[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lawful Permanent Residence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: green card.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
green card.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
Can we please brainstorm some ideas how I (a white European in case you're wondering) can get a green card?

I love America and I don't really care for Europe.

I've tried the green card lottery for the first time this year, hopefully I'll win. In addition I'll go on vacation in the US soon and hopefully I'll be able to make some grill fall in love with me, knomsayin. I don't have a college degree btw.

Do you have any other ideas?

>inb4 we're full
>inb4 Anti-Americanism
>>
>>17886371

go for a gay dude instead, they're a lot more willing to greencard marry.
>>
>>17886375
but I'm not homo and it'd be hard af to fake
>>
Would you be homo for a green card though.. homo isn't that bad
>>
You don't have to BE homo, but you could PAY a homo to marry you.
However, that's a terrible idea. I see no way that you wouldn't get ripped off. Or they wouldn't trust you.

I guess you'll just have to, I dunno, GO TO SCHOOL, become SKILLED, and then GET A VISA like everyone else who emigrates legally.
It's a pain in the ass, i'm trying to get into canada. If you obey the rules and fill out the forms, you'll probably get it.
>>
work visa, or a job then have the company sponsor you.
>>
>>17886410
I don't know senpai

going to school would mean at least like two years more I have to stay in my shitty country

Isn't there any work where you can get a work visa without any degree? I'm willing to try everything
>>
>>17886371
Join the army you faggot.
>>
>>17886427
We had this thread yesterday. Apparently you can only join if you already have a green card.
>>
>>17886427
you need to already have a green card
its not like the foriegn legion where just anyone can join and get citizenship
>>
you can have mine
>>
>>17886513
Sadly it doesn't work that way
>>
a a a a a
>>
>>17886371
500k Usd gets you a EB5 visa, just saying...
>>
>>17886371
If you want to get in within the next decade or so, your options are limited to either a work visa or a student visa. Work visas are harder to get if you're not already here, so your best bet is to attend a college in the US and get a student visa.
>>
>>17886838
I don't have that much money

>>17886851
why, do the other options take longer?
>>
la bumpe
>>
>>17886371
If you don't have a college degree, best chance is a student visa. Otherwise you won't get in. Why would we want some unedecuated foreigner coming to our country? They already come in illegally all the time.
>>
>>17887301
b-but tons of uneducated white Europeans got in from like 1880-1920
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.