[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Distance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: zemo.jpg (117KB, 670x335px) Image search: [Google]
zemo.jpg
117KB, 670x335px
/adv/
Long time lurker here.
I am filled with anxiety right now. I guess I am not asking for an advice. I am just here, to share this with you guys.
I have been in a relationship for like 6 years with her. 6 great years. It was perfect.
Then I had to go offshore, moved half a world away from her. We decided to do the long distance thing, it was working well so far. I even went home to see her and stayed there for a month.
Then came this part where we both realized that it is not gonna work out this way. I wont be going home for atleast 3 years now. She aint coming here as well. She told me it will be wise to stop this thing.
Deep inside I knew it was a right thing to do so even though I wanted to be with her, I couldn't stop her.
It is over I guess.
I feel empty as fuck.

I need your words /adv/
>>
also, watching anime isn't helping either
>>
Aah, that sucks man.

I'm currently in long distance too, i can see her every two months, and that sucks, so i can't imagine how you must feel.
>>
>>17888396
I hope you succeed in your relationship anon.
Don't let her go
>>
>>17888396
Me too, it have been 4 months now, might see her again in February, then I'll have to wait for summer.
You'll get used to it OP, I know you feel lonely af, but use it as a fuel to succeed in what you are doing. Try to meet people, do interesting things. I know you'll be "wish she were here with me" but it will fade in a few months, eventually.
Best of luck OP.
>>
>>17888425
Haha dude, mine is pretty complicated
Everything was fine until last time I saw her (which was great), but since then i haven't had any news from her. No text, nothing. It's been almost two months !

Girl loves me, I'm really confident about that, but she's got her own problems, and she's dealing really badly with communication. And her studies are pretty much breaking her.

Going back in town in two days, no idea what's gonna happen. Hope everything's fine.
>>
>>17888446
Good luck to that anon.

>>17888444
People used to tell me that ldr's never work out.
I am now getting a feel of it.
>>
>>17888521
Well, we'll see.
I'm trying not to worry too much, because with her it's the same everytime she takes some time to respond (so far the longest was 2 weeks), i worry a lot, get paranoid, and in the end it turns out everything was fine between us, she was just too overwhelmed by everything and couldn't talk to me, and she aIways feels guilty as fuck for not being able to talk to me.

l'll definitely talk to her about it when i see her, so far i've been accepting it because i know that's how she is and she can't help it, but 2 months without news was a lot, we'll sort it out eventually.

Sorry if i'm using your thread to vent a little, i guess i'm pretty worried about this after all...!
I don't think "ldr's never work out", i think it's more that most people can't really handle it.
Obviously I'm talking about ldr's where you can see your SO at a minimum, in your case OP, 3 years without seeing her is way too complicated to work out, i think.

The fact that life can keep two people in love from being together is one of the things i hate the most about life.
Be strong, anon
>>
>>17888597
mi casa su casa
my thread is your thread anon.
I know what you feel. Behind this wall we can show ourselves as a person strong as shit but deep down inside we need someone.
Keeps us vulnerable.

Good luck to you. Keep us updated how it goes.
>>
>>17888644
Thank you anon.
I really don't think (and hope) that it's not a matter of feelings, she's been in love with me since 2012, we got back together in July (i know, i'm cumulating red flags, an ex + LDR, kek), and since then i'm being Perfect Boyfriend 101. She's got those eyes everytime she looks at me, man. I'm pretty sure she didn't just "lose all interest" in two months, especially since the last time we saw each other was fucking perfect.

I think she can't handle both the relationship and her hardcore studies right now, so she put the relationship aside for awhile, and now she feels guilty as fuck for doing it and doesn't know how to get back to me. Now I "just" gotta reassure her that everything's gonna be okay

Thing is i'd be ready to accept it if she actually plans to break up, but it's that silence that's killing me right now.
>>
>>17888676
*I really think (and hope) that's it's not a matter of feelings
woops
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.