[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: untitledfa.png (92KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
untitledfa.png
92KB, 284x177px
So my gf of 3 years came over to sleep over the weekend after thanksgiving and she met my step brother. They exchanged numbers because he sells weed, and I'm cool like that. Problem is, he kept making glances at her and I can tell she liked it by the way she would smile back. Then he did this move that pissed me off, he was like "I take care of my boy" and grabbed my head and ruffled my hair, then was like "And i'll take care of you" I know he meant like hooking her up with herb but like I've barely known this guy a year and hung out with him maybe less then 10 times.

Now this is the part that I need advice on, later that night, we were all drinking and smoking a little, and I was sitting next to my step bro, and there was an empty spot to my right. My gf usually would sit in my lap or take the spot to my right, but she was like "exsqueezeee mee" and sat IN BETWEEN US...like she kept looking at me like "omg that weeds soo good" but her hips and side of her leg was all pressed up against him, and I could tell he was enjoying it the fucker kept leaning back and was checking her out like have some respect wtf.

I'm not sure how to handle this..should I tell him to leave her alone?
>>
Absolutely. Tell him all of this and how uncomfortable It made you. Your feelings are valid. I'm a girl and can confirm she was prob being skanky
>>
>>17889017

you dont have a step bro problem, you have a girlfriend problem.

you can bat him off, but it wont stop her from throwing herself at any other man who strikes her fancy.
>>
Tell your girlfriend not to be a fucking slut. (What I mean is tell her not to be fucking flirting with dudes) If she takes this offensively she doesn't respect you at all.

What I would do is let them do as they please, and if she breaks your trust you break your fucking step brother's jaw and dump her ass. And think of it as you would've dodged a bullet.

Come on man, she is a damn adult. You're not supposed to tell her this shit.
>>
OP here

Yea, he's coming home tomorrow for Xmas, I'm going to have a chat with him, make sure they haven't been texting anything inappropriate. Thing is, he's an asshole sometimes, like his dad (my step dad) lets him get away with anything and my mom pretends he doesn't do anything, like he sneaks away with her car all the time and she doesn't say shit, I ask her to use it she says like 'maybe next time'. ugh. i'll just talk to him.
>>
>>17889038
You should better analyze your girlfriend's behaviour and tell her to stop being a shirty girlfriend. Man come on. Do you need a gf who's flirting with other dudes?
>>
OP here

I don't think she was flirting, he was provoking her. I just texted him and asked "have you sold any tree lately to leslie?" and he texted me back like "yea shes awesome, you got a cool gf man, we hung out Tuesday" and I was like "what'd you guys do?" and he was like "chilled"

SHE NEVER TOLD ME...I mean, idk if she was supposed to, she said she was working all day on Tuesday.
>>
>>17889038
You need to dump your girlfriend. You're obviously avoiding it but deep down you're just scared of being single. As someone who's been there before get the fuck out now. Your gf flirted with this guy, in front of you and you need us to tell you to fuck her off? Grow some self esteem. Anyone else would have flipped out when she delibrately sat close to him instead of beside you. Seriously man up and bounce so at least you can leave with some dignity. Now she's hanging out with the guy? Tell the step bro to get fucked and dump her shit.
>>
>>17889050
You got a bad case of "she didnt du nuffin". Let me share a wisdom with you. It takes two to tango. Man, she even lied to you. Confront her. How can you defend a liar and a possible cheater? That's how cucks are made man.

I'm just worried about you, dude
>>
>>17889050
You know sometimes violence is the answer
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.