[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend goes clubbing. Should I be worried?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend goes clubbing.

Should I be worried?
>>
>>17887451
If you trust her, no.
>>
Of course you should.

>my bf is going to a strip club, should I be worried
>>
>>17887455
>trust her

Kek

Two bottles of beer is all I need for her to consent.
>>
>>17887473
I have been drunk many times, partied countless times and never cheated on my boyfriend. It's not that hard, as long as you have some self control it shouldn't be hard.
>>
if she's not a hoe then she's just going there to dance and have fun with her friends lol calm down

maybe go with her one time if you can handle that sort of environment

if not, you really shouldn't be worried anyway and you're just overthinking it.
>>
>>17887451
If she is going to cheat on you it isn't going to matter whether she goes to a club or not.
>>
>my wife's boyfriend comes to pick her up for the club

What do I do?
>>
>>17887479
Good for you

Apparently there are many other people who act as mentally incapacitated individual after chugging down alcoholic drinks. I can control myself pretty well too and to be honest self-control is pretty hard to impose if you're already in that situation where peer pressure is driving you in
>>
>>17887488
I don't know your friends but mine never forced me to drink more than I wanted, and especially they never asked me to cheat on my boyfriend.
Peer pressure doesn't encourage you to fuck around and drink so much you lose self control.
>>
>>17887479
>I have been drunk many times, partied countless times and never cheated on my boyfriend.

Said the walrus to the oyster
>>
>>17887490
>Peer pressure doesn't encourage you to fuck around and drink so much you lose self control.

Yeah that's why you go to a club.
>>
>>17887451
When she goes clubbing, you go to the brothel. :D
>>
>>17887497
I've been with him since I was 14, I am 24.
I don't party regularly, or get drunk every Saturday, but like most people sometimes I go to a party and drink.
>>
>>17887505
Most people go to the club to dance and stay with friends. None of my friends ever fucked someone they met at the club.
>>
>>17887516
Men go to the club to get laid, if you can't aknowledge this fact you're an idiot.
>>
>>17887490
>pressure doesn't encourage you to fuck around and drink so much you lose self control.

Not inherently but it is a possibility depending on friends, and in today's club culture, a highly likely possibility. I'm sure this might surprise you but a lot of people have shitty friends.

You may say, "well she needs to choose her friends better, like me!" and you would be right. But the reality is this doesn't happen as much as it should
>>
>>17887509
There's case and case,
just because you do that doesn't mean op's GF is as thrustworthy.

Majority of people sadly, are not, and just the fact that Op made this thread makes it clear that he doesn't thrust her,
this might be either because
A) she does it regurarly
B) she has reasons not to thrust her (valid or not)
>>
>>17887531
>B) she has reasons not to thrust her (valid or not)
Meant he obviously.
>>
>>17887531
What if he is a cuckold fetishist and enjoys it?
>>
>>17887535
Then he wouldn't have made the thread.
>>
Its a sign saying you should move on. Don't stick with whores.
>>
>>17887522
I doubt all men go clubbing just to fuck.
Some will go because their friends go (my boyfriend did a few times), some might like the music, there are plenty of reasons. Including getting laid, of course.

>>17887528
Might be a possibility, of course - but in general I think that if he knows her friend and trusts them and her, then he shouldn't worry too much.

>>17887531
We don't know. Probably he's just jealous as most people are. I am not crazy with joy if my boyfriend goes out drinking with his friends, but I deal with it because it's part of the deal.
>>
>>17887543
>I doubt all men go clubbing just to fuck.
All generalization are wrong.
(think about it, this one is tricky)

>We don't know
Then your OP is kinda out of place.
>>
File: Red-Flag.jpg (610KB, 1132x1696px) Image search: [Google]
Red-Flag.jpg
610KB, 1132x1696px
>>17887451
yes that is a red flag because they go to clubs to get attention and validation from other men. also clubs are full of horny men who can easily sleep with her if they know how to manipulate her emotions. I know experience men and that understand women who have no problem sleeping with hundreds of married women.
>>
clubs are the epicenter of hookup culture
>>
Nah, I broke up with my ex when she went out "with the girls"

stupid cunt, never trust girls OP.
>>
So what's the solution here
A girl can't go out with her girl-friends and she can't have guy friends
Is she just supposed to sit at home and only go out with her man
>>
>>17887543
>some might like the music

Fucking really?
>>
>>17887609
No, a girl can't be a stupid cunt, otherwise she can do whatever the fuck she wants.
It's ONLY JUST an unfortunate coincidence that going clubbing usually makes them stupid cunts, that's all
>>
>>17887609
>A girl can't go out with her girl-friends
She can, not where I'm 100% sure she's gonna get hit on.

>she can't have guy friends
she can, as long as they're good people and friends,
beta orbiter don't count.

Also a girl shouldn't play dumb,
because it's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>17887609
She can go out just not to the fucking club you imbecile.
>>
I think you shouldn't be worried. I like to go clubbing A LOT, and i've been in a relationship for 4 years. My bf just isn't into that type of entertainment, so i go alone or with my friends. I wish he would go with me tho.

Why don't you go with her?
>>
>>17887609
>she can't have guy friends

they are not your fucking friends they want to have sex with you and they are waiting for your boyfriend to make one wrong move so they can sleep with you.

>girl can't go out with her girl-friends

she can if they are females and not going to places to seek male validation.

>Is she just supposed to sit at home and only go out with her man

no I actually want her to have female friends and to hang out at places that are not for seeking male validation.
>>
>>17887659
Not OP but could be due to them needing the time apart to be their own people, ya' know?

Also I wouldn't apply the loyalty you have or the other woman in the thread has to his girl, we're all different although all my time on /adv/ I can safely say you women on here have restored a bit of my faith in both men and women
>>
>>17887665
What are places that are hot beds for male validation seeking
>>
>>17887609

>A girl can't go out with her girl-friends and she can't have guy friends

She can, but in my experience these so-called friends usually have a lot more say in the relationship than they should which I find to be pathetic. Like you can have girl-friends who are always telling your girl what to do in a relationship that isn't theirs, then you have guy friends who are hanging around like hawks waiting to pounce.

That said, there's no good reason to be going clubbing alone if you're in a relationship.
>>
>>17887667
>we're all different although all my time on /adv/ I can safely say you women on here have restored a bit of my faith in both men and women

>>17887670
Library, pet shop, Buddhist temple...
>>
>>17887451
When has clubbing ever been a good thing? Honestly, when has anything good ever happened at a club? People getting together and go help out charities? fuck no you hear stories about orgies, at least frat houses fucking help out charities. For fucks sake I've heard of a club bursting into flames giving a couple hundred people second degree burns, I've watched videos of it.

>>17887479
and if this is true, you're a minor miracle, like having all your kids survive before 1900. But I've talked to people that make these claims they often can't even remember an entire night, and a lot of people also have the mind set, if i can't remember it it didn't happen, so what if i woke up next to a random naked stranger in the morning it doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>17887670
apparently everywhere because 1 in 4 women get raped on the street, did you watch the cat calling video?
>>
>>17887716
Pretty sure that person meant "not", not "hot".
>>
>>17887451
an occasion girls night out while in a relationship no problem however if it is a regular thing it doesn't make sense to be in a relationship when you act single. Folly
>>
>>17887479
>I have been drunk many times, partied countless times and never cheated on my boyfriend

How would you know?

I remember reading a thread here once about some girl who was feeling guilty she cheated on her boyfriend, and her excuse was she doesn't remember it but her friends told her that she was with another guy when they went out.

Seriously, why would you put yourself in such a vulnerable position? It's like an alcoholic becoming a bartender.
>>
lol like you can totally just go to the gun range to hang out, that doesn't mean you'll shoot a gun

you can just go hang out at a car dealership, this doesn't mean you'll test drive a car

you can just go to the coffee shop to get a bottle of water, you don't have to get coffee

you can totally just go to the arcade and watch people play, you don't have to play anything

and like she can totally just go to a museum, she doesn't have to look at any exhibits. you don't trust her enough to not look at any exhibits at the museum?

and like you can just go to the library to have a place to sit, that doesn't mean you'll get a book

and sometimes you just go in to a furniture store for a place to sit for a minute right?

and like you can totally just go to a club to get drunk and sit at the bar
>>
>>17887726
I meant hotbeds my bad, first time writing that word

>>17887716
That's what I feel like
>>
>>17887744
But you have to admit that the likeliness that you'll do those things in the designated areas are much more likely than if not in those areas especially if all your friends are doing it to
You might want to try to shoot a gun one day
>>
>>17887761
especially if you add alcohol to the mix
>>
>>17887451
It depends on what she's clubbing. Baby seals?
>>
>Should I be worried?

Yes.

A. Tell her it bothers you. If she settles down immediately and hangs out with you instead, stay.

B. If option A. doesn't work immediately, dump right away.

No compromising, none of that shit.
>>
Hey guys OP here. I talked to her about it, i kept it lowkey though and just smoothly asked her about the appeal of clubs. She said she just likes the music and atmosphere. I know she likes to get drunk too.

This seems like an alright answer. Or should I be wary?
>>
>>17888059
I mean what did you expect her to say

I love the male attention, or I love making out with random dudes?

You either trust her or you dont
>>
If you don't mind your gf getting Bill Cosby'd then you have nothing to worry about
>>
How would she react if you did the same?
>>
>>17887451
Stop making this thread
>>
>>17887451
youve already been cucked, m8
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.