[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hitler monster.jpg (154KB, 1596x900px) Image search: [Google]
hitler monster.jpg
154KB, 1596x900px
So me and this girl are talking for about a month in person and on the internet and snapchat and she's quite sexual and flirtatious and talking about her family and how she'd like me to meet them.

Suddenly, she goes silent.

I still keep trying to contact her, you know. She replies every so often but for some reason she just doesn't answer recently.

Is she busy over Christmas?
Is she purposely ignoring me for some reason?
>>
>>17887737
Yo chill

She's probably busy today
>>
It's not just today. She's done this several times now.

I'm sending her a message and I'll get a response like 38 hours later.

I'll try calling her but she won't pick up.

It's weird as fuck man.

Last time something like this happened with her it was because of me blatantly ignoring her to test her and she eventually messaged me, 4 days in, "GIMME ATTENTION PLS".
>>
Probably ghosting you then.

People are shitty like that.
Too cowardly and thin-skinned to simply say what needs to be said.

Sucks.
>>
>>17887737
Dude i'm going to the same fucking thing right now and i'm just confused , like we used to skype/call all the time and she told me she has feelings for me and that they're growing and all of the sudden she's just gone silent
woman are complicated
>>
Almost same here but with my GF. We've been in an LDR since September and I'm coming to visit her in two days but as of yesterday she's been a little distant. I might be overthinking and she's just bz or tired or stressed or something but I can't shake this weird feeling. Only that this is the first time this has happened since we even met in early Summer. I'm concerned and confused af.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 240x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 240x163px
>>17887737
Welcome to dumpsville. Population. OP.
>>
>>17888000
>>17888005
>>17888023

Aye women are horrible. At-least us guys have the fucking decency to tell a girl when it's over.

Fucking starting to really hate my life; I loved this girl and I could have sworn she loved me.
>>
>>17888108
same man i loved her too
>>
>>17888108
>At-least us guys have the fucking decency to tell a girl when it's over.
not me
>>
How do we stop this dilemma? As a society.
>>
>>17888108
I still love her and I'm sure she still loves me. She's been struggling with anxiety and in heavy denial, and I'm thinking this might be it. We did agree to talk about it when I'm over in a few days.
>>
>>17887737

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying she's been dropping clear signals for a month that you basically haven't acted on?

Sounds like she gave up on you and moved on, or perhaps found someone willing to move things along more at her pace.
>>
>>17888121

I've asked her out once before previously, within the month, and she said she didn't want to get into anything serious because her mate was coming round (a lad - he's gay) and she didn't want me to stop her from seeing him around Christmas.

My mate said she'll be all over me when he goes home.

What do you think?
>>
>>17888134

I think that makes no logical sense whatsoever, unless you established yourself as a temperamental homophobe who actually would attack or prevent her from seeing any gay friends, but still a good enough guy that she still wants to date you.

TL;DR - She's full of shit and pre-accusing you of irrational jealousy.
>>
>>17888119
Probably an app where if you don't message someone within 24 hours you automatically are blocked from messaging each other
>>
File: guy3.png (168KB, 592x587px) Image search: [Google]
guy3.png
168KB, 592x587px
>Wahh why won't girls just be upfront with us.

I'm a guy myself and I hate being ghosted on more than anything, but I can understand why most girls do it. Some guys just can't handle rejection at all. It's more of a defensive mechanism for them.

For me if I send two texts in a row and the girl doesn't reply in a considerable amount of time (1-3 days) then I chuck her name from my phone and forget about her. The more you keep sending puppy dog messages and overthinking things the worse off you'll be.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.