[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship/sexuality advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

File: 4chan.jpg (159KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
159KB, 900x1200px
Last night I had sex with a trans female am I still straight? She fucked me and I fucked her, anal. It was amazing and she is gorgeous. It was my first time doing anal. It was also my first encounter with a transgender person or any gender person with a penis. I did not know she was trans prior to our date. It just escalated very quick. We went bar hopping, got drunk, then back to her apartment. We both identify as straight. We met on plenty of fish. When she was drunk she told me she did molly and drank a frequently "she had several bottles of wine in her room". I noticed she had three cell phones and asked about them. At first she was dismissive but then after pressure, she said "one is for calls and texts, one is for my friend, one is for internet and ghetto dating apps. When I asked about her "friend" she said it was a guy she went on a "date" once or twice a week usually to a restaurant for $300 a week. She denied it was sexual. I'm not sure if I buy this. She claims he bought her an iwatch last week. Shes slow to respond to texts but gorgeous. Frankly i'm infatuated by my new found interest in transexual women. I never had an interest in anal sex until now. I also never knew how satisfying it could be to give oral sex. It really opened a door. However, im not sure about this girl... I'm not sure if I can trust her and if she has other motives.
1) Am I still straight despite having sex with a trans female?
2) Does this girl sound shes worth pursing a relationship?
>>
>>17889035
>am I still straight?
Who fucking cares if she's pre op you're most likely bi.
>Does this girl sound shes worth pursing a relationship?
Probably not, date her for a bit and decide for yourself but if she's mooching meals off of people (regardless of if sex is involved) i'd steer clear. Again find out more about her and make an unbiased decision.
>>
True this guy is at minimum paying her rent... She openly admits to playing him. If she plays him god knows what she could do to someone else. Right now there is a lot I don't know. I really want to find out more. Shes very mysterious. It is all so new.
>>
>>17889048
Yeah steer the fuck clear. That shit is a huge redflag.
>>
>>17889035

Hope you wore protection dude.
>>
>female
>Girl

No such thing as being able to change your sex. He's just a feminine man, and no you're not straight. Most likely bi.
>>
She had hips like a girl and c-cup tits. Voice was like a girl. Everything but the dick was a girl. If it turns out i'm bi i'm ok with that.
>>
>>17889122
This. As much as they like to claim they're a different sex, they aren't. Op you're just gay. Nothing wrong with it, embrace who you are and fuck feminine boys
>>
aside from the fact of fucking another man, this other faggot has some serious baggage. stay away, fuck boy.
>>
File: d61l0cy.png (296KB, 900x723px)
d61l0cy.png
296KB, 900x723px
>>17889035
>She
>>17889043
>her
>>17889048
>She
>>17889148
>She
>>
>>17889035
>1) Am I still straight despite having sex with a trans female?
>female
oh im laffin'

Whatever OP. If you like the guy, who gives a shit if you are agy or straight. But no, you aren't straight. You are bi.

>I also never knew how satisfying it could be to give oral sex
Oh ho ho ho ho ho my sides have left the solar system
>>
>>17889035
She's straight girl and you're attracted to her. You're straight. If you're interested in dicks tho you're probably bi
>>
>>17889967
>girl
>>
>I also never knew how satisfying it could be to SUCK A FUCKING DICK

Your literal words anon

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
But dont worry dude you are straight dont sweat it lol
>>
Yep, nothing like necro a post to tell everyone that TRANS IS NOT GIRL UR GAY

But since we're doing it, I'll throw in my 2 cents. If a trans is flipping the switches in your (male) head that say "attractive girl, yum" then you're probably straight.

If you're into the dick too, you're probably bi.

If you're not thinking "sexy girl", are into the dick, and wish "she" didn't have tits, you're probably gay.

If by some chance OP is still around, if she's going to keep seeing her sugar daddy, that pretty much tells you that she's not someone you can take seriously as a romantic partner. If you can fuck without getting attached, have fun, but you need to *always* use protection. If you know you develop emotions for the people you have sex with, it'd be better to bail.

There are a *lot* of transgendered "women" who are sex workers, but you can also find ones who aren't. The end goal for the ones who are serious about being female is to lose the penis though.
>>
>>17889972
Yes, girl
>>
File: 07008441.jpg (122KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
07008441.jpg
122KB, 1500x1500px
>>17889983
>she
>>
Guys I need your help. I put lipstick and a wig on a pig and then fucked it up the arse. It was the first time I have done anal. I will be honest, I have become infatuated with her. I know she likes to root about for truffles and am aware that she hangs around a slightly boss-eyed farmer. She denied this was sexual.

What I want to know is: am I still straight, or does this make me a zoophile? I feel like I'm straight, but I also never knew how satisfying it could be to suck on a corkscrew tail.

1) Am I still straight despite having sex with a porcine female?
2) Does this girl sound shes worth pursing a relationship?
>>
guys i need your help. i putted a chimney on and fucked a train in its stack. i fapped on train sights and pics and whatnot before but this was my first time on railroad.

what i want to know is: am i still considered sane or should i see a doctor? i feel like im downright nuts, but i also never knew how satisfying it could be to lick my cum out of train track.

1) should i see a doc?
2) do you think the train had other intentions? -said it was her first time
>>
>>17890012
Underrated post
>>
>>17889035
>her
>>
>>17889035
Sounds like you enjoyed genital stimulation from anal sex with somebody who you convinced yourself, in the moment, with suspension of disbelief, was a woman.

If you get your dick sucked through a glory hole and was convinced it was a woman, does that mean you're actually attracted to men?

If you jack yourself off, do you have a fetish for hands?

If a tree falls in the woods, are these anons any less retarded?

There was a great thread on this a while back. Basically, small attractions and physical sensations are petty things. Unless your dick goes diamonds when you look at hot guys, you probably aren't gay. You probably aren't attracted to men sexually. You probably aren't attracted to them romantically for that matter. Thing is, if you're gay, you'll probably know. And if you're in denial, the people around you probably will anyways.
>>
File: 1478904043011.gif (2MB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
1478904043011.gif
2MB, 610x350px
>>17889035

>Last night I had sex with a trans female am I still straight?

Doesn't really matter. Assigning yourself labels won't change the way you feel nor does it really help at all in finding your identity. Labels only help make other people feel more comfortable.

You like what you like, who gives a shit what its called.

>However, im not sure about this girl... I'm not sure if I can trust her and if she has other motives.

Welcome to relationships. Untrustworthy people exist in vast numbers, regardless of whats between their legs.

Ultimately, you know this person and have spent time with them, we have not. You have to decide whether this is worth the risk on your own. We aren't informed enough to help you with this decision.

>inb4 mental ill tranny

It doesn't matter. OP isn't asking /adv/ on the sociological and psychological implications of transsexuality. He's asking straight relationship advice. This thread is about his personal problem so if you want a platform to spew your views about your problem with transsexuality then go to /pol/. Not EVERY situation involving a transexual has to revolve around your opinion about it.

No one cares about your amateur armchair psychology mumbo jumbo. You all know about as much about diagnosing mental illnesses as my dog knows about rebuilding transmissions. Other people are going to live how they want regardless of your moral compass. I'm always so amazed that a board comprised of mostly NEET neckbeards and stage 5 autists has such a severe superiority complex.
>>
>>17889035
Check yourself for STDs, you homo
>>
>>17889035
>a guy fucked me in the ass and I enjoyed sucking his cock, am I gay?
7/10
>>
>>17889035
You are gay, OP.
>>
>>17889237
It's close enough desu.
>>
>>17889237
Why do you care about the identity someone decides to go by?
>>
>>17889035
Post pic.
>>
File: Just-a-Hot-Air-Balloon.jpg (61KB, 513x640px) Image search: [Google]
Just-a-Hot-Air-Balloon.jpg
61KB, 513x640px
Well, you have some bi tendencies, that's for sure. You may not be attracted to men in general, but you do seem to enjoy some homoerotic acts.

You identify as straight, so I assume that you prefer women in general, despite the innovative new activities you've discovered. Are you attracted to more masculine-looking shemales?

Ultimately, your friend is has a sugar daddy, and of course it's sexual, although there's probably an emotional connection there too of sorts; granted such relationships are not emotionally healthy, but let's be honest. You're dating a tranny, who is emotionally disturbed by definition, so it's not like you're going to be shocked that he/she's a touched fucked in the head.

Ultimately, do what you want. Don't expect a healthy relationship here. You won't find it. You'll find some unusual and novel activities, sexually, and will have to deal with the consequences, and I'm sure that you're going to be concerned about getting busted publicly for Riding the Moped; might be fun, but you sure don't want to get seen doing it.

So, to answer your other questions, trust is built on history and behavior- so no, you absolutely can't trust this person right now to be looking out for your best interest- maybe that will come with time and lots of discussion. You CAN expect him/her to be looking out for what he/she perceives as his/her own best interest.
Are you still straight? Probably. You have to answer that for yourself. You certainly did put a question mark up there when you volunteered to warm a penis with your backside.
Relationship? On a limited basis, it might not hurt you. Don't expect a healthy one, though.
>>
File: IMG_1847.gif (3MB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1847.gif
3MB, 750x1000px
>>17889035
I hate people that use nominclature like zhe/zhim, pansexual, etc.
Fuck who you want to fuck OP. Don't put a label on it and don't get yourself all stressed about whether you're straight or not. It really doesn't matter what you call yourself. Call yourself straight if you want. Sometimes you have to suck a dick to know if you like or dislike sucking dicks.
My advice is, don't get caught up in your sexuality, just go with the flow. There are 7 billion people and most of them don't give a shit what you "identify" as. You're your own being.
Side note for you: there's no such thing as a girl with a dick. It's just a dude with tits. And furthermore I don't think you're gay for fucking a tranny. One shag doesn't determine your preference, and never will you ever have to put a big stamp on your forehead that says "GAY"
Do whatever and whomever you want. Fuck what they say.
>>
>>17889035
I'm not even going to bother reading other replies because I know what it's going to be.

Who cares if it's gay or straight anon? You enjoyed it and you're attracted to her. That's what matters. Stop being an insecure faggot and just enjoy what you enjoy. Getting laid is better than not getting laid right?

However the cell phone thing is extremely sketchy. The kind of person who basically lives different lives is not the kind of person you want to get involved with.
>>
>>17889035
You were turned on by a beautiful person. Why does a definition of your sexuality matter? As long as whatever you fuck can give consent, fuck it oblivion and forget about labels.

This being said this particular person smells like major drama. Don't go for it, the three phones thing is hella shady.
>>
File: 3907799.jpg (13KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
3907799.jpg
13KB, 300x200px
>>17890796
>>
File: 435635369562-560x320.jpg (44KB, 560x320px) Image search: [Google]
435635369562-560x320.jpg
44KB, 560x320px
>>17891966
>the identity someone decides to go by
>decides
>>
>>17892338

You haven't answered the question. Why do you care? Why does it bother you that other people don't follow your rules of creating and maintaining identity? Like if someone wants to be something or someone and you don't believe they should get to be it, what exactly is it that you gain from invalidating them?

I mean, if you just went about your day and did whatever it is you do absolutely none of this would affect your life whatsoever, correct?

I just don't get it. What is it about this situation makes you feel like your opinions and requirements need to be inserted into it when it has absolutely nothing to do with you? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
File: 294.jpg (52KB, 560x589px) Image search: [Google]
294.jpg
52KB, 560x589px
>>17892362
>creating and maintaining identity
>someone wants to be something or someone
>>
Tips on eating ass?
>>
>>17893268
why dont you ask to your mother?

;^)
>>
>>17893312
Well, I was going to ask yours, but she hadn't posted herself in the BBW thread on /soc/ in a while.
>>
>>17893354
booooo
>>
File: 1473612198585.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1473612198585.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>17889035
You are doing the Lord's work, anon.
>>
>>17889035
Passable trannies who actually like topping enough to do it for free are incredibly rare. You found a unicorn, don't lose it.
>>
>>17893447
lord of my dik
>>
>>17889035
If she was ftm you're straight but blind
If she was mtf you're gay and prepare for the day of the rope.
>>
It's probably technically gay but as to someone that's actually bisexual I wouldn't consider you gay. You like women and girly trannies, that's what I'd say
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.