[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tomoko spying.png (238KB, 665x720px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko spying.png
238KB, 665x720px
25 medical student female here.

I used to be truly fat during childhood and teenage years. I went full /fit/ two years ago and now I have a decent body, but I can't function as a normal human being - I'm terrible at wearing make-up, choosing clothes and approaching guys. I used to think I was asexual, but the truth is: the low libido was due to depression.

I met a boy, he is 19, almost 20. We have the same political view, he likes several things I like as well, he even was born in the same city I was and studies on the same university. He is single, but has several female friends. We talk about pokémon breeding almost everyday.

The thing is: I think, for the first time in my life, I like a boy. How do I confess? Is being 6 years older a problem? I don't know if he likes me and I can't talk to mutual friends right now because it's summer vacation in my country.
>>
>>17888417
6yrs older is not a huge difference, but him being only 19 might be. My best relationship was when I was 22 and was with a woman who was 32.
>>
do the opposite of what you think you would regret
>>
>>17888417
u just do it and it either works out or it doesent. its prety straight forward theres no special words you should use.
>>
>>17888417
>We talk about pokémon breeding almost everyday.
he is down to fuck

>Is being 6 years older a problem?
It's certainly weird but you're probably really fucking weird yourself and around the same maturity level at this point desu. So it's a problem but solves an even greater problem, it sounds like.

Just don't fall completely in love and get clingy and suicidal when he leaves you though because 100% he will leave you sooner or later and that is part of life and if you learn and grow from it and have good experiences it is still totally worth it and positive for you but if you can't move on you will ruin the whole thing.
>>
>>17888443
Interesting, makes me more confident. Thanks!

>>17888583
I won't get suicidal, I guess. I'm quite rational. But don't you think he could think about marriage? We both have conservative point of views (I desire kids and so does he, I'm still a virgin). Also, he wouldn't have to work a single day in his life due to the fact I'm going to be a surgeon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.