[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do women really think of bald men? Does being bald make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Bald-men-cover.jpg (232KB, 614x404px) Image search: [Google]
Bald-men-cover.jpg
232KB, 614x404px
What do women really think of bald men? Does being bald make a guy less attractive to women? I'm balding and feel kind of self conscious about it

Femanons, help
>>
>>17888588
Some men look good bald, and others don't. Same goes for beards.

There's absolutely no way you can draw any conclusions about yourself unless you showed everyone your picture.
>>
>>17888588
Well, some women dig it. I don't like it personally, but it's all personal preferences.
>>
If you are hot, you will still be hot bald. If you're not, you won't be.

Hope that helps.
>>
File: 20161208_120304.jpg (506KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_120304.jpg
506KB, 1920x1080px
I've posted in threads like this before but pic is me. Do I look bad bald? I don't know, you tell me. The one thing I can tell you is to be confident and own it. You can't let the bald head wear you; you have to wear it and act like you own the place. Women will pick up on this and not even care that you're bald

I also have a pic with a beard if anyone cares
>>
Also depends on age i guess.
Pretty sure bald when you're under 30 never works and it just looks like you got cancer. You gotta have a "mature" look for it to fit i guess
>>
>>17888588
Not my thing but others like it

We're all different so just do you
>>
>>17888588
Get fit, bald fit men are nice.
>>
Bald can look really nice on guys. Don't let it get you down, just get fit
>>
Some women love it, some hate it, most are neutral.

However, I think all women will agree that if you are losing your hair, it is better to do so with grace than to do stuff like combovers.

Like with many other things, it's about how you wear it. Being confident and owning it is always going to be more attractive than being insecure or having a complex about it.
>>
>>17888607
Ugh, do me. and yes, post a pic with a beard
>>
>>17888588

as a general rule, yes, less attractive. but like any physical characteristic, it can be compensated for. there are some man who legitiamtely look better.

you have to remember that whats most important is the baseline of being attractive. if you have that it doesn't matter if someones hotter, what matters is how the girl feels about you.

so in the end as long as the rest of you lookgs good physically and not too boyish you'll be fine.

being fit certainly helps.

also keep in mind that balding and bald are REALLY different. many men manage to look GREAT with less hair.
>>
its not ideal but its not a deal breaker or anything. have been with a balding guy before and didnt think much of it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.