[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underneath her old cds my gf keeps her condoms. We got her on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: untitled.png (77KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
77KB, 279x181px
Underneath her old cds my gf keeps her condoms. We got her on IUD birth control about 5 months ago, and the box of Trojans I kept at her apt was almost full we only used 3 or 4 of a 12 pack, and idk why she was out at the krogers getting stuff for dinner and I checked it out and there was 2 left. Am I hallucinating? I only see her every other weekend (work in different cities) but wtf, should I ask her about it? I know she has lots of guy friends (she works in human resources for a boot company and server at a pub at night) but she told me they're all gay cause the pub she works at is right near a gay bar and they all come in and chill and there all her regulars. But where are the condoms,?? Should I ask her? It's killing me
>>
Well, sometimes girls use condoms on their dildos/toys for cleanliness purposes, or just for the added lube.
Thats just one option to keep in mind, just before you totally freak out. Idk how likely that is to be the truth or not.
>>
that's true i'm just overreacting
>>
you already know she's taking pipe from all around town
you didn't have to make this thread
>>
>>17889040
>Missing condoms
>All friends are gay
Yeah nah everything fine OP just keep doing some mental gymnastic while she's out fucking around. Ask her about the rubbers if she looks away during her answer she's probably lying.
>>
>>17889054
Yeah, I mean it could be a lot of things, but I wouldn't suggest asking about it while you're still emotional about it. You'll come across accusatory and if she is innocent that can seriously strain your relationship, plus you'll be admitting to rooting through her shit which is already kinda sketch.
I'd say take a day or two to cool down and if it's still bothering you then yeah, go ahead and ask about it calmly.

But especially if you were using unlubed condoms, if you have any shred of trust for your gf I would assume they're just so she doesn't have to wash her dildos immediately after every use lol. I've been single for 6 years, thats the only use I have for them at least lol.
>>
>>17889040
>>17889060

Why would she use condoms if she has an IUD?

She would have to be a mega slut hooking up with randoms on Tinder to where she was worried about HIV and stuff. Not likely.

I can't tell you how many times I have seen women keep condoms around just to give them to friends when they need them. My two best lays were because the chicks friend happened to be there for her with a condom.

Stop freaking out and stop snooping. Nothing good ever comes of it.
>>
op here

she doesn't have any dildos though. not that I know of. I guess I should ask her if she has dildos first.
>>
>>17889071
>Why would she use condoms if she has an IUD?
Oh i'm sorry, i forgot that IUD are miracles implants that also prevent STIs. I agree about the snooping however being fucking naive and pretending like the behaviour and missing condoms aren't suspicious is just dumb.
>>
>>17889075
Just be straight up with her besting around the bush never ends well bc even if it turns out to be nothing the fact that you made her do all that hoop jumping will make her resentful just say hey weren't there a lot more condoms here? She be like yeah my friends needed some or I was fucking a bunch of dudes lol u believed when I said they're all gay as if gays don't make up less than 1 %percent of the actual population
>>
>>17889078

She is probably going to get suspicious of you why you were rooting for a condom. Don't bring it up.

DONT BRING IT UP!

Relationships die over shit like this. Give her the benefit of the doubt until she gives you a reason to not trust her.
>>
>>17889091
>or I was fucking a bunch of dudes lol u believed when I said they're all gay as if gays don't make up less than 1 %percent of the actual population
My fucking sides.
>Give her the benefit of the doubt until she gives you a reason to not trust her.
I miss being this naive.
>>
>>17889040
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>17889091

Yeah actually I get suspicious of women that have lots of "gay friends". That doesn't add up. Real life isn't actually an episode of Will and Grace, women have a tight posse of gay men is actually quite uncommon. It is not unusual for a woman to have a singular gay friend but multiple gay friends is weird and untrustworthy.
>>
Do you actually know these gay friends? That does set some alarms to me.

Do you know for sure they are gay?
>>
>>17889101
Well, you also have to think about this situational input here. She works near a gay bar, so it would follow she's probably going to meet more gay men than the average person through work. However, it would follow even further if she actually worked at the gay bar itself. But hey, people bar hop. That's pretty common.
Like I'll admit I know a lot of gay men and women, not very personally or closely though, because my sister is gay. The gays do tend to clump together since they are the minority group. If you have a close relationship with one (as I would obviously have with my sister), you're going to meet a good number of other gays through them. Still though, I would say I've met maybe 15 gays through her and like I said, I'm not particularly close with all but 2 or 3 of them.

But otherwise, I agree. It is a little ordinary to know a ton of gay men. However, given the situational thing, I would say it's logical that she might know a few more than the average person. Depends what OP's definition of "a lot" is. For all we know he could be referring to 3-5 dudes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.