[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl that flaked me 2 times wishes me merry Chrismas, what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Long story short,

Met this girl (19) while I (23) was doing delivery for my parents bakery. Things went well and she gave me her facebook. I talked to her a bit, build some comfort and the conversation eventually led to her doing yoga and I asked if she could show me some stretches. I don't quite remember what she said but I didn't go out with her.

A few weeks go by and she initiates conversation. I do the same strategy and ask her if she wants to go for a walk at one of our most scenic parc in our city. She said she had many end term exams but will get back to me when she finishes. That was the 28th of october.

Now, out of nowhere, she wishes me merry chrismas to me and my family. Is that the part where I just ignore her and hope it will provoke a reaction?
>>
>hi, this is a quick reminder that I like feeling wanted and the attention you're giving me, so keep doing that but don't expact anything from it, merry christmas
>>
I'd reply and say thanks. If you haven't even seen her for a long time, I doubt you have much to loose in the form of asking her out again, if you want to. If you don't, simply ignore her, after all, you'll never have to see her again.
>>
>>17888448
It's been almost 4 months since I saw her. It think it's over, I should move along thanks
>>
>>17888442

say 'merry...' than dont respond. now you've flaked on her and she'll want that 'christmas'. she'll even suck ur idck for it.

in all serious though, it means nothing. i have a friend that DIDN'T bother to check in on me after i had brain damage earlier this year. but he still wishes me a happy thanksgiving and will likely wish me a merry christ,as.

a lot of people, people like them, will go through their phones when their bored visiting family for the holiday, and wish a happy holiday to everyone on the list.
>>
>>17888442

>she wishes me merry chrismas to me and my family.

Maybe she sent that message to everyone pal.

>Overthinking stuff like this
>>
Same situation here. Recieved a message yesterday wishing me Merry Christmas and I immediately thought that it was a message to everyone, but it started saying "hey, how are you"?

Also this person knows that I'm going to her city this week. Coincidence? Overthinking too much?
>>
>>17888442

"I'm Jewish, but thanks, I guess"
>>
>>17888442
she's likely too young for you

in college she sees what, 100+ guys a week who have the time & opportunity to get to know her ?

otherwise ask her out
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.