a shitty birthday.
Can't say I blame you, Philippino bitches are pretty hot.
>>
>>17889088

The family that took me in kept telling me "Please don't hate the Philippines for this."

The people were very polite there. Aside from the girl I met unfortunately.

Wanted to fuck one of pic related (they were 18 and 20 despite looking younger to me), but just wanted to go home and get the ordeal over with.
>>
Sorry to hear op hope you have better days
>>
>>17889049
Take it from experience, Filipino women are fucking nuts.
>>
That really sucks dude. Seems like a long fucking con if she just wanted some skirt and some dishes. You'll get through this. You seem like a good guy :)
>>
>>17889141

Why would you want to fuck them? They look like children. Creepy as hell.
>>
>>17889163

Sexually frustrated after what happened. They were the first people nice to me. They also probably seem more child like next to me because of my height (6'6").

I didn't do anything with them though. Especially after seeing the shithole where they lived.
>>
Op if the original girl was that short or you are really that tall you would have ruined that pussy. On top of that you had the best story to get free pussy. You need to go back one more time and finish what you really wanted to do which was crush some philipina guts.
>>
>>17889049
let that be a lesson, never travel more than an hour for pussy that isn't 100% guaranteed
>>
>>17889215

You are right, I suppose. I thought it was a sure thing. During the lead up to the trip; she said she wanted to blow me at least 50 times while I was there. She told me she wanted me to "keep it in there" and "ruin her pussy". Among other more specific things.

In the end, all we did was lightly make-out.

In my mind, I thought "Even if it doesn't work out, I'll be on a tropical island". Didn't work out that way in reality. Manila isn't suitable for vacationing (to me) and my spirit was crushed to experience any nightlife afterwards.
>>
>>17889077
SHould have taken the middle or the left one instead. Seriously, next time you visit - meet up with them, arrange for a weeklong vacation, go to a resort, relax.
>>
>>17889049
She was probably not as south as she made herself out to be over text. Your problem was that you were thirsty as fuck, whereas she wanted build up an actual relationship. You treated her like a slut, and tried to fuck her brains out. You failed to realize that most people aren't as deprived as their online persona in real life.
>>
>>17889049
>>17889077
foreign asian women are all con artists focusing on the desperate
>>
holy shit op, no offense but you made some rash and stupid decisions. you need to have your ideas filtered by a friend next time.
>>
>>17889368

Everyone I asked told me to go for it. They thought it was "romantic".

That's not to say my friends aren't terrible giving advice. And obviously my boss was a biased source of information. But he meant well.
>>
>>17889088
>>17889102
>>17889163
Rude

Why do you hate us for being the most powerful race in the world?
>>
lmao fucking giraffee
also
>believing asian women actually like you and don't want to escape crushing poverty
LMAO KEK
>>
>>17889404

She came from a wealthy family. So I thought I was safe from scams. Not sure if she scammed me or just didn't like me and left. Though when we did hang out it seemed like a great time.

A few of my friends I have told this story to think she was married or something and chickened out. It's possible, but unlikely I think.
>>
>>17889865
Bruh, don't give up on Filipinos though.
>>
>>17889049
Really sorry to hear of this OP, you will come out on the other end a stronger man, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, I will pray for you
>>
>>17890321
Also, Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!
>>
>>17889377
at least your boss helped you out
>>
>>17889378
kek
>>
>>17889049
op that's horrible but......

1. have you ever dated grills in real life ?
2. have you ever talked to pretty grills in real life ? they are usually very good at talking to all kinds of people
3. why did you push for sex so quickly ?
4. what did you expect would happen when you flew down there ?
5. did you 2 have plans to get married or something

sadly you are like the poster boy for why LTRs are such b.s.

i remember a thread awhile back some gal fell for a total piece of shit LTR saying he would change for her etc so she let him move in with her then surprise he's still a piece of shit mooching her $$ verbally & physically abusing her

well live & learn i guess
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.