[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help guys. This girl I know keeps doing some shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: what-667x375.png (76KB, 667x375px) Image search: [Google]
what-667x375.png
76KB, 667x375px
I need your help guys. This girl I know keeps doing some shit around me she never does with any guy. She touches my hand whenever she can when she thinks no one can see her, she always seems nervous near me, laughs at everything I say, doesn't matter if it's a funny joke or not and whenever she hears me laugh she laughs even harder. I'm a beta who's never had a gf before and I think she might like me. Does she like me at all? If yes, how do I make a move? She also broke up with her bf of 2 years less than a month ago, so is there anything I need to do or try not to do when with her regarding that? Thanks.
>>
Man just ask her out for coffee.
>>
>>17887098
yes she likes you
ask her out
>>
Thanks guys, I'll probably just ask her out for a coffee or something, yeah it's cliche but who cares lol. Should I just ask her irl?
>>
Also, some advice would be helpful about the whole boyfriend of 2 yrs thing.
>>
>>17887098
Ask her out ... The least you can get is a night out should she accept
>>
>>17887098
It's already obvious so yes

Godspeed
>>
>>17887238
Disregard his existence entirely dumbass, he's gone and irrelevant now, she's on too something new i.e. you
>>
>>17887209
>Should I just ask her irl?
yes

>>17887238
not your problem
>>
Had a different question about the ex but I figured it out. Also, yes guys, I'm going to ask her out in 2 days which is when I'll see her. Might post an update thread to say how it went. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>17887098
either she wants your dick or being a cock tease. you need to be the man and ask her out op to find out.
>>
>>17887374
>he's gone and irrelevant now

no you dumbass by looking at her ex you can tell what kind of person she is. women don't date just anyone and they have a certain type. also in those 2 years she was shaped by her boyfriend for them to be compatible.
>>
>>17887098
hmmm, did she broke with her boyfriend a month ago? she is looking for a new man so soon? be careful, maybe she is too dependant and need a new boyfriend, i prefer strong and independent girls... and touching hands is weird, how old is her?
>>
>>17887753
Yeah, this was the thing I was thinking about.
>>17887757
I know for a fact that she's acting like this so soon only because she stopped liking her boyfriend way before they actually broke up. Main reason she stayed together with him was because of how long their relationship was. Also, she just touches my hand and does a cute laugh when I notice it. And she's mostly embarassed when someone sees what she's doing. Why do you think it's weird though?
>>
>>17887784
touching hands and doing cute laughs when you notice sounds weird to me because it sounds childish, sorry if im being rude but independent and strong girls are more interesting, they are the ones that instead of playing with your hands and making cute laughs they say directly to you what they feel without any fear.

If you want her as a couple be ready to keep experimenting this lack of communication and you should figure out what does she wants, those kind of relationships give me headache
>>
>>17887810
At what age do they become strong and independent like you say? Not OP here, I'm 25 and have never seen girls at my age behave like this.
>>
>>17887753
My last gf had an ex that cheated on her and she had low self esteem and was with him for 2 years. It didn't really have an effect outside of her being more paranoid whenever I would hang out with a group of people involving girls without her. He joined the air force and to be brief I'm very different. Girls end up with shitty boyfriends in the same way guys end up with shitty girlfriends, most of the time it only shapes them in the matter of learning from the lesson.
>>
>>17887833
Most girls make it past 30 years old, but im going out with a 27 years old coworker and we can talk about what does both of us feel about each other and our relationship, we are like that because we always have been too honest because we trust and feel comfortable with each other.

Try to build honest and deep connections with people who are interested in you, its more interesting and you always win
>>
>>17887906
I've read in books that I should never say what I am truly feeling. Books say I should let my feelings be a mystery to keep them wondering.
Clearly both behaviors have never worked for me.
Girls have never told to me what they really feel about me. When I ask them what they feel and think about me they give me empty/general answers or just ignore me.
I guess I'll have to wait till 30 to start dating because I still can't understand that game.
>>
>>17887941
Dunno but it's not about age, it's about the environment, all of my friends talk about their problems, they are open about them and don't play games and the oldest one is 21. Just stop hanging around shitty people.
>>
>>17888070
I wasn't talking about friends.
>>
>>17888455
My friends in relationships I mean. I'm not talking about friendship.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.