[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3547.jpg (49KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3547.jpg
49KB, 640x1136px
What is the shut test that women give men. Anyone got stories/advice on shit tests? I could use a strong definition too
>>
>>17887666
I'm a woman and don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>17887673
No shit
You do it naturally
>>
>>17887666
I'm a man and I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>17887666
>>17887673
it means when a girl -or few girls (females)- are challenging you -the male- in various ways -social and psychological mostly- to see if your testosterone levels are shit or adequate for mating process
>>
>>17887666
Is texting first and stop responding a shit test? I asked about it here >>17887529 and it would help me a lot that you boys and girls gave me some answers to this enigmatic subject.
>>
>>17887686
That's not a thing.
>>
>>17887686
You need to leave your house more often.
>>
Yeah yeah mild teasing would be one. Or asking questions that might make someone uncomfortable, to see if they can roll with it or get insecure and choke
>>
>>17887666

>Le pick-up community lingo

A recent one I had was:

>Going to dinner with girl
>20 mins before I go pick her up she says she wants to go see a movie instead
>Realize this won't work cause tickets are most likely sold out
>Whatever
>Go to the movies
>Tickets obviously sold out
>"So what now anon?"
>Do we go to that place?
>"I uhm not feeling hungry and it's too far away"
>Don't become reactionary and just go get food from a nearby place
>Later on she says she was just testing me to see how I'd react when she becomes unreasonable(which she was)

It obviously didn't end up working out.
>>
>>17887666
It is literally a test of your shit, scraped from the skid marks in your underwear and sent to a lab for analysis.
>>
>>17887707
Why the fuck do women do shit like this? It makes me uncomfortable how willing women are to be mentally manipulative
>>
>>17887714
Why?
>>
>>17887724
because she was being a psycho
>>
>>17887692
>>17887694
Its an unconscious thing.

Happens to every new male women meet. They test out what the worth of the male is through "male gaze"
>>
Shit testing is not exclusive to women

>Why are they called shit tests? Well when somebody “gives you shit” and fucks with your head to see how you will react, what you are experiencing is typically a (series of) shit test(s). Everyone has been shit tested, gets shit tested and will continue to be shit tested; It’s an unavoidable part of human interaction. We use shit tests to make value judgements about people, likewise they can be used to determine how people cope under pressure. The underlying mechanism of shit tests is to test your mettle. Hence the name is not only fitting, but likewise, accurate.

>Those who consider themselves “a bullshit free zone,” eg: masculine men will “ball bust” (read: shit test your ass a new one) quite relentlessly to determine “just how much of a man you are.” If you are an effeminate or timid man, you will feel bullied rather than challenged and this tells the group everything they need to know about you.

You will fail to understand that what you are experiencing is a social initiation ritual that all men must go through when they are new to a male-dominated group. You will be relentlessly ridiculed to determine what you’re like and where you belong in the pecking order. If you are too reactive, you will be rejected and exiled from the group, or relegated to the bottom position as the emotional punch bag everybody ridicules for cheap laughs. To avoid finding yourself condemned to such a fate, you must demonstrate you can spar verbally without taking too much to heart.
>>
>>17887724

Why didn't it end up working out? Well cause she just wasn't my type of girl and I wasn't her type. She wanted to be treated like a princess at all times.
>>
>>17887728
Dodged a bullet then.
>>
>>17887749
No, the why of the little game.
>>
>>17887714
....I don't think the shot test is a thing but it sounds like she's a flame Mrs flake and isnt that into you and is also trying to excuse her flakey.
Youre basically falling for the "I meant to do that" excuse. Except you idiots went full on autism with it.
>>
>>17887755

It's right there dude, she says she wanted to see if I'd flip out and tell her she was being dumb. I didn't, I just rolled with the punches and moved on. But then she kept piling on more stuff like this and any time I hang out with her, I felt like I was taking the SATs cause she'd say/do some really ridiculous things to see how I'd react.
>>
>>17887759
>and isnt that into you

Yes that's what we ended up establishing.

>Youre basically falling for the "I meant to do that" excuse. Except you idiots went full on autism with it.

Don't get what you mean.
>>
>>17887666
Shit test are for her to know that she is with a real man who is confident and who can handle pressure. So if you get shit tested then she is interested in you and you will know if you ever feel pressure from her.
>>
>>17887666
the #1 standard shit test is the grill saying "no" when you ask her out even tho she really wants to go out with you

why do they do this ? to weed out the beta beta dweebs who give up after 1 rejection
>>
>>17887763
Whooped meant flakey* Mrs flake.
I mean you're taking someone and blowing out of orepostion and turning into a weird little conspiracy.
>>
>>17887673
Women use to test men for genetic fitness back in the day by making them fight for mating rights now that has turn into a mental thing
>>
>>17887738
>masculine men

being insecure is masculine?
>>
>>17887772

I'm not blowing anything out of proportion. She admitted it was a test to see how'd handle it. I didn't just make it up.
>>
>>17887666
There are a number, but the first and most common is also the simplest and most efficient: waiting for the guy to make the first move.

In the past, women did this because it was considered unladylike for a woman to be so forward. Those days are over, but the practice has continued because it filters out men who aren't comfortable interacting with women, with literally zero overhead on the woman's part (you don't even have to be aware of the men who fail it). Very efficient. Far from perfect, but excellent as a first line of defense, and this has made it so common that you essentially have to be prepared to always make the first move.
>>
Another one I also had to deal with:

>Meeting with girl for coffee/tea
>She sees me
>Say hi
>She walks right past me and into the starbucks
>Feel exceedingly awkward
>Follow her in
>Bit of a long queue
>She's already in line and there's several people already behind her
>Go stand next to her and ask a meta question like, "How was your day?"
>She just looks at me and says nothing
>"Next in line please"
>She darts out in front of me, gets her order, pays for it herself then leaves.
>Now I look like a prick to the people who were queued up behind me cause I essentially just cut in line cause it doesn't look like me and the girl even know each other
>Everyone is just looking at me awkwardly
>Was supposed to be a coffee date and it's already off to the worst start imaginable

Maybe I just attract these kinds of girls I don't know.

Got way more whacky stories like this if anyone is interested.
>>
>>17887817
I'm interested
>>
>>17887805
>it filters out men who aren't comfortable interacting with women

I use this same tactic to filter out women who are overly comfortable with men. It works really well!
>>
>>17887819

>Chilling at home Friday night
>Get text from girl, "Hey wanna hang out?"
>Was busy doing some stuff
>Text back, "I'm kinda in the middle of something right now, what's up?"
>She replies a few minutes later, "Oh nothing was just wondering if you wanted to hang out"
>Ask her "Okay where are you?"
>She sends address
>Ditch what I was doing and drive over there
>Text her, "Alright I'm outside"
>No response
>Call her phone
>No response
>Freezing my balls off
>Can't just go in cause it was a private building and I didn't know where the exact entrance was
>Was out there like 20 minutes trying to get a hold of her to come out and let me in
>Go back her home a
>2 days later
>"Wait you were outside????"
>Yeah I texted you and even called you a number of times
>"I DIDNT SEEE IT"
>I'm just supposed to believe that the girl who is always looking at her phone every 5 minutes didn't check it and didn't notice my missed calls on the very same night she was asking me to hang out.
>"It's cool don't worry about it"

Never talked to her since.
>>
>>17887792
Insecurity isn't just a masculine or feminine trait
>>
>>17887840
Neither is being retarded, I was just wondering why the word masculine was used since there's no reason for it
>>
>>17887851

Not him but what he meant is that there are certain traits that are unbecoming of men and of women. Being scared is a natural instinct in all animals but men are usually expected to be braver than women. Therefore bravery is seen as a more masculine trait. Same thing with insecurity, men who are insecure are seen to be more on the feminine side of things.
>>
>>17887851
To put the idea into your head of the archetypical "masculine" man that is works construction and is just "busting your balls"
It was just one example
>>
>>17887768
I'm such a beta, I though NO meant NO.
I guess this whole feminism thing is a huge shit test to separate betas from alphas.
>>
>>17887887
No never means no forever

No means not in the current state

You can apply this to everything in life
>>
>>17887895
Please elaborate

>>17887887
I've been following this logic since I started dating
>>
>>17887862

It's an insecure habit, just like shit testing is. How can people not be bored with this nonsense?
>>
>>17887908
They're young.
>>
>>17887908
Everyone is insecure at some level, especially in group settings, dating and acceptance. It's been happening for a very very long time and will continue to happen for a long time. It's unconscious behavior

>>17887901
No just means that the approach you took didn't work at this moment in time

Approach at a different time, approach differently. Think about what happened. What went right, what went wrong and adjust accordingly. This will work in dating, buisness, sales, video games, art etc.
>>
>>17887738
Only kids and teenagers do this. I'm 25 and don't remembers guys doing it anymore. If there's a guy who seems gay around us, we do nothing, as it's not our business.
>>
>>17887718
Because I can't control the shit that regularly comes from the world and I need to know if you'll embarrass me or not.
Say I don't tease a guy a little before we get serious. Then we're at a family thing and my uncle teases him and he gets super angry or cries or something and humiliates me. The world is an unpredictable place, if you can handle yourself normally a little shit from a girlfriend shouldn't be a biggie
>>
>>17887934
It's about bein timid and not standing up for yourself not your sexual orientation
>>
>>17887939
I can take shit from men. I don't care what they think about me. I've been taking shit from men since I'm a kid. It became a survival thing. But taking shit from a girl that I thought liked me, I can't take that, she probably doesn't like me very much.
>>
>>17887949
Nah dude the opposite, if a girl doesn't like you she'll just ignore you
>>
>>17887946
It's not about sex orientation at all, they don't have to be gay to be called fags.
Boys trying to make me feel bad when I was a kid was so normal. They were clearly testing me and my friends did this to other kids too and they planned the thing in group before talking shit to other kids. But these days are over, other guys have nothing to prove to us anymore. We have nothing to prove to them anymore. It doesn't matter if they are timid and don't stand up for themselves. I don't want to get too close to them anyway. I'm not interested enough to care. We can still build a friendship though.
>>
>>17887928
Cool, makes sense with what I've experienced. Thanks anon
>>
>>17887714
>that song that says
>"you gotta treat me like a laaaadaaaay. Even when I'm actin craaaazaaaay"

No. Fuck off cunt.

Good choice i have no idea why society says woman are allowed to be irrational retarded pychos and should receive the same treatment as when they aren't purposely being retarded.
>>
>>17887768
really because if you are persistent you come out as needy and desperate. the trick is to make them chase for your validation and make her impress you. true alphas don't even have ask out women because women will ask him out and beg him to ask him out.
>>
>>17887676
Kekd
>>
>>17887921
>>17887928
These guys are twice as old as I am, is it really better to be unconscious?
>>
>>17887837
Did you let her know you were coming before you left?
>>
>>17888049

I was there literally 20 minutes later. Texted, called, and got no response. It was a big waste of time.
>>
>>17887994
>Beg him to ask him out
O k
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
Is this the female equivalent of
>I was just pretending to be retarded
?
>>
>>17887817
are you a ghost?
>>
>>17888141
honestly you didn't handle that very normally. you should have made concrete plans like when she sent the address you say, "I'll be there in 20" and get confirmation (like the guy who ended up banging her that night did).

>i wanted to hang out
>where are you
>address
>IMPORTANT MISSING STEPS
>you showing up
>>
>>17889570
Yeah I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>17887686
Any one who thinks this is crazy or bullshit, you're either a liar or straight up retarded and out of touch.

Almost every one does this even if it's subconcious, if it sounds crazy it's only because you're hearing it explained out loud.

Maybe it's not about being "high enough testosterone" but it's not too far off.
>>
>>17890069
It's weird to hear subconscious actions explained with rationality and reason
Especially if they don't agree or are a woman
>>
>>17887895
tru.
>>
>>17887666
Are you a virgin?
>>
File: 1460319465676.jpg (7KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460319465676.jpg
7KB, 255x200px
>>17888141
n00b alert
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.