[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i leave my bf? (gay)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1461199798641.gif (233KB, 540x550px) Image search: [Google]
1461199798641.gif
233KB, 540x550px
First off were talking online, we've voice chatted and video chatted so no worries there

I have a bf andh e seems neat, but i keep getting these insecurities that girls are somehow better, and that i need to sleep with one. Like in reality im not actually bi, and i need to fuck a girl and leave this gay this behind
The only issues is 1 i "came out" to my family and friends, i regret that heavily and 2. he seems very interested in me, were eachothers first bf's . We have gfs before but he wasn't really attracted to his.

If i did break up, i kinda planned to lift, get a sport, do the whole masculine thing to get girls. I want an ATTRACTIVE girl. Conventionally attractive.
>>
>>17887727
>that girls are somehow better

they are if you are male

otherwise do all those things whatever because they are healthy
>>
>>17887775
I don't take interest in them. I'll probably just do it enough to get girls .

Also , I feel like loosing muvCard to a girl is somehow more validating than with a guy. I feel like an idiot saying I got a bf.
>>
File: samarai.png (182KB, 360x375px) Image search: [Google]
samarai.png
182KB, 360x375px
Nah, you're looking at it all wrong.
You have to test out if you have fag tendencies or not.
If you drop this and go for girls you'll always keep wondering. It will always be in the back of your mind.

This is what you have to do:

If your bf is a reasonable person voice your doubts to him, tell him that you're unsure of your sexuality and that you can't promise anything or commit until you see if you enjoy doing stuff like guys. This doubles as being fair and transparent, but also creating an escape plan for yourself if you figure out that you don't like to diddle men.

After that it's pretty simple really, you have to try it out.
After you try it out all your doubts will instantly vanish and you will be sure of your preference.
You've had a gf before, so after this experience you'll be able to contrast and compare.
After that you can make the final decision.

Be honest with yourself OP, you're probably just scared and you're being kind of a pussy.
Well, I can guarantee that running away from this won't alleviate and of your fears and doubts.

Good luck, fag.
>>
>>17887791
This seems like a good compromise .
Ill see if I can get on board .
>>
>>17887791
>You have to test out if you have fag tendencies or not

totally false

my brain & dick are all i need to know whether i'm gay or not, i don't need to actually go kiss & have sex with some guy to figure this out
>>
If that were the case there would be no dilemma in the first place.

A lot of gay people I know identified as bi but later admitted they were lying to themselves because bi didn't seem as bad as gay at the time.
>>
>>17887831
Op here
I disagree with this. I hear stories of guys who think they will line being with a guy only to regret it later
>>
>>17887791
Op here
I talked to my bf and how he is sad
Fuck
>>
Reassure him a bit by saying it's probably all going to be ok.

You simply did what you needed to do.
Giving him this information was a sign of respect and an exercise in trust-building.
It would be unethical to leave him in the dark.
Communication is vital, even if the subject makes both people uneasy.
If he's a reasonable person he'll eventually understand.
If he isn't a reasonable person he's not worth it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.