[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking to girl. Yesterday at party someone dared me to kiss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3036.jpg (144KB, 750x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3036.jpg
144KB, 750x657px
Talking to girl. Yesterday at party someone dared me to kiss her and she didn't want to, I didn't want to do it without her wanting to. Subject is coming up, should I ask why she didn't want to do I?
>>
No I'll tell you, its because she didn't find you attractive.
>>
>>17886465
Aw shit
>>
Don't

No matter what the reason was, she was put in the awkward situation of rejecting you because someone tought it'd be a good idea to set both of you up without her knowledge. Asking her why will just put her in yet another awkward situation.

I'd recommend you apologize to her. Obviously it wasn't your fault, but you'd come up as a better person to her eyes if you were understanding of her position af the moment. Something like "hey I'm sorry the guys put you in that situation in the party, it must have felt awkward to you. Just wanted to let you know this wasn't my idea, ok?"

Whatever reason she had, it won't do good to anyone if she lets you know. Doing as I say, on the other hand, will at least put you as a understanding guy and good friend. It's not as good as a kiss but it's still better than knowing why she rejected said kiss.
>>
>>17886492
also this, you should apologize for the guy for putting her in that situation.
>>
>>17886492
Yeah, I was debating bringing it up because they same group has made it really awkward since then. I'll bring it up in the morning. Thanks all
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.