[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opiate use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1457953661506.jpg (875KB, 720x871px) Image search: [Google]
1457953661506.jpg
875KB, 720x871px
I take Hydrocodone or Oxycodone every other day, except on the weekends.
It makes me feel good, fixes my social problems and gives me something to look forward to. It also lets me work more without caring.
I'm just not happy sober. I'm tired, I hurt, the pace of a normal working life wears me down for some reason. I go to sleep early every weekday because I want to feel better in the morning, but I don't.
If I could be on opiates all the time I would. I'm afraid I'm going to end up an addict. One of my coworkers spends all of his money and puts his job in jeopardy every day because he's running around trying to score more heroin. I don't want to end up like that.
>>
>>17887405
>I don't want to end up like that.

too late

you're already addicted to very serious narcotic that will totally have negative health effects in 1-2 years you will need mmore & more to get that buzz

get some professional counseling and stop the drugs don't start booze etc

there are legit prescription meds for anxiety etc
>>
>>17887405
>the pace of a normal working life wears me

It sure couldn't be the habitual opiate use...
>>
>>17887405
Shoulda just stopped at alcohol abuse like the rest of us
>>
Yea man, opiates are great. I agree. But you're already using them way too much. If you dont wanna end up dead in an alley way and a complete slave you should be doing one a month, once every two weeks max. The euphoria is just too strong. And you build tolerance so quickly. It feels very good, i understand, but you don't want to be an addict. Eventually codeine won't do anything for you, and you'll have to graduate to heroine. Eventually that will lose it's luster and you'll be taking more and more and more and you will lose your whole life to addiction. You'll be a ghoul with nothing left inside of you except the need to get high. Except you're not even getting high anymore, you're just staving off withdrawal symptoms. You'll feel trapped and helpless like never before.

I want you to be okay, but if you keep going down this road you will never be okay. Stop while you still can, once you get hooked you're hooked for life, no matter how long you stay clean.
>>
Try kratom.
>>
the thing about drugs, any drug is they anchor us to a specific feeling which contrasts with sober life and the shitty part about anchors is they are heavy and harder to pull back in the further down they go.
>>
Drugs don't take you're problems away, they allow you to put off dealing with them.
You then lose you ability to deal with issues, you just pop another pill. Hell eventually you start looking for new problems so you have an excuse to indulge.
Before you know it you're an addict, and you'll look back on this point in your life and say to yourself " How did I get to this point? Why didn't I stop back then when it would have been easy?"

I really hope you smarten the hell up OP.
My daughter is sitting in a prison cell right now. This isn't a joke.
>>
JUNKIES BTFO
>>
>>17887771
kratom is only useful for withdrawls imo. It provides no euphoria or feeling of well being. I thank God for Kratom though. It has helped me get off a heroin addiction twice. Hopefully I won't need it ever again.

>>17887405
Been there, done that. You have to change your enviornment. Sounds like you don't like your job. Find something you can tolerate doing during the week without having to really on strong narcotics to get you through the day.

LISTEN TO THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.