[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls like shaved guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: f32eb0183a4268c9.jpg (486KB, 799x727px) Image search: [Google]
f32eb0183a4268c9.jpg
486KB, 799x727px
Is it okay to leave a 3 or 4 day beard for you girls?

Do you girls usually like beards or you like it shaved? I could leave a beard, but I absolutely hate it since I get pimples and it gets fuzzy everytime I try to grow it, so i just shave it every 3 or 4 days
>>
FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.
>>
>>17887847

I still would like to know some opinions
>>
>>17887839
Hehehe, I don't know but I kind of made me laugh seeing that FAQ answer quoted here (I'm actually the one who wrote that)

Anyway,

Not a chick, buuut, the consensus is, there is a hierarchy that goes something like:

1.) The best thing is always the thing that fits your face best.
2.) Most women prefer shaved with light, five o'clock shadow of stubble
3.) Clean shaved comes after this
4.) Trimmed/maintained beard
5.) Full beard
[...]
20.) Neck beard/patchy beard

However that order is not concrete. Most girls seem to find beards annoying, because they're itchy as fuck to kiss, but there are also some girls that really dig them, and there are some guys that just always look better one way or he other, universally.

I for example, used to be completely clean shaved. One year I did a Movember, and people just kept telling me to keep it. So I figured why not. And now whenever I shave it off for Movember, people always ask, what the hell? How did you get so young? You look weird. Even though I wasn't exactly bad looking back when I didn't have it at all.

I know even my girlfriend, who used to HATE beards, vastly prefers me having it to not.

Pick what you can pull off as a priority, fuck the rest, because people all have different tastes, and that shits all surface to begin with.
>>
>>17887839
I love some stubble. Just looks sexy.
>>
My husband usually shaves every week or so. My favorite time is when the hair is about a quarter of an inch long. Longer than stubble but still short and trim. I also like him clean shaven.

Really short stubble and hair closer to 1/2 in are not my thing as much, though I don't mind.

I never really liked long beards. Or moustaches. I don't mind goatees, though.

But this is just my preference, and women are different. I have a friend who hates all facial hair and a friend who loves the shag. It just depends on the person.

It seems to me that women tend to get more partial to facial hair as they get older, but I don't have any concrete evidence to support this theory.
>>
>>17887912
>>17887927
>>17887971
Thanks a lot for the helpful replies
>>
>>17887912
This is what I've heard, but recently, it's seemed like most girls I talk to seem to prefer beards. One I was dating a while ago specifically told me to grow one, and after I did, I started getting more compliments, and a ton of girls specifically said that they prefer them. I don't give a crap either way, since my face works with or without a beard, but I've kept it because it seems to be preferred.

It could just be where I live, though.
>>
>>17888231
It think it's a trend and will stop in 10 years or so. Things like this come and go all the time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.